✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How many of you are familiar with this scripture:

Php 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
Php 2:17 Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.
Php 2:18 For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me.

The word "offered" meaning poured out, and this wisdom Paul had here is just a fragment of an understanding that could unravel all the world religions of this world including the teachers of today's Christianity.

This could be very in depth and long so I will do my best to make it short but precise.

Paul says in Romans that the Law is spiritual:
Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Paul actually saw that by teaching the word of G-d that he was acting as an vessel of the Spirit to distribute the Word for the edification of the believers of truth.

Drink offerings were of strong drink, made of wine which were commanded to being poured out with the offering of a burnt offering and also with a grain offering mingled with oil. This made up the Daily sacrifice. The main task of the temple centered here with this offering, twice per day.

Now if the Law is spiritual, and the Daily Offering in the physical mode only mirrored the works of the Spirit of Truth, then this operation is of fundamental importance to the work of the Gospel!

One clue of discernment is that wine brings joy, and so does the Word of G-d, but the abuse of wine brings drunkenness.
So many times in the bible does it refer to drunken behavior as taking place, such as to Babylon in Jeremiah and in Revelation. In Isaiah it says:

Isa 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Now hear this: Drunkenness is an effect brought about by ignoring the teachings of the bible and following after one's imagination

Deu 29:19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:
Deu 29:20 The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.

According to Paul, this was going to happen:

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Ever wonder why there has to be so many different church's in the world teaching their take on it?

All these imaginations will dry up and go away eventually when the light shines on them and they are revealed:

2Th 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

One more thing. The knowledge of the truth will will eventually fill the Earth and there will be a fulfillment of teaching:

Hab 2:14 For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

A fulfillment of the drink offering? Notice in the Ezekiel temple that there is no drink offering mentioned in the daily offering commandment:

Eze 46:13 Thou shalt daily prepare a burnt offering unto the LORD of a lamb of the first year without blemish: thou shalt prepare it every morning.
Eze 46:14 And thou shalt prepare a meat offering for it every morning, the sixth part of an ephah, and the third part of an hin of oil, to temper with the fine flour; a meat offering continually by a perpetual ordinance unto the LORD.
Eze 46:15 Thus shall they prepare the lamb, and the meat offering, and the oil, every morning for a continual burnt offering.

The Law is spiritual and the carnal mind does not know what a pleasing burnt offering is really about:

Isa 40:16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering.

Psa 51:18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
Psa 51:19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

Sincerely:
Hethatreadethit

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
... The knowledge of the truth will eventually fill the Earth and there will be a fulfillment of teaching:
Habakkuk 2:14..Jeremiah 31:34
A fulfillment of the drink offering? Notice in the Ezekiel temple that there is no drink offering mentioned in the daily offering commandment: Ezekiel 46:13-15
The Law is spiritual and the carnal mind does not know what a pleasing burnt offering is really about: Isaiah 40:16, Psalms 15:18-19
Sincerely:
Hethatreadethit
The bolded part of the snipped OP I find comparable to the water turned to wine miracle but in reverse. The offering has been replaced by the advent of the Holy Spirit within the Holy Place of the priests, used to build the walls of a nation of priests intent on offering reasonable service.

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Cassia:
I think you see that it is The Spirit of Truth and The Spirit follows the pattern of G-ds commandments to follow His will. The heavenly (morning) pattern to be followed by the earthly (evening) pattern and in it's fulfillment there will only be as if the morning pattern and the will of G-d is set continually or eternal for those who follow Christ, The Word.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Cassia:
I think you see that it is The Spirit of Truth and The Spirit follows the pattern of G-ds commandments to follow His will. The heavenly (morning) pattern to be followed by the earthly (evening) pattern and in it's fulfillment there will only be as if the morning pattern and the will of G-d is set continually or eternal for those who follow Christ, The Word.
But without the Essenian belief system attached.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Cassia:

But without the Essenian belief system attached.
I guess I didn't see the pattern. It just struck me as being a pattern that was followed by the Essenes many years ago, not knowing any other patterns relating to ritual morning and evening, followed only by morning.
Perhaps you can enlighten Paul?

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I guess I didn't see the pattern. It just struck me as being a pattern that was followed by the Essenes many years ago, not knowing any other patterns relating to ritual morning and evening, followed only by morning.
Perhaps you can enlighten Paul?

I am sorry here, for I was rather vague.

