Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ezekiel 37 opens with a vision that Ezekiel was given about a valley of dry bones that are restored back to life.

The valley of dry bones vision is not talking about the resurrection of individuals, but restoring the two kingdoms back into one kingdom.

Verses 12-22 make it clear that valley of dry bones vision is metaphorically referring to the restoration of the two nations of the northern kingdom and of the southern kingdom back into being one nation again.

Ezekiel was told to go and prophesy about the vision to his people.....

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

So in verse 18, God tells Ezekiel when Ezekiel speaks to his people about the vision, verses 12-17, - they are going to ask - What does the vision mean ?

Then in verses 19-22, Ezekiel is told what to say to them about the meaning of the vision. That it is that the two kingdoms will be reunited into one nation again.

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

That prophesy was fulfilled on May 14, 1948. Which also fulfilled Isaiah 66:7-8 about the nation being born in a single day.

Verse 23-25 is when the people of Israel are one nation again - they will turn to Jesus (not happened yet) and will be cleansed from their sins.

And when Jesus returns, He will be the one king over them, referred to as David my servant, in Ezekiel 37.

Reactions: John G.

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That prophesy was fulfilled on May 14, 1948. Which also fulfilled Isaiah 66:7-8 about the nation being born in a single day.
No; it was not fulfilled, because in both Prophesies, the blessings which God has promised to the rejoined Judah and Israel, have not happened.
Isaiah 66:10-14, Ezekiel 37:26-28

The Jewish State of Israel was not born in one day, it was 50 years from 1898 when Theodore Hertzl promulgated a Jewish state, to May 1948, when it was declared and ratified by most of the nations.
We await the Day of cloud and darkness, Ezekiel 34:12b and the fulfilment of the many Prophesies , which tell us how the Lord will clear and cleanse all of the Holy Land.

And get this, Douggg; the European Union, such as it is; has no part to play in the end times events. Daniel 7:23

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No; it was not fulfilled, because in both Prophesies, the blessings which God has promised to the rejoined Judah and Israel, have not happened.
The reuniting of the two kingdoms, north and south, did happen on May 14, 1948. Declared by David Ben-Gurion. U.S. President Harry S. Truman was the first world leader to officially recognize Israel as a legitimate Jewish state on May 14, 1948, eleven minutes after its creation.

The fulfillment of reuniting the 12 tribes back into one nation again was fulfilled on May, 1948. And the one nation of the twelve tribes will have one king (presently has no king over them) over them, David my servant.

---------------------------

btw, which disproves your scenario of a replacement nation of Christians moving to the land of Israel, and forming a new nation called Beulah in your scenario, following a cataclysmic solar event that wipes out the population in the middle east.

Christians are not descendants of the twelve tribes. Some may be, but overall Christians are of the gentiles, who Paul was sent to preach the gospel to the gentiles.

So it is no wonder that you are so opposed to the truth in Ezekiel 37. Your Beulah scenario nation is not the reuniting of the two kingdoms north and south. The whole world recognizes Israel as fact over there, keras, even though the Muslims for religious reasons won't admit it. They are in the next chapter of Ezekiel 38 as part of the Gog/Magog coalition. And in Ezekiel 39:21-29 is Jesus's Second Coming, David my servant of Ezekiel 37, as the one king over the reunited nation of the twelve tribes of Israel.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The fulfillment of reuniting the 12 tribes back into one nation again was fulfilled on May, 1948
Ask the Rabbi's on the Jewish site you quote. Do they believe that the Jewish State represents all of the 12 tribes.
The Jews are at most 20 million and are countable, but rejoined Israel will be uncountable numbers.
The gathering and separation of the ungodly as per Ezekiel 20:34-38 has not yet happened.
Christians are not descendants of the twelve tribes
You directly oppose scripture: Galatians 3:26-29, Romans 2:29
God will fulfil His promises to the Patriarchs, by actual descent - as everyone alive today has some of Abrahams genes, and Spiritually by people becoming Christians.
Your Beulah scenario
Not my scenario, but Gods. He tells us thru Isaiah 62:1-5, that He will gather His faithful peoples into His holy Land and mightily bless them.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You directly oppose scripture: Galatians 3:26-29, Romans 2:29
God will fulfil His promises to the Patriarchs, by actual descent - as everyone alive today has some of Abrahams genes, and Spiritually by people becoming Christians.
keras, you are not a so-called "spiritual Jew". Forget about it.

