Suzy_Lee

Jul 16, 2005
Los Angeles, Ca.
✟7,663.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I was just informed by one of a dear friends daughter that she is not doing well, that she hasn't been doing so for a couple of days now. I'm really scared for her. Even though I know and trust that she will get better, I'm still full of fear and sadness over the state she;s in. She's a strong woman and I know she will get better. But please, I need to request this, since I lack a bit of faith, it'll be hypocritical of me to say that i'll pray.

Thank You.

-Lucy

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for Lucy's friend's daughter that she would be healed from her illness. Please watch over her and protect her Lord. I pray for Lucy and her friend also that they would have peace reign in their hearts and not be troubled. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lucy, that's what prayer support is all about. We all have our weaknesses when it comes to praying faithfully!

Father, you know exactly what's going on in this girl's life. Speak to her heart, speak directly on her situation so she knows you are there to pull her up, with mercy and strength.

Upvote 0

Suzy_Lee

Jul 16, 2005
Los Angeles, Ca.
✟7,663.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Thank you, every single one of you guys.Reading this brought tears to my eyes and it helps me believe that she will get better. Hopefully I get updated on her state soon.

tapero: It is my friends Mother (which is also a friend of mine) who is in this condition. Thank you though.

She was diagnosed with
[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica][FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica]lymphoma, thats what she has been fighting for a while now.

Thank you a million, this means alot to me...and this is so far the best I can do from over here. Thank you.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Upvote 0

Suzy_Lee

Jul 16, 2005
Los Angeles, Ca.
✟7,663.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Thank you guys a million, this means so much to me. Reading this not only brought tears to my eyes, but it helped reassure my and believe that she will get better. I'm doing as much as I can from over here. I live in California and she lives in New York. Thank you guys so much, you guys are such beautiful people. Thanx.

tapero: I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, it was really early and I had a rush of emotions. It's my friends mother (who is also my friend) that is in such state. Sorry if I wasn't clear. Thank you.

She was diagnosed with lymphoma and has been fighting it for a while now.

Thank you, and I hope you guys understand why I don't feel comfortable praying myself, even though I feel like doing so. For now, i'm wishing and hoping.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.