I was referring to the pattern of the daily sacrifices which took place in the temple.
They were as the following:

Exo 29:38 Now this is that which thou shalt offer upon the altar; two lambs of the first year day by day continually.
Exo 29:39 The one lamb thou shalt offer in the morning; and the other lamb thou shalt offer at even:
Exo 29:40 And with the one lamb a tenth deal of flour mingled with the fourth part of an hin of beaten oil; and the fourth part of an hin of wine for a drink offering.
Exo 29:41 And the other lamb thou shalt offer at even, and shalt do thereto according to the meat offering of the morning, and according to the drink offering thereof, for a sweet savour, an offering made by fire unto the LORD.

Spiritually, the morning pattern represents the heavenly, and the evening represents the earthly. Christ spoke of these patterns when he showed the disciples the prayer:

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Mat 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
Mat 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Mat 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Man was not born doing the will of G-d. Moses came and was given commandments along with certain instructions, but there was still a failure that separated the creation from the creator. Christ came to manifest G-d's will as written by Moses. This was to execute Judgment:

Joh 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

You can say that the execution of judgment was the kindling of the fire of the altar. Fire provides light, and light reveals the truth of the matter:

Zec 8:16 These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:

The sacrifice laws given by Moses represented a hidden spiritual pathway that Christ would reveal concerning; mercy, truth, and peace: Look at this following scripture:

Lev 6:12 And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings.

Three things here: first, the kindling of the fire on the altar every morning represented or foreshadowed the execution of judgment:

Zep 3:5 The just LORD is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.

Second, the fat of the burnt offering and third, the fat of the peace offering, were offered upon the altar, manifested spiritually as the abundance(fat) of peace and truth

Jer 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

Why do I believe that the burnt offering represents the truth? Because in the prophecy of Daniel, the abomination of desolation which was the destruction of the daily sacrifice, (which was a burnt offering) was the casting down of the truth:

Dan 8:12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Casting down the truth to the ground would be as to clip the wings off a bird. It is the
bringing down of the heavenly pattern. It happened by man removing his ears from the word of truth.

2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

This is what happens:

Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Just as time turns night into day, the evening will turn to morning and the judgment shall return, but as much brighter and there will be nothing hid from the heat thereof, for G-d will bring forth judgment unto victory:

Mal 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

And as it is commanded in Leviticus 6:12, The fire shall be burning in it. Judgment shall be set in the earth.

Isa 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Mat 12:20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.

This is the victory of those who through faith followed and obeyed the manifestation of G-d's
will in Christ.

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

I hope I didn't put too much on you. To me, it's clear but I have been looking and searching these things out for over 30 years. I have just revealed to you in about an 1/2 hour. There is much there, but it truly is a great vision and I would read it several times because there is much substance to take in.
Sincerely:
Clint

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe your referring to gnostics. Please explain, cause I do not know much about them or your view on them, that is the Essenes.
I wouldn't call them gnostic per sa..
The dead sea scrolls contained the writings of them. They were an ancient Jewish sect, called the Essenes, that were in existance at the time of Jesus. Some think John the Baptists was from there because they mention 'The great teacher' others think it may have been Jesus they were referring to. They were in no way associated with the Jerusalem temple because they opposed both the Saducess and the Pharisees. The last stand against the Romans was the siege of Masada, at an Essene encampment.
Their religion included prayers daily, at specific times, to the angels that they believed controlled the universe.
I believe that the book of Hebrews may have included them in it's presentation of Jesus as being greater than the angels.

Thanks for expanding on your meaning. I'll read it carefully and get back to post on it.
The opening OP is of great interest as pertaining to the NT so it'll be interesting to see where you link it to the OT.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am sorry here, for I was rather vague.

I was referring to the pattern of the daily sacrifices which took place in the temple.
They were as the following:

Exo 29:38 Now this is that which thou shalt offer upon the altar; two lambs of the first year day by day continually.
Exo 29:39 The one lamb thou shalt offer in the morning; and the other lamb thou shalt offer at even:
Exo 29:40 And with the one lamb a tenth deal of flour mingled with the fourth part of an hin of beaten oil; and the fourth part of an hin of wine for a drink offering.
Exo 29:41 And the other lamb thou shalt offer at even, and shalt do thereto according to the meat offering of the morning, and according to the drink offering thereof, for a sweet savour, an offering made by fire unto the LORD.

