California
✟41,185.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me because I think I am diligent about physical or worldly things that are important and I should be dutiful about but I am afraid that I am falling behind on prayer to the Lord a little bit. Like my prayers might be 2 or 3 seconds late, I just need support on here. Please pray that I overcome. Thank You and God Bless.

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Please pray for me because I think I am diligent about physical or worldly things that are important and I should be dutiful about but I am afraid that I am falling behind on prayer to the Lord a little bit. Like my prayers might be 2 or 3 seconds late, I just need support on here. Please pray that I overcome. Thank You and God Bless.
don't stress, sounds like you are doing fine
:crossrc:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Bless yer heart, God's grace will sustain you brother. Always tell God what is in your heart, that you worry about not being on time to pray to Him, etc. He will ease your worries through His grace and help you to be calm and at rest, knowing that none of us are perfect, and that's me and you and ev'ry body. He sees our heart. Mistakes happen. His grace covers those mistakes. Just tell Him when you find yourself worrying about anything. In the meantime, praying for you brother (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
praying.

God Bless you.

Upvote 0

Fish Catcher Jim

Radically Saved
Feb 19, 2015
SW MI for now
✟19,583.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blessings,
Of course we can pray for you but I want to also speak truthfully on this to you.
All of the prayers in the body of Christ will not change a thing unless You Make a quality choice to change and follow through.

If you are lacking in any area and God has shown you then you simply repent of it and go forward making the changes.

Also remember your enemy the devil is working 24/7/365 to Steal, kill and destroy your walk in Christ.
Putting pressure on you that you don't stack up.

Simply examine what you feel and think and commit it to prayer and compare it to His Most Holy Written Word.

Then again take the proper actions.
Scripture says in 2Corinthians10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Again we can pray but we can not fight your good fight of faith for you .
Remember prayer does not make Faith work but Faith makes Prayer work.
Blessings
FCJ

• Agree
Reactions: SpiritofaDove
Upvote 0