Ask the Rabbi's on the Jewish site you quote. Do they believe that the Jewish State represents all of the 12 tribes.
The Jews are at most 20 million and are countable, but rejoined Israel will be uncountable numbers.
The gathering and separation of the ungodly as per Ezekiel 20:34-38 has not yet happened.
keras, Ezekiel 20 starts off with elders of Israel coming to Ezekiel to have him explain how God justifies Himself for the exile they were in.

verse 3, God is indignant to their request that He be justified.

3 Son of man, speak unto the elders of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Are ye come to enquire of me? As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will not be enquired of by you.

The whole of Ezekiel 20 is about why the Jews went into captivity, and that they would die off there, and that God would then bring the descendants of that generation back to Israel, having learned their lesson about idol worship. One thing that Jesus did not accuse the Jews of in His day was idol worship.

keras, in Judaism, who is a Jew goes by if a person's mother is Jew. The tribe of the person goes by the father. Most Jews don't know what tribe they belong to. They believe that when the messiah comes, he will inform them of what tribe they belong to.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ezekiel 37 opens with a vision that Ezekiel was given about a valley of dry bones that are restored back to life.

The valley of dry bones vision is not talking about the resurrection of individuals, but restoring the two kingdoms back into one kingdom.

Verses 12-22 make it clear that valley of dry bones vision is metaphorically referring to the restoration of the two nations of the northern kingdom and of the southern kingdom back into being one nation again.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

So in verse 18, God tells Ezekiel when Ezekiel speaks to his people about the vision, verses 12-17, - they are going to ask - What does the vision mean ?

Then in verses 19-22, Ezekiel is told what to say to them about the meaning of the vision. That it is that the two kingdoms will be reunited into one nation again.

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

Verse 23-25 is when the people of Israel are one nation again - they will turn to Jesus (not happened yet) and will be cleansed from their sins.

And when Jesus returns, He will be the one king over them, referred to as David my servant, in Ezekiel 37.
" One Kingdom, One King". This revelation is Jesus Christ of Nazareth revealed by the foundation of the Church. He is the Host of Hosts and His Kingdom is the New Jerusalem from above where all who are of Israel will live forever. These are the dry bones of death brought back by His blood. Jesus Christ of Nazareth defeated the "second death"; open to all through His sacrifice and realized by those who are " in Him".
At some point we have to take Him at His word. " My Kingdom is not of this world ". I am sorry to say that geopolitical Israel is not His Kingdom.
Blessings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
" One Kingdom, One King". This revelation is Jesus Christ of Nazareth revealed by the foundation of the Church. He is the Host of Hosts and His Kingdom is the New Jerusalem from above where all who are of Israel will live forever. These are the dry bones of death brought back by His blood. Jesus Christ of Nazareth defeated the "second death"; open to all through His sacrifice and realized by those who are " in Him".
At some point we have to take Him at His word. " My Kingdom is not of this world ". I am sorry to say that geopolitical Israel is not His Kingdom.
Blessings.
Maria, Ezekiel 37 is about the restoration of the two separated kingdoms, north and south, back into one nation. That happened on May 14, 1948.

You are looking at, reading, just the vision Ezekiel was shown of the valley of dry bones - and putting together your thoughts of what it means. Without following down through the text.

In Ezekiel 37:19-23, God Himself explains what it means.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maria, Ezekiel 37 is about the restoration of the two separated kingdoms, north and south, back into one nation. That happened on May 14, 1948.

You are looking at, reading, just the vision Ezekiel was shown of the valley of dry bones - and putting together your thoughts of what it means. Without following down through the text.

In Ezekiel 37:19-23, God Himself explains what it means.
That is certainly one of the views!

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The way you present this doesn't really prove anything? What point are you trying to make? I bet you are trying to prove that the Gog war comes first and then the 7 year covenant. This is not true.

Ezek 37:​
22And I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. And one king shall be king over them all, and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms. 23They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions. But I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.​
24“My servant David shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall walk in my rules and be careful to obey my statutes. 25They shall dwell in the land that I gave to my servant Jacob, where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children’s children shall dwell there forever, and David my servant shall be their prince forever. 26I will make a covenant of peace with them. It shall be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will set them in their land and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in their midst forevermore.​

Does this sound like Israel right now? No.

Ezek 37 is talking about the setting up of the millenial kingdom under the 'one shepherd'. That is why Gog comes next in Ezek 38. Gog is attacking during the millenium! Ezek 38:8-12 means that they are at peace - under Jesus - and are living at 'the center of the world'/ 'navel of the world' - because Jerusalem is holy and the nations flock to it in the millenium.