Spiritually, the morning pattern represents the heavenly, and the evening represents the earthly. Christ spoke of these patterns when he showed the disciples the prayer:
I just posted on the double types in my thread on typology here ->
A Study in Types
my understanding is that the morning and evening lamb offering is representative of prayer
Psalms 92:2
To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning And Your faithfulness by night,

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Mat 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
Mat 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Mat 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
I agree that the type is in prayer, but I don't see heavenly and earthly verified too much in that scripture as of yet.

Man was not born doing the will of G-d. Moses came and was given commandments along with certain instructions, but there was still a failure that separated the creation from the creator. Christ came to manifest G-d's will as written by Moses. This was to execute Judgment:
Joh 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
John 9:39-41 was judgement on the blind religionists

You can say that the execution of judgment was the kindling of the fire of the altar. Fire provides light, and light reveals the truth of the matter:
Zec 8:16 These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:
Within your gates holds a lot of personal responsibilty ...

The sacrifice laws given by Moses represented a hidden spiritual pathway that Christ would reveal concerning; mercy, truth, and peace: Look at this following scripture:
Lev 6:12 And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings.
Responsibilty to not allow strange fire to burn ... in that way the Spirit is renewed every morning. I think of it as prayer cleaning the slate of conscience at night to begin anew in thankfullness to the Holy Spirit each morning. The peace that passess understanding is from a clear conscience received at the throne of grace.

Three things here: first, the kindling of the fire on the altar every morning represented or foreshadowed the execution of judgment:
Zep 3:5 The just LORD is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.
The unjust being of a seared conscience ? while they that will not do iniquity are at a place of constant vigilence/prayer?

Second, the fat of the burnt offering and third, the fat of the peace offering, were offered upon the altar, manifested spiritually as the abundance(fat) of peace and truth
Jer 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
This is getting into the area of the new covenant prophesy ...

Why do I believe that the burnt offering represents the truth? Because in the prophecy of Daniel, the abomination of desolation which was the destruction of the daily sacrifice, (which was a burnt offering) was the casting down of the truth:
Dan 8:12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
Casting down the truth to the ground would be as to clip the wings off a bird. It is the
bringing down of the heavenly pattern. It happened by man removing his ears from the word of truth.
Not sure how that constitutes bringing down the heavenly pattern ... elaborate please

This is what happens:
Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Just as time turns night into day, the evening will turn to morning and the judgment shall return, but as much brighter and there will be nothing hid from the heat thereof, for G-d will bring forth judgment unto victory:
Mal 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
It does speak of judgement but I'm not sure of the timeframe that your placing on it?? It seems in tune with
1Co 3:13
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall test every man's work of what sort it is.
and 2 Peter 3:7-10
that is the time of the day of the Lord
Luke 17:27-32

And as it is commanded in Leviticus 6:12, The fire shall be burning in it. Judgment shall be set in the earth.
Isa 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
Mat 12:20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.
This is the victory of those who through faith followed and obeyed the manifestation of G-d's
will in Christ.
Ok but how is this tying in with the OP of pouring oneslf forth?

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
yes, that is the verse I concluded my reply with
The bolded part of the snipped OP I find comparable to the water turned to wine miracle but in reverse. The offering has been replaced by the advent of the Holy Spirit within the Holy Place of the priests, used to build the walls of a nation of priests intent on offering reasonable service.
but still not really understanding what your trying to say because I think there is a depth I'm missing...?

I hope I didn't put too much on you. To me, it's clear but I have been looking and searching these things out for over 30 years. I have just revealed to you in about an 1/2 hour. There is much there, but it truly is a great vision and I would read it several times because there is much substance to take in.
Sincerely:
Clint
It's much to condense into one post but look forward to further clarification. God bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just posted on the double types in my thread on typology here ->
A Study in Types
my understanding is that the morning and evening lamb offering is representative of prayer
Psalms 92:2
To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning And Your faithfulness by night,

It certainly looks as you have been busy and I appreciate you taking a close look at this thread,
I believe that prayer is very important but is more characterized from the offering of incense.
Given some scriptures, you can see from the old testament its spiritualization into the new:

Deu 33:10 They shall teach Jacob thy judgments, and Israel thy law: they shall put incense before thee, and whole burnt sacrifice upon thine altar.

