Oct 3, 2010
✟12,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've healed a lot from what I went through over a 4 year period. I'm not as confused and disoriented as I was before. I'm starting to feel like my healthy, old self again. But it's still a hard process much of the time. My anxiety is decreasing slowly but surely and I hope that some day it won't have so much control over my daily life... and I can feel like I did before. Please pray for God to restore my ability to think clearly and for me to stop feeling so disoriented about myself, God, life in general. I feel like I have lost time to make up for. I had so many goals, plans, dreams, and it's like I'm starting over from square one now. It all just fell apart. Now that I'm no longer in a chaotic, unhealthy environment... I'm just waiting for all of this resulting confusion and disorientation to pass enough from my mind, heart, and soul that I can finally get back to healthy living, working towards goals, growing in my relationship with God... I'm ready to get back to all that. Please pray for me. Thank you...

Sep 27, 2011
✟15,222.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
sister i will pray for you. Keep your eyes focused on the Lord. He will see you through your troubles. Lord I ask that you give this young lady the peace and put your healing hands on her mental condition so that she may continue to grow her faith within you. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Upvote 0

Canadian33

Nov 18, 2008
✟15,825.00
Faith
Christian
Start working on your goals. that will both motivate you and take your mind off the past and the negative thinking. Start to think positive again. Say "I like myself" over and over again. Become your own best friend again. Let that become the new you. Then you'll feel completely normal again in no time. So start working on your goals NOW!! Dear lord help her. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,090,422.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I've healed a lot from what I went through over a 4 year period. I'm not as confused and disoriented as I was before. I'm starting to feel like my healthy, old self again. But it's still a hard process much of the time. My anxiety is decreasing slowly but surely and I hope that some day it won't have so much control over my daily life... and I can feel like I did before. Please pray for God to restore my ability to think clearly and for me to stop feeling so disoriented about myself, God, life in general. I feel like I have lost time to make up for. I had so many goals, plans, dreams, and it's like I'm starting over from square one now. It all just fell apart. Now that I'm no longer in a chaotic, unhealthy environment... I'm just waiting for all of this resulting confusion and disorientation to pass enough from my mind, heart, and soul that I can finally get back to healthy living, working towards goals, growing in my relationship with God... I'm ready to get back to all that. Please pray for me. Thank you...

Praying for Yeshua's holy angels to guide you step by step out of the morass you feel you are in, to where you are empowered by Him to make wise and peace filled decisions.

Upvote 0

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Lifting you to the Lord that he meets all your needs and gives you power and strength beyond what is normal to rise above all your problems and to protect you against anything coming up against you. Read ISAIAH CHAPTER 40 the Lord has been laying this Scripture apon me again and again.

Praying :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.