Now think of Ezek 37:26's 'covenant of peace' in the context of these passages:

Hosea 1:10 Yet the number of the Israelites will be like the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured or counted. And it will happen that in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’ 11 Then the people of Judah and of Israel will be gathered together, and they will appoint for themselves one leader, and will go up out of the land. For great will be the day of Jezreel.
and
Isaiah 11:​
1Then a shoot will spring up from the stump of Jesse, and a Branch from his roots will bear fruit.​
10On that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples. The nations will seek Him,b and His place of rest will be glorious. 11On that day the Lord will extend His hand a second time to recover the remnant of His people from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. 12He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel;​
He will collect the scattered of Judah from the four corners of the earth. 13Then the jealousy of Ephraim will depart, and the adversaries of Judah will be cut off. Ephraim will no longer envy Judah, nor will Judah harass Ephraim. 14They will swoop down on the slopes of the Philistines to the west; together they will plunder the sons of the east. They will lay their hands on Edom and Moab,and the Ammonites will be subject to them.

The 'root of Jesse' (David is the son of Jesse, descendant) is indeed Jesus BUT it is also talking about the Daniel 7 Little Horn (ruler of Tyre).

The 'wicked branch' (wicked root of Jesse) of Isaiah 14:19 is what you call the 'antichrist' - this is the descendant of David. The wicked branch defeats: Edom, Moab, and Ammon - these are the 3 horns that are plucked up by the Dan 7 little horn out of 10 horns (the Psalm 83 ten coalition).

Israel & Judah appoint the single leader (Hosea 1:11) (the Daniel 7 Little Horn, the ruler of Tyre) and then go out of the land to attack and plunder the sons of the east along with Edom, Moab, and Ammon. These are part of the events of Rev 9:13-21.

30 days later, then the Dan 9:27 covenant occurs. Israel & Judah think that this is the Ezekiel 37:26 covenant. This is Revelation 10's angel and the the start of the 1260 days of the 2 witnesses.

The events at the end of the 1260 days (the 7th Trumpet): the Assyrian invades Jerusalem (Daniel 11:41-45). Some in Jerusalem will think that the attack of the Assyrian is the attack of Gog - because in their minds they are in the millenium.

When the mortal head wound of Rev 13 (the Dan 7 Little Horn) is healed at the mid-point of the 7 years (at the 7th Trumpet)- this is confirmation to them that they are indeed in the millenium. The Assyrian will be killed on the mountains of Israel (Isa 14:25), then will resurrect(?) and place the living idol of the Daniel 7 Little Horn (who has also resurrected).

(I do not think it will be this way, but to illustrate: let's say that people worship Pres. Biden and think that he is the messiah. Biden then dies in office. His worshipers won't accept this as he is God and can't be killed. Then Russia comes along and has a hologram of Biden 'beamed from Jupiter' (that Putin really controls). This Biden hologram then orders everyone to get microchipped and orders for all the lying dog faced pony soldiers to be killed (lol).

When Israel & Judah appoint Jesus as their leader, then they will plunder the sons of the east, Edom, Ammon, and Moab. This event is Ezek 37.

And it is in the context of a temple being built (Ezek 37:28). The ruler of Tyre assists in the building of this temple that will be defiled. But we know that this 'temple' verse should be correctly understood as Rev 21's New Jerusalem puts it: a spiritual temple.

There can be no Gog war until the millenium occurs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The way you present this doesn't really prove anything? What point are you trying to make? I bet you are trying to prove that the Gog war comes first and then the 7 year covenant. This is not true.
My point was that the valley of dry bones vision that Ezekiel was shown was not about a resurrection of individuals, but the rejoining of the two kingdoms, north and south, back into one nation.

22And I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. And one king shall be king over them all, and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms. 23They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions. But I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.24“My servant David shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall walk in my rules and be careful to obey my statutes. 25They shall dwell in the land that I gave to my servant Jacob, where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children’s children shall dwell there forever, and David my servant shall be their prince forever. 26I will make a covenant of peace with them. It shall be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will set them in their land and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in their midst forevermore.

Does this sound like Israel right now? No.
No, it does not. Israel is back to being one nation again, a done fact. But the Jews have yet to accept Jesus as atonement for their sins, cleansing them.
Ezek 37 is talking about the setting up of the millenial kingdom under the 'one shepherd'. That is why Gog comes next in Ezek 38. Gog is attacking during the millenium!
No, you have the sequence of Ezekiel 37 and the time of Ezekiel 38-39 out of step.

1. Israel, one nation again. Done, May 14, 1948.
2. Gog/Magog event, some time before the end of 2030.
3. Followed by the 7 years in Ezekiel 39:9-10, the same 7 years as the 7 year 70th week of Daniel 9:27
4. Mid way through that 7 years the Jews turn to Jesus and the gospel of salvation, Revelation 12:10
5. Armageddon in Ezekiel 39:17-20
6. Jesus's Second Coming, Ezekiel 21-29

Ezekiel 39:.22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.

One thousand years later, is the same nations of the Ezekiel 38-39 event also will be involved in Satan's final deception of the nations, to attack the camp of the saints - i.e Israel.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The whole of Ezekiel 20 is about why the Jews went into captivity, and that they would die off there, and that God would then bring the descendants of that generation back to Israel, having learned their lesson about idol worship
While you still make no distinction between the House of Israel and the House of Judah, discussion on their respective futures, is impossible.
I know that the Jews themselves know that the rejoining has not yet happened. It is only the fooled and deceived Christians, who think that.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
While you still make no distinction between the House of Israel and the House of Judah, discussion on their respective futures, is impossible.
I know that the Jews themselves know that the rejoining has not yet happened. It is only the fooled and deceived Christians, who think that.
Look at a map of modern day Israel and compare to the map of the two kingdoms. Israel is one nation again, it's land mass containing the northern and southern kingdoms.

1708205649027.jpeg
1708205739429.jpeg

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Look at a map of modern day Israel and compare to the map of the two kingdoms. Israel is one nation again, it's land mass containing the northern and southern kingdoms.
Look at Genesis 15:18; God gave all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates to Abram and his descendants.
Ancient Israel, or the Jews have never received this Promise. Will it never come to pass?

The Bible prophets say many times that it will and all the citizens will be faithful believers. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26, +

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Whose Land is it?

In ancient times, God appeared to Abraham and made a promise to him that his descendants would possess the holy Land, all that area from the Euphrates to the Nile. But he had two sons and the descendants of Ishmael dispute possession with the descendants of Isaac and Jacob. Much blood has been shed over this problem and the current situation, as well as the prophetic scriptures make it certain that another attack is in the offing. Psalms 83:1-8, Micah 4:11

Both Psalms 83 and Micah 4 as well as many other prophecies say how the commencement of this war will trigger the Lord’s devastating judgement/punishment of the attackers and will affect the whole world, causing a ‘reset of civilization’. A One World Government will be formed, but every faithful Christian, be they of Israel or grafted in, Romans 9:6-8, will gather and settle in all of the holy Land, before the Return of the Messiah. Their proof of ownership is a document kept hidden until now, but soon to be revealed:

Jeremiah 32:6-14 The Word of the Lord came to me: Your relative will ask you to buy his land, as you have right of possession, as next of kin. I bought the Land for 17 shekels of silver and gave the two copies of the deed of purchase to Baruch, who sealed them in a clay jar, so that they would be preserved for a very long time.

Jeremiah 32:37-44 The Lord says: As I brought upon My people exile and disasters, so shall I bring them all the prosperity which I promise to them. In this Land, now a desolation and given over to foreigners, My people will once again buy and sell houses, fields and vineyards. I shall gather Israel and Judah from all the places where they have been banished, bring them back to their heritage and let them dwell here undisturbed. They will be My people and I will be their God. I will make an everlasting covenant with them and will put a fear of Me into their hearts, so they will not again turn away from Me. It will be a joy to Me to do them good and assuredly I will plant them here.

Jeremiah 33:6-26 The Lord says: Now I shall bring healing and care for Israel and Judah, they will see lasting peace and security. I shall cleanse them of all the sins they committed in rebellion against Me. This place will win Me renown from all the nations, when they see the prosperity that I give it. This place, devastated by My judgement will once again hear shouts of joy and praises will be sung in the House of the Lord.

The days are coming when I shall bestow on Israel and Judah the blessings I have promised to them. In those days and at that time, I will give them a righteous leader, from David’s line. As I cannot change day and night, so the promises I made to the Patriarchs, to David and to My priests will be fulfilled.

Have you seen how people say: The two families that the Lord chose – He rejected? Now, others despise My people and they are no longer a single nation. As I have established the fixed laws of the heavens, so I choose the descendants of Jacob, and David My servant, and his line will rule over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. In My compassion I will restore their fortunes