Now, in psalms, incense is likened to prayer:

Psa 141:2 Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Notice a direct relationship between prayer and incense, but the Deuteronomy scripture list whole burnt offerings as well and this be can linked to some new testament scriptures.(Whole meaning complete or perfect.):

Col 4:12 Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

Notice how doing the will of G-d pops up again:

Col 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

Knowledge of G-d is more desirable than burnt offerings:

Hos 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

The work of G-d is to believe in the Christ (John 6:29). As it is mentioned in Romans 10:17,
"Faith comes by hearing and hearing from the Word of G-d". The Word of G-d is according to the knowledge of the truth and within this is Spirit:

Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Christ did not speak babal but spoke according to the knowledge of the truth and to whom it was given to have faith, the words came with understanding. But to some it was not given:

Joh 6:36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
Joh 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Notice how He mentions seeing. Seeing is in response to manifestation of the works. Remember, in the Psalm concerning prayer:

Psa 141:2 Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

There was a morning and evening grain offering but here is only mentioned the evening. Why? Because the morning is a manifestation in itself. The works of Christ and His speech was the food for faith for believers to be drawn. The lifting up of the hands was to manifest the works of the hands which was His righteousness. In the evening(earthly), His works were a source of light for manifestation and faith here on earth. This psalm will help you see this:

Psa 48:10 According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.

The right hand representing the spiritual side. The priest in the temple were commanded
to take a handful of flour for a grain offering:

Lev 6:14 And this is the law of the meat offering: the sons of Aaron shall offer it before the LORD, before the altar.
Lev 6:15 And he shall take of it his handful, of the flour of the meat offering, and of the oil thereof, and all the frankincense which is upon the meat offering, and shall burn it upon the altar for a sweet savour, even the memorial of it, unto the LORD.

Abundant and sufficient would best describe a handful. The lifting up of the hands to draw attention to these works by elevating them, like a candleholder. This spiritually is best exampled in this way:

Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Mat 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

This is the Will of G-d to glorify Him with righteous works:

Psa 96:8 Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering(grain offering), and come into his courts.

The grain and drink offering presented alongside the burnt offering is spiritually manifested as faith with works and word. James mentioned that faith was dead without works, just as burnt offerings were never presented without a grain and drink offering.

2Th 2:17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Bye for now:
Clint

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It seems to me that the heavenly pattern has been lifted up to where Christ sits now on the right hand, with that only shining on earth from His believers into a dark world.

The Law and the prophets are a wealth of wisdom in a puzzle of commandments and visions given by the love of G-d to grant the chosen of G-d to have a better hope unto eternal life.
They(the commandments) are not easy to believe for the unbelieving, but rather G-d gives understanding and faith and vision to whom He wills. Sin comes easy to unrighteousness, but grace is an excellent understanding to those who know the truth. The truth is the Word of G-d.

Deu 4:5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
Deu 4:6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.

The Law is food for understanding to see Christ and the will of God. It is the food for faith unto righteousness.

Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

The things I have been speaking are not written in a paragraph, with flashing lights blinking, saying that this is the gospel. The world would have you believe that the ease of just believing that Christ took your punishment in your place and now your saved by faith, the end. It totally neglects the will of G-d and creates a nice luxury home for the deceitful and lots of imitators and deceivers.
There is a gospel and the teachings thereof are not readily apparent to the world. G-d does not cast His pearls to the swine:

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Many understandings have I written about and they were not handed down on a silver plate.
But rather, they were a little here and a little there:

Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Like a puzzle, the pieces are there, but must be put in their proper place to get the picture.
So, taking the Word of Truth, one piece of the puzzle to begin this picture is to use the scriptures that I began in this thread, because it used a law commanded in the old testament to spiritually perform the uplifting of faith(you see faith was the object of the word being poured out like a drink offering), the raising up of faith to the spiritual. It was a drink offering used to elevate faith. When you have tied the different pieces together, you will see that it will reinforce your faith and hope in the eternal and protect yourself from all the imaginations surrounding you. Faith and hope are the BEGINNING of something that no flesh exactly knows nor has the right to speak. But I speak according to the knowledge given to me, according to the measure of grace given.
So, you take the fragments of understanding that you believe, build from them, to paint a picture that your soul will have to follow unto salvation. No man will do this for you, but hope and pray to G-d.
Bye for now:
Clint

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
John 9:39-41 was judgement on the blind religionists
The break down of the covenant of the Law given to Moses along with other things made for a time of controversy of matters to be cleared up so the issue of sin could be solved.

