Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Look deeper. He left the churches and picked up mysticism out of Egypt.

But for arguments sake I changed it.

And why did he blow Bobby Kennedy's brains out?

Because Bobby supported Israel.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
And then he had his brains blown out by Sirhan Sirhan. A Palestinian
And Sirhan Sirhan was raised Orthodox Christian, and was upset that Robert Kennedy had wanted to send bombers to support Israel, and bomb Palestin in his brothers administration. Do we hate all Orthodox Christians?
Jesus was killed by Jews and Romans - does he want us to hate all of them?

Yes, he left Christianity in 1966 - and he got into the occult. But it doesn't change what Kennedy said or make it less worthy.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

And Sirhan Sirhan was raised Orthodox Christian, and was upset that Robert Kennedy had wanted to send bombers to support Israel, and bomb Palestin in his brothers administration.
Do we hate all Orthodox Christians?
Jesus was killed by Jews and Romans - does he want us to hate all of them?

Yes, he left Christianity in 1966 - and he got into the occult. But it doesn't change what Kennedy said or make it less worthy.

Some sentiments make great sound bites and in the end get you killed. But that is just my opinion.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Screen-Shot-2017-03-07-at-10.20.36-AM-650x385.png

How awful of CNN to call these people losers. :asd:

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I have been looking for where Jesus says to physically harm those who disagree with you...can't find it.

So true. + it's obvious that Trump cares very, very much about the protests bc he's sulked about them so much. If nobody cared about the protests there wouldn't be so much whining about them. You don't give so much time to stuff you don't care about.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Accepting for the moment that the CIA can do these things, is there anything to indicate that they have done so against US citizens?

Because the CIA has no authority for domestic surveillance. So much as a wiretap would land them in hot water, regardless of technology.

So as long as they're using their high-tech spy tools on the people they're supposed to, I'm glad they have them.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Accepting for the moment that the CIA can do these things, is there anything to indicate that they have done so against US citizens?

Because the CIA has no authority for domestic surveillance. So much as a wiretap would land them in hot water, regardless of technology.

So as long as they're using their high-tech spy tools on the people they're supposed to, I'm glad they have them.

• NSA didn't have the authority to do mass surveillance of the populace either, but that didn't stop them.
  • The fact that they can fabricate 'finger prints' is of extreme importance, as it means we can never trust any claim of an attack originating from any given source.
  • Seeing how this is less than 1% of Vault 7, I would say it's far too early for that sort of argument.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
  • NSA didn't have the authority to do mass surveillance of the populace either, but that didn't stop them.
  • The fact that they can fabricate 'finger prints' is of extreme importance, as it means we can never trust any claim of an attack originating from any given source.
  • Seeing how this is less than 1% of Vault 7, I would say it's far too early for that sort of argument.

• And yet they were stopped.
  • I see -- now nothing can ever be trusted. Tell me, who benefits from this level of fear, paranoia, and neurosis coming from the people?
  • Then don't make, imply, or spread it.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
  • And yet they were stopped.
  • I see -- now nothing can ever be trusted. Tell me, who benefits from this level of fear, paranoia, and neurosis coming from the people?
  • Then don't make, imply, or spread it.

• Nope. It is now held by a third party, but the mass surveillance continues.
  • You don't think the fact that the CIA (and by now every other major power who has gotten their hands on the full documents) can fake fingerprints isn't important?
  • It is actually referring to the fact that the CIA broke the agreement the tech giants had with the Obama administration to report any major exploits they found, and so kept everyone at risk to any group that knew about said exploits.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is this in relation to those Trump rallies no one one came to?

Please keep in mind that there were Trump Rallies that no one came to because of the violence from the other side.

While at the very same time his opponents rallies were consistently poorly attended because no one cared to go.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Is this in relation to those Trump rallies no one one came to?

Pretty sure it is a reference to all of the Darwin Award contenders who've managed to get hit by attempting to hold protests on a highway at night.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have been looking for where Jesus says to physically harm those who disagree with you...can't find it.
Right next to the verse where he talks about endangering people's livelihoods be making them late for work because you're angry about a democratic election.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Then you'll be overjoyed that all these high-tech spy tools are now out in the open where anybody can get access to them if you know where to look.

I never thought you'd be one of the, "If you've done nothing wrong you don't have anything to worry about" crowd.

• Agree
Reactions: Rion
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Then you'll be overjoyed that all these high-tech spy tools are now out in the open where anybody can get access to them if you know where to look.

I never thought you'd be one of the, "If you've done nothing wrong you don't have anything to worry about" crowd.

We've had high-tech weapons freely available for decades, and nobody's so much as hiccuped. You don't even need to know where to look. Why should we value our privacy more than our lives?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.