Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Yes, some have suspected our brain is for communication with aliens and the universe for example, think about it, some people to get half of the brain operated away and some children are even born without it with only the brainstem intact and it`s not really a part of the brain ether, I know they call it the brain, but it`s not, so how can you live without it if it`s really you? Exactly, it`s not you after all, so what is it for really, the brain? Does it produce hormones only to feel good, well, perhaps not, I`ve always suspected it``s really for getting rid of heat from the body, yes without it you would just have an empty skull which would trap the heat instead, so when some children are born without it, the skull is smaller also and more compact, so to my point finally, what is it for really? Well, you might have suspected it already, I`ve actually read a little about it some time ago that even in here I think that it`s able to sort of talk to the universe and even make you astral-project, you might not be so far from the truth after all, if you can live without it completly and you still have it, what`s it for then? Think about another thing, when a fish for example see a defience in another fish, it starts to evolve, but how can it do that? Well, I think that we`re in 100 % control of our own bodies, that`s why some people change their appereance over time also, I mean they start to look different from when they`re younger, but how can they do that if they aren`t in 100 % control of their own bodies, exactly, I think it`s our own soul that makes the differences and adaptions and I also suspect a little that we actually supress the ability a little to not damage our bodies, so adaptions and evulotions takes usually some thousands of years, but sometimes even only hundreds, kinda interesting if we really can talk to the universe around us and perhaps even aliens, because we always feel like a part of it, how can one really feel that if we aren`t?

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,754.00
Faith
Atheist
Yes, some have suspected our brain is for communication with aliens and the universe for example, think about it, some people to get half of the brain operated away and some children are even born without it with only the brainstem intact and it`s not really a part of the brain ether, I know they call it the brain, but it`s not, so how can you live without it if it`s really you? Exactly, it`s not you after all, so what is it for really, the brain? Does it produce hormones only to feel good, well, perhaps not, I`ve always suspected it``s really for getting rid of heat from the body, yes without it you would just have an empty skull which would trap the heat instead, so when some children are born without it, the skull is smaller also and more compact, so to my point finally, what is it for really? Well, you might have suspected it already, I`ve actually read a little about it some time ago that even in here I think that it`s able to sort of talk to the universe and even make you astral-project, you might not be so far from the truth after all, if you can live without it completly and you still have it, what`s it for then? Think about another thing, when a fish for example see a defience in another fish, it starts to evolve, but how can it do that? Well, I think that we`re in 100 % control of our own bodies, that`s why some people change their appereance over time also, I mean they start to look different from when they`re younger, but how can they do that if they aren`t in 100 % control of their own bodies, exactly, I think it`s our own soul that makes the differences and adaptions and I also suspect a little that we actually supress the ability a little to not damage our bodies, so adaptions and evulotions takes usually some thousands of years, but sometimes even only hundreds, kinda interesting if we really can talk to the universe around us and perhaps even aliens, because we always feel like a part of it, how can one really feel that if we aren`t?
No, you can't live completely without a brain - although machines can keep your body alive for a while in the absence of a brain - and it's not for getting rid of heat (seriously?), it generates heat, which is mostly removed by the blood passing through it.

Also, if you want to communicate, sentences and paragraphs are good.

Upvote 0