Deu 17:8 If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, being matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the LORD thy God shall choose;
Deu 17:9 And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and enquire; and they shall shew thee the sentence of judgment:
Deu 17:10 And thou shalt do according to the sentence, which they of that place which the LORD shall choose shall shew thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee:

Of course all men at the time of Christ appearance were sinners, and He spoke this scripture, that He came to save sinners and not the self righteous:

He came to give understanding to sinners, to the repentant for righteousness unto salvation. This was to fulfill the vow that G-d swore to Abraham to bless his seed.

Gen 18:17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;
Gen 18:18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
Gen 18:19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

Interesting point, that in order to perform a vow the law states that the vow maker should make an offering and this offering was identical to the offering offered in the daily sacrifice:

Num 15:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land of your habitations, which I give unto you,
Num 15:3 And will make an offering by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering, or a sacrifice in performing a vow, or in a freewill offering, or in your solemn feasts, to make a sweet savour unto the LORD, of the herd, or of the flock:
Num 15:4 Then shall he that offereth his offering unto the LORD bring a meat offering of a tenth deal of flour mingled with the fourth part of an hin of oil.
Num 15:5 And the fourth part of an hin of wine for a drink offering shalt thou prepare with the burnt offering or sacrifice, for one lamb.

This was the same type of offering used in the daily and I believe that is why the daily sacrifiice received center stage attention in the temple, because it physically represented the fulfillment of G-d's vow to Abraham through His seed Christ. The blessing was represented by the giving of the grain and drink offering, the blessing of righteousness:

Psa 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
Psa 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
Psa 24:5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

The blessing of the grain and drink offering:

Joe 2:14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God?

The blessing was left behind so as to give those who are blessed in the seed something to follow:

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Rom 14:18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
Rom 14:19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

The grain, wine, and oil are the blessings of goodness. They are the riches of the land:

Jer 31:12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

So this is the execution of Judgment to put away sin and give the substance of G-d's goodness unto righteousness unto salvation, so that G-d could fulfill the vow of blessing to Abraham:

Jer 33:14 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.
Jer 33:15 In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.
Jer 33:16 In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness.

Now if you are following me, I will show you the work of salvation in the daily sacrifice ritual. There is a dual show of righteousness in this ritual; first there was the offering and its complimentary grain and wine offering, the substance of the offering's righteousness.
Secondly, where this includes common man is in the following scripture:

Lev 6:10 And the priest shall put on his linen garment, and his linen breeches shall he put upon his flesh, and take up the ashes which the fire hath consumed with the burnt offering on the altar, and he shall put them beside the altar.

The priest puts on the white linen on his flesh and this represents the putting on of righteousness:

Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

And it says that the priest will put it on His flesh, and for all who have come to Christ are His flesh:

Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Therefore in His righteousness will His people be righteous and they shall be lifted up out of the destruction of sin.

Psa 89:16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.

Lifted up from the ashes because we were consumed by our sins. The scripture (Lev. 6:10)
commanded the ashes to be raised up out from the fire which had consumed them. This fire was the Law of G-d that burned and brought wrath and consumption upon the sinners.

Isa 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
Isa 64:7 And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities.

Psa 37:20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

Psa 89:46 How long, LORD? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire?

Then, in Romans, Paul said that we were delivered from the wrath of the law:

Rom 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
Rom 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
Rom 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Having been raised up from the ashes by faith, we are hid in Christ and placed in a clean place to wait for His return:

Lev 6:11 And he shall put off his garments, and put on other garments, and carry forth the ashes without the camp unto a clean place.

More about this clean place latter, The ashes or those who were consumed in their sins are lifted up by faith which is their righteousness.

Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Col 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
Col 3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

The place of wrath is still being in sin and denial of the truth (unbelievers, and unrepentant). The prophet s spoke of this rising up from the ashes:

Isa 52:2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Psa 113:6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
Psa 113:7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
Psa 113:8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.

Isa 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
Isa 26:20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

The ashes are taken to a clean place outside the camp where the ashes are poured out.

A clean place in the midst of death, a place of life where death is swallowed up where the ashes are poured out:

Lev 4:12 Even the whole bullock shall he carry forth without the camp unto a clean place, where the ashes are poured out, and burn him on the wood with fire: where the ashes are poured out shall he be burnt.

Isa 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

This is victory of faith that it has achieved a clean place in the midst of death! The fear of the Lord is that clean place in Christ. The fear of the Lord is the instruction of righteousness.

