please pray for my sister

LOVEDOG49507

May 26, 2007
✟7,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They have 6 more weeks .Child protective services will make the decison in December. They already have told all type of lies on her in court. So she looks like an unfit mother. She never had any communication with her daughter except holding her. Once CPS take the baby she will have no visiting rights, since she is disable.I need pray warriors and people that know that they can reach the thrown of God please pray. This is not right my sister hasnt spend to much time with her daughter. If you read my other postings about my sister what child protect services is doing you will understand.

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Lord Jesus, we lift up this family in distress. This mother in distress. Lord Jesus, may the WORDS OF TRUTH only be spoken in court. May you be the FINAL JUDGE - may you guide this child to the right place, the right home. May this mother be given a chance to prove the stable, loving environment she can provide. In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in Heaven, you know the full story here. Please be with LoveDog and her sister. Please let everything in this situation work out for the best and to Your glory. Please bless both of these ladies today. Please let them grow closer to You as a result of this situation. Let this become a testimony for You to share the Gospel of Jesus with others. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray that You will work in the best interest of the child. I pray that the mother will have favor of her daughter. and that the truth will be exposed so all can see and the judge will have compassion on the mother and grant her favor in the court and with custody, according to thy Will, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Toobcherished

Nov 8, 2006
✟7,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord I pray for this child to be with its mother in the name of Jesus. Lord you know the truth in the situation. Please dont let your children suffer Lord. You already know that the devil is a liar. Send him back to the gates of hell for messing with this child. In the name of Jesus direct this child to be put in safe arms where no harm will come to the child. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums