Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
please Jesus i need your help please please help me
am so angry and upset my past hurts me so much
i cant focus on anything else but hate makes me think am evil
i have the most wonderful and amazing husband but there are sometimes when it gets too much for him i dont want to lose him
i also have good friends as well the first time in my life that i have friends scared i'll lose them too
please Jesus help me should i get threapy should i get help ?
i think i need it
Id be on my knees if i could get down on the floor
please Jesus i cant hold on no more
should i get help ?
please Jesus tell me what to do
:lost:

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lord, I ask you to calm the storm in Lily, and give her peace and ongoing rest from her fears. Assure her that You are at work in her life, and she only need trust.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,261.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
thank you all for your words they mean so much i think i have the answers to the questions i seek
i know i should have gotten help a long time ago i need to do what is best for me and my husband is very very supportive
thank you so much Jesus i must say i feel closer than i ever have been before to Jesus
he is with me always
going to a friend's house today to hang out but then we are going food shopping at some point
hope you all have a great day

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
thank you all for your words they mean so much i think i have the answers to the questions i seek
i know i should have gotten help a long time ago i need to do what is best for me and my husband is very very supportive
thank you so much Jesus i must say i feel closer than i ever have been before to Jesus
he is with me always
going to a friend's house today to hang out but then we are going food shopping at some point
hope you all have a great day

:heart: (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,261.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Am getting flashbacks and night mares am not dragging the past up on purpose if i had away to stop it all from being in my head i would people who are abused dont drag the past up on purpose it is painful and terrifying living it over and over again no one wants that in there head and not everyone can live with it whats why i need help

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i have the most wonderful and amazing husband but there are sometimes when it gets too much for him i dont want to lose him
i also have good friends as well the first time in my life that i have friends scared i'll lose them too
i think i need it
should i get help ?

What do you want to do? As for your past, you hit the nail on the head when you say it both hurts you and you have anger regarding it. Anger towards whom or what? That is what you need to address to move on.

Why are you scared of losing your friends? Because you have lost everyone before?

Upvote 0

Blessed Each Day

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
Georgia
✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
i think i need it
should i get help ?
Lord, I humbly ask that Lily understands the love you have for her, and the strength she has inside of her. She's experiencing a tough time, and the anger and fear is a perfect time for the devil to make us doubt ourselves and those around us. Lord please help her to use this strength to cast out those thoughts and fears, that your will be done. God bless you!

Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First of all leave your past behind you. Wasn't Lot's wife advised not to look back? And what happened when she did? You have great things going for you. Amazing husband, great friends. Wonderful! Please make a list of all your blessings in your life and read it everyday. Thank God for all that He has given you. Then you will get over all your past hurts. If you look around there is terrible sufferings and horrors happening to people all over the world. Didn't Jesus deliver you out of your past mess and brought you into your promised land which is now? If you have sinned in your past which we all have ask for forgiveness from the Almighty and be set free.

Upvote 0