Psa 19:9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

Pro 15:33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

The fear of the Lord is in G-d's goodness:

Jer 33:9 And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto them.

And so it makes sense why Paul says this in Philippians:

Php 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Thank G-d for His Son and the wisdom He left behind for us to follow:
Clint

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The break down of the covenant of the Law given to Moses along with other things made for a time of controversy of matters to be cleared up so the issue of sin could be solved.

Deu 17:8 If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, being matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the LORD thy God shall choose;
Deu 17:9 And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and enquire; and they shall shew thee the sentence of judgment:
Deu 17:10 And thou shalt do according to the sentence, which they of that place which the LORD shall choose shall shew thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee:

Of course all men at the time of Christ appearance were sinners, and He spoke this scripture, that He came to save sinners and not the self righteous:

He came to give understanding to sinners, to the repentant for righteousness unto salvation. This was to fulfill the vow that G-d swore to Abraham to bless his seed.

Gen 18:17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;
Gen 18:18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
Gen 18:19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

Interesting point, that in order to perform a vow the law states that the vow maker should make an offering and this offering was identical to the offering offered in the daily sacrifice:

Num 15:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land of your habitations, which I give unto you,
Num 15:3 And will make an offering by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering, or a sacrifice in performing a vow, or in a freewill offering, or in your solemn feasts, to make a sweet savour unto the LORD, of the herd, or of the flock:
Num 15:4 Then shall he that offereth his offering unto the LORD bring a meat offering of a tenth deal of flour mingled with the fourth part of an hin of oil.
Num 15:5 And the fourth part of an hin of wine for a drink offering shalt thou prepare with the burnt offering or sacrifice, for one lamb.

This was the same type of offering used in the daily and I believe that is why the daily sacrifiice received center stage attention in the temple, because it physically represented the fulfillment of G-d's vow to Abraham through His seed Christ. The blessing was represented by the giving of the grain and drink offering, the blessing of righteousness:

Psa 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
Psa 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
Psa 24:5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

The blessing of the grain and drink offering:

Joe 2:14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God?

The blessing was left behind so as to give those who are blessed in the seed something to follow:

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Rom 14:18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
Rom 14:19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

The grain, wine, and oil are the blessings of goodness. They are the riches of the land:

Jer 31:12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

So this is the execution of Judgment to put away sin and give the substance of G-d's goodness unto righteousness unto salvation, so that G-d could fulfill the vow of blessing to Abraham:

Jer 33:14 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.
Jer 33:15 In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.
Jer 33:16 In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness.

Now if you are following me, I will show you the work of salvation in the daily sacrifice ritual. There is a dual show of righteousness in this ritual; first there was the offering and its complimentary grain and wine offering, the substance of the offering's righteousness.
Secondly, where this includes common man is in the following scripture:

Lev 6:10 And the priest shall put on his linen garment, and his linen breeches shall he put upon his flesh, and take up the ashes which the fire hath consumed with the burnt offering on the altar, and he shall put them beside the altar.

The priest puts on the white linen on his flesh and this represents the putting on of righteousness:

Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

And it says that the priest will put it on His flesh, and for all who have come to Christ are His flesh:

Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Therefore in His righteousness will His people be righteous and they shall be lifted up out of the destruction of sin.

Psa 89:16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.

Lifted up from the ashes because we were consumed by our sins. The scripture (Lev. 6:10)
commanded the ashes to be raised up out from the fire which had consumed them. This fire was the Law of G-d that burned and brought wrath and consumption upon the sinners.

Isa 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
Isa 64:7 And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities.

Psa 37:20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

Psa 89:46 How long, LORD? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire?

Then, in Romans, Paul said that we were delivered from the wrath of the law:

Rom 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
Rom 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
Rom 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Having been raised up from the ashes by faith, we are hid in Christ and placed in a clean place to wait for His return:

Lev 6:11 And he shall put off his garments, and put on other garments, and carry forth the ashes without the camp unto a clean place.

More about this clean place latter, The ashes or those who were consumed in their sins are lifted up by faith which is their righteousness.

Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Col 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
Col 3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

The place of wrath is still being in sin and denial of the truth (unbelievers, and unrepentant). The prophet s spoke of this rising up from the ashes:

Isa 52:2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Psa 113:6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
Psa 113:7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
Psa 113:8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.

Isa 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
Isa 26:20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

The ashes are taken to a clean place outside the camp where the ashes are poured out.

