Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seriously? Probably because Ivanka was intimately involved in her father's campaign, continues to be involved in her father's administration as an unpaid advisor and, most importantly, is put forth by the campaign/administration as the softer, more sensible and sophisticated Trump voice and is used to outreach to women, while Chelsea was literally just a kid during her father's administration. In addition, Donald's treatment and attitude towards women has been featured in the news lately, while Bill's affairs have not made the news in more than a decade - Ivanka's father is currently president while Chelsea's was president 3 administrations ago. If you think that's bias, you should check your own.

Upvote 0

stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Anyhow, hope you have fun doing whatever you're busy with.:bye:
No fun, but necessary.
resist2.jpg

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, but there's no pictures of her topless that I can use in a meme
Topless is a Putin meme and has nothing to do with Spicer, so it just doesn't make any sense. Humor should have a point even if it's absurd.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Topless is a Putin meme and has nothing to do with Spicer, so it just doesn't make any sense. Humor should have a point even if it's absurd.

It's just a meme.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You said high-tech, so yes... I was imaging something more than a rifle. That's old tech.

Depends on who you are, I suppose.... as well as what kind of rifle.

To privacy for one.

And during the PATRIOT ACT years, the Right was so quick to point out that there is no right to privacy in the Constitution... that a bunch of liberal activist judges just made it up; legislating from the bench, and all that.

Are they our friends now?

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why would you even want to do a meme of Spicer topless? :question::scratch::question:

Humor.
humor
[hyoo-mer or, often, yoo-]
noun
  1. a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: the humor of a situation.
Do you really need an explanation??

Here I will help you.

People complain that perfumes, jewelry and clothing lines are being promoted by the White House.

The meme uses absurdity by saying press conferences will now be done in the nude to avoid promoting clothing and jewelry.

While that is being announced. There is a news flash that Spicer is accused of promoting religious bigotry.

The picture has a bright red circle showing the religious emblem and the man in the background is calling him a religious bigot. It's in red letters.

The subtle message is that no matter what they do, people are going to complain. sort of like the complaints about this meme

It's humorous in its absurdity.

Anything I can explain for you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Humor.
humor
[hyoo-mer or, often, yoo-]
noun
  1. a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: the humor of a situation.
Do you really need an explanation??

Here I will help you.

People complain that perfumes, jewelry and clothing lines are being promoted by the White House.

The meme uses absurdity by saying press conferences will now be done in the nude to avoid promoting clothing and jewelry.

While that is being announced. There is a news flash that Spicer is accused of promoting religious bigotry.

The picture has a bright red circle showing the religious emblem and the man in the background is calling him a religious bigot. It's in red letters.

The subtle message is that no matter what they do, people are going to complain. sort of like the complaints about this meme

It's humorous in its absurdity.
Oh. Ha, ha, ha.
Anything I can explain for you?
Yeah, why did you try to pass off someone playing Putin as Spicer? That's what made no sense. You could have at least spliced Spicer's head (or even Melissa McCarthy as Spicer's head) on nude Putin's body.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh. Ha, ha, ha.
Yeah, why did you try to pass off someone playing Putin as Spicer? That's what made no sense. You could have at least spliced Spicer's head (or even Melissa McCarthy as Spicer's head) on nude Putin's body.

Oh my goodness -

I am 58 years old, I have six children, one grandchild, I work a full time job, run a small business with my wife and third daughter and still travel and minister as opportunity knocks.

I have no cable and watch perhaps four to six hours of TV a week. I read a book a day.

I haven't watched Saturday Night Live since Chevy Chase left the program - Without google I couldn't name one cast member, nor what roles who plays. In addition, I have no clue how to splice someones head onto someone else's body - as you can tell from my memes, my knowledge of graphic design is limited.

My frequent spelling errors is because I do most of my posting with my smart phone - the buttons are so small my fingers sometimes hit the wrong ones and spell check does the rest. I typically take five or so min, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less to stop in and see the conversations. It might look like I am here a long time, but it's just a bunch of small windows.

I don't know why you seem to be obsessing over a meme or perhaps it's just because I made the meme. Either way, I hope this satiates your appetite to review and critique every small detail of this one meme.

and when everything is said and done - it's just a meme.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh my goodness -

I am 58 years old, I have six children, one grandchild, I work a full time job, run a small business with my wife and third daughter and still travel and minister as opportunity knocks.

I have no cable and watch perhaps four to six hours of TV a week. I read a book a day.

I haven't watched Saturday Night Live since Chevy Chase left the program - Without google I couldn't name one cast member, nor what roles who plays. In addition, I have no clue how to splice someones head onto someone else's body - as you can tell from my memes, my knowledge of graphic design is limited.

My frequent spelling errors is because I do most of my posting with my smart phone - the buttons are so small my fingers sometimes hit the wrong ones and spell check does the rest. I typically take five or so min, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less to stop in and see the conversations. It might look like I am here a long time, but it's just a bunch of small windows.

I don't know why you seem to be obsessing over a meme or perhaps it's just because I made the meme. Either way, I hope this satiates your appetite to review and critique every small detail of this one meme.

Maybe don't make memes about shows you don't watch?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh my goodness -

It's not your fault you're wrong, so nobody should say anything.

Yes, it must be my fault for pointing out your mistake.

A meme with Putin labeled as Spicer. :question::scratch::question::scratch::question:

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well ok then. Ya caught me! I mistakenly used a fake picture of Putin for a fake picture of Spicer from a show I don't watch, I am scum of the earth and you are an amaing person for having pointed out this horrible, horrible travesty of justice. I am humbled by your vast intimate knowledge of actors portraying politicians on late night comedy.

I don't deserve to post in comic, meme etc thread, in fact I don't deserve to live in the US. I am packing my bags and moving to Ice Caps to devote my life developing life vests for Polar Bears. Three days and numbers of post over a fictional charecter has changed my life forever.

Thank you, thank you I am a better man for it. You are wonderful.

It's just a meme

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well ok then. Ya caught me! I mistakenly used a fake picture of Putin for a fake picture of Spicer from a show I don't watch, I am scum of the earth and you are an amaing person for having pointed out this horrible, horrible travesty of justice. I am humbled by your vast intimate knowledge of actors portraying politicians on late night comedy.
I pointed out that labeling a Putin character "Spicer" makes your meme confusing rather than funny - all the rest of that invective is purely in your own imagination.

I don't deserve to post in comic, meme etc thread, in fact I don't deserve to live in the US. I am packing my bags and moving to Ice Caps to devote my life developing life vests for Polar Bears. Three days and numbers of post over a fictional charecter has changed my life forever.

Thank you, thank you I am a better man for it. You are wonderful.
Wow, do you always get so bent out of shape when someone points out a mistake? #Sad.
It's just a meme
Right, so why get so upset when someone doesn't properly appreciate it?

For some reason, this started going through my head upon reading your post:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.