Please pray for my belief

happytina

Nov 5, 2011
✟8,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I haven’t written down a prayer request for a while... and today I just tracked back to my old memory to search and log in christianforums website. It seems when I really need someone’s prayer, I used to post my request here. Thanks God to let me humble before you.
Ah.. I’m in 9 weeks pregnancy. Last week, I met a doctor for regular check up, and doctor said my baby is much smaller than other babies, and baby’s heartbeat is so weak, so she suggested me to visit a week later. And tomorrow.. I’ll meet a doctor to check my baby's growth and health.
I believe that God is omnipotent, and all lives are in Him. Just I’m weak to believe that He’ll take care of my baby. Please pray for me that in His peace and grace, my belief won’t be shaken. Thank you for reading my post and I pray for all of you who pray for others. God bless you and your family..!!

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I haven’t written down a prayer request for a while... and today I just tracked back to my old memory to search and log in christianforums website. It seems when I really need someone’s prayer, I used to post my request here. Thanks God to let me humble before you.
Ah.. I’m in 9 weeks pregnancy. Last week, I met a doctor for regular check up, and doctor said my baby is much smaller than other babies, and baby’s heartbeat is so weak, so she suggested me to visit a week later. And tomorrow.. I’ll meet a doctor to check my baby's growth and health.
I believe that God is omnipotent, and all lives are in Him. Just I’m weak to believe that He’ll take care of my baby. Please pray for me that in His peace and grace, my belief won’t be shaken. Thank you for reading my post and I pray for all of you who pray for others. God bless you and your family..!!
We don't know what God has planned for your pregnancy. Our goal in prayer is for us to grow our faith in God, that His will will be done and honored, no matter how it turns out.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
praying dear sister. I just seen a picture of a premie baby delivered several months before birth, it was tiny, but it's doing well. God can do anything. But we must praise Him regardless of the outcome. God is not a genie in a bottle that we make wishes to, to prosper. Sometimes life is messy. And we are His mess, and He cleans us up when we need it. Regardless of outcome you will be ok. My wife went through 2 miscarriages, only to have 3 wonderful kids. So sometimes there are bumps in the road, but even if they don't make it I know that we have 5 kids. Just two are already in heaven. Someday I will see their little faces. But don't fret, some small babies do make it. Pray for a miracle. God can do anything like I said.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly draw mother close to You and help her to rely and depend on You thru out every week of this pregnancy. May the child grow physically and intellectually and be formed normally, may it's weight and strength increase and may she deliver a healthy child, according to thy Will, bless both, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0