Planet Fitness sees $400 MILLION wiped off value just five days after banning member who exposed 'trans woman' shaving in the female locker room

Reasonably Sane

With age comes wisdom, when it doesn't come alone.
Oct 27, 2023
Kentucky
✟26,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You said that you cancelled your membership - I assumed that was to protest their action, which was to cancel the membership of somebody who violated club rules by taking photos in the locker room.
Yes. They cancelled the membership of the woman that exposed their policy, and found an "excuse" to do so. Of course, opinions vary on this. Sometimes the police ticket truck drivers for doing one MPH over the limit, and then do a full inspection for contraband or broken equipment. Yeah, they were "technically" wrong, but still... ;)

This isn't about taking pictures in restrooms, though that is the "official" reason, just like in my above example, the "official" reason was speeding

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
This isn't about taking pictures in restrooms,
How do you know?
though that is the "official" reason, just like in my above example, the "official" reason was speeding
Is Planet Fitness allowing other members to post photos to the internet taken in their bathrooms and changing rooms and not 'pulling them over'? That would help your alleged analogy a lot if you could show that they are ignoring many people who break this rule.

Upvote 0

Reasonably Sane

Oct 27, 2023
Kentucky
✟26,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's happening in schools all over the place. It's clear that the woke left and LGBTQIA2+ wants children reading graphic erotica and are throwing tantrums over it being banned from schools. There are US Senate hearings over it. Go to YouTube and look up Senator John Kennedy reads from children's books. I can't post such a video here because what he reads out loud from children's school books is way too obscene.

Those who are involved are and it's not just trans people but those on the woke left in general who are involved.

To use a similar example, there is immigration, and there is illegal immigration. One is good and one is bad. Same with removing books from libraries. Removing them from public libraries is "book banning". That is bad. Removing them from school libraries is managing what children are exposed to. That is a good thing.

Whenever someone complains about a book being removed from school libraries - any book - as banning, they are trying to create confusion. Or they are just horribly confused themself/himself/herself/itself/whateverself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reasonably Sane

Oct 27, 2023
Kentucky
✟26,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How do you know?

Is Planet Fitness allowing other members to post photos to the internet taken in their bathrooms and changing rooms and not 'pulling them over'? That would help your alleged analogy a lot if you could show that they are ignoring many people who break this rule.
I've effectively made my point. Make of it what you will. I don't do rabbit trails any more.:cool:

Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,680.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's happening in schools all over the place. It's clear that the woke left and LGBTQIA2+ wants children reading graphic erotica and are throwing tantrums over it being banned from schools. There are US Senate hearings over it. Go to YouTube and look up Senator John Kennedy reads from children's books. I can't post such a video here because what he reads out loud from children's school books is way too obscene.
I looked it up and would agree with the author of the book, well comic rather. It's aimed at older teens and adults. Again though, I'm unsure where exactly this comic was available. High school? Then I'd say it's fine. The passage you're talking about wasn't even that graphic for the intended age group. Heard more graphic stuff from the mouths of younger people.

And I seem to see the confusion here on your part. You seem assume it's a children's book, just because it's a comic. You do realize there are comics/graphic novels aimed at older people, right? Japan would like to say hello as well.

Those who are involved are and it's not just trans people but those on the woke left in general who are involved.

So, you ARE saying that all trans people are out to pervert children? That was my question, I didn't ask if others were involved in your opinion.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I looked it up and would agree with the author of the book, well comic rather. It's aimed at older teens and adults. Again though, I'm unsure where exactly this comic was available. High school? Then I'd say it's fine. The passage you're talking about wasn't even that graphic for the intended age group.
One school board meeting I saw had a child who looked to be about 10-years-old addressing such material in his school and him being encouraged to read it.
Heard more graphic stuff from the mouths of younger people.
Does that mean graphic erotica should be given to children by the public school system?
And I seem to see the confusion here on your part. You seem assume it's a children's book, just because it's a comic. You do realize there are comics/graphic novels aimed at older people, right? Japan would like to say hello as well.
It's material being given to children by the public school system for children to read.
So, you ARE saying that all trans people are out to pervert children?
Once again... I said the people involved in giving children obscene erotica to read and complaining about such material being removed from schools are out to pervert children.
That was my question, I didn't ask if others were involved in your opinion.
I'm just trying to help you to understand what's going on properly.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,680.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
One school board meeting I saw had a child who looked to be about 10-years-old addressing such material in his school and him being encouraged to read it.
Can you point me to this? And you've got one case of this? Just one? Very inefficient perverting in that case I'd say.
Does that mean graphic erotica should be given to children by the public school system?
I'd say that was hardly graphic erotica. Considering that the images from the comic weren't graphic, the topic of the scene where the quote was lifted from was about consent (hardly an erotic topic). The topic is for more mature people, as the author says as well.
It's material being given to children by the public school system for children to read.
Please evidence this. None of the posts so far have given me information that this is so and so far only reference to this being given to children is that you call it a children's book when it's not.
Once again... I said the people involved in giving children obscene erotica to read and complaining about such material being removed from schools are out to pervert children.

I'm just trying to help you to understand what's going on properly.
And you keep avoiding just straight up answering my original question for clarification on what you meant. Are you saying that all trans people are out to pervert children or not?

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can you point me to this? And you've got one case of this? Just one? Very inefficient perverting in that case I'd say.

I'd say that was hardly graphic erotica. Considering that the images from the comic weren't graphic, the topic of the scene where the quote was lifted from was about consent (hardly an erotic topic). The topic is for more mature people, as the author says as well.

Please evidence this. None of the posts so far have given me information that this is so and so far only reference to this being given to children is that you call it a children's book when it's not.

And you keep avoiding just straight up answering my original question for clarification on what you meant. Are you saying that all trans people are out to pervert children or not?
Nice rabbit hole.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,680.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Nice rabbit hole.
So no answers/clarifications. This IS starting to sound like the D&D satanic panic from my youth with soccer moms crying about devil worship and being taught how to actually summon demons.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So no answers/clarifications. This IS starting to sound like the D&D satanic panic from my youth with soccer moms crying about devil worship and being taught how to actually summon demons.
Yeah that's why it's being addressed in US Senate hearings.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've answered this twice, but I think what you want is for me to preface it with a yes or no. So...

No just those trans or otherwise who are involved in or promote giving children obscene erotica to read and complaining about such material being removed from schools are out to pervert children.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That's true of most. Yet it still happens a lot because it goes on undetected, unrecognized.
We know it happens because we can't detect it? Wonder what else that applies to - alien abductions, Bigfoot sightings, GOP politicians passing helpful legislation?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Interesting that instead of evidence, we get videos of other people claiming there is evidence. Reminds me of "My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

This seems similarly serious.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This isn't about taking pictures in restrooms, though that is the "official" reason, just like in my above example, the "official" reason was speeding

Oh really? Usually when I read about someone taking unwanted photographs in a locker room it is a story about their arrest. This woman should feel lucky.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh really? Usually when I read about someone taking unwanted photographs in a locker room it is a story about their arrest. This woman should feel lucky.
Not to long ago a man would have been arrested for being in a woman's locker room.

And yes, that is obviously a man:

zzzz planet.png

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And yes, that is obviously a man:

Without the evidence of facial hair how should I know? So many "men" feminize their faces by removing all signs of their masculine facial hair. SMH.

• Haha
Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Without the evidence of facial hair how should I know? So many "men" feminize their faces by removing all signs of their masculine facial hair. SMH.
If you can't see that's a man, you should probably go to an optometrist.

Upvote 0