South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My mom has been sick since Saturday. She went to the doctor yesterday and they said it was probably a 24/48 hr virus. 48 hrs will be up at noon today.

My main concern is her fever. It just won't let up. That's about her only symptom. It's kinda weird.

Reactions: Toro
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks so much for the prayers everyone. Her fever has come down. She's weak though and it takes a lot for her to eat something. She did eat a good breakfast though. I'm hoping it will strengthen her back to health.:prayer:

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks so much for the prayers everyone. Her fever has come down. She's weak though and it takes a lot for her to eat something. She did eat a good breakfast though. I'm hoping it will strengthen her back to health.:prayer:

Oh, good! I'm very glad to hear it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maka

Dec 4, 2012
✟21,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

That's good news ^^ thank you for letting us know how she's doing.

Upvote 0