I shall serve God.
Feb 2, 2006
In God's country
✟8,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know I just posted a topic here asking for prayers for myself, but I needed to post this one separately so I wouldn't feel that this prayer request was undermined.

My girlfriend is very, very dear to me. I love her with all of my heart (or as much as one can love another while Jesus reigns in his heart), but she is sufferring right now... She is continually miserable and it hurts me so badly to feel her spirit when I'm around her.

Jessica is a mere twenty years old, yet she has been through alot in the recent past year. She is a very private person, so I pray that it's alright that I don't share details, but the things that have happened have completely overshadowed her happiness and left depressing darkness in their wake. She is miserable and it sometimes rubs off on me- but I ask for your prayer not for my own sake, but hers. I can't stand to see her hurt.

Please, I ask from the bottom of my hear that you pray that the Lord will touch her, heal her, cast out the malevolent spirits that are attacking her, and pull her into the light...

I have faith that your prayers will be heard by our God and that we will achieve victory over Satan and his angels though the light of our Lord, Jesus Christ. With each prayer that is prayed over and for Jessica, the forces of evil will be stricken a serious, foundation-shaking blow that will cause the Spirit of God to work within her and cast out all depression, sickness, pain, and negativity!

Praise be the name of the Lord, for it is holy. Thank you all for hearing me out. Thank you, thank you, thank you 1000 times over...!

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift up Jessica to You and ask that You may deliver her from the darkness, the depression and the negativity and bring her into the light. Search her heart and find the hurt and the despair within and heal the wounds of the past and cast out the demons that are vexing not only to her spirit but also to the spirit of others. Renew her hope for a bright future and fill her with peace, In Jesus Name, LORD we give You thanks in advance for the answer to come, Amen

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Lord, please wrap Jessica in Your arms, comfort her, heal her hurts and fill her with Your perfect peace. Lift the darkness from her mind and let her feel the joy of her salvation afresh. Strengthen and sustain her to deal with hard issues, give her wisdom and understanding, and a deep knowledge of your immense love for her.
In the name of Jesus
Amen

Upvote 0