A clean place in the midst of death, a place of life where death is swallowed up where the ashes are poured out:

Lev 4:12 Even the whole bullock shall he carry forth without the camp unto a clean place, where the ashes are poured out, and burn him on the wood with fire: where the ashes are poured out shall he be burnt.

Isa 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

This is victory of faith that it has achieved a clean place in the midst of death! The fear of the Lord is that clean place in Christ. The fear of the Lord is the instruction of righteousness.

Psa 19:9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

Pro 15:33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

The fear of the Lord is in G-d's goodness:

Jer 33:9 And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto them.

And so it makes sense why Paul says this in Philippians:

Php 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Thank G-d for His Son and the wisdom He left behind for us to follow:
Clint
I commend you in how diligently you have broken down the OT laws to see them in the new, but honestly all I see is a fine balance between what is given as the authority of the body to bring those of sin for correction on the one hand and going to Christ outside the camp of organised religion on the other.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I commend you in how diligently you have broken down the OT laws to see them in the new, but honestly all I see is a fine balance between what is given as the authority of the body to bring those of sin for correction on the one hand and going to Christ outside the camp of organised religion on the other.
Scriptural reference:
Jesus' instructions to the church that conform imo with the first half of your scriptures is here

Matthew 18:15-17
“If another believer sins against you, go privately and point out the offense. If the other person listens and confesses it, you have won that person back. But if you are unsuccessful, take one or two others with you and go back again, so that everything you say may be confirmed by two or three witnesses. If the person still refuses to listen, take your case to the church. Then if he or she won’t accept the church’s decision, treat that person as a pagan or a corrupt tax collector.

and the second half of the scriptures you presented conform imo to this

Hebrews 13:11-13
Although the high priest brings the blood of animals into the Holy Place as a sacrifice for sin, the bodies are burned outside the camp. 12And that is why Jesus suffered outside the city gate, to sanctify the people by His own blood. 13Therefore let us go to Him outside the camp, bearing the disgrace He bore.…​

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was really looking for what your opinion of organized religion could be to get a better Idea of your religious background. I'm am not at all involved with organized religion. I and my family meet with another family in our homes.
True Christianity should be full of power in it's operation. This would come from the execution of judgment. The execution of judgment is the execution of the Spirit of G-d of which is a flaming fire:

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
Joh 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Isa 4:4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

The execution of judgment is the power of G-d to convert souls unto perfection. It was the powerful light that drew the persecutions of the Gospel:

2Th 1:4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
2Th 1:5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

1Pe 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

This execution of judgment was a strong light that shone for those who followed the way of truth. Men have turned their back from it and there was a cutting off of G-ds goodness, and that is where religion sits today:

Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

And there was a cutting off of G-d's goodness:

Joe 1:6 For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth are the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.
Joe 1:7 He hath laid my vine waste, and barked my fig tree: he hath made it clean bare, and cast it away; the branches thereof are made white.
Joe 1:8 Lament like a virgin girded with sackcloth for the husband of her youth.
Joe 1:9 The meat offering and the drink offering is cut off from the house of the LORD; the priests, the LORD'S ministers, mourn.

Darkness has engulfed the world:

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

But judgment shall return and the true gospel near the end.

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

The things I see and hear are what I believe to be the fragments of the true gospel which was sacked by spiritual Babylon, shortly after the Gospel went out, maybe only 100 to 150 years.

Sincerely:
Hethatreadethit
Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Hab 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe your right as to the time frame
The things I see and hear are what I believe to be the fragments of the true gospel which was sacked by spiritual Babylon, shortly after the Gospel went out, maybe only 100 to 150 years.
because of that being revealed just this morning during a study. The age of Philidelphia going out and the age of Laodocea coming in has left us with only the weak, the strong have already gone in preparation for Christ's return when He comes as the warrior to fight the final battle at Armagedan.
We are now in the wilderness experience having run to hide from the wrath of the devil. Yet preserved and nourished as the tribulation goes it route.
I was of the midtrib mindset but thinking as of today that it's post trib.
I don't belong to any specific organized religion but have looked into most somewhat to get the general outline of what they stand for.
The book of Revelation is the revelation of Christ and it's for the His body, who have the testimony of Jesus, which testimony is the church. In it Christ is revealed and in it the church testifies. Also of the Jews too that John was a witness of both.
Revelation 1:2
Who testified the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ, even all that he saw.​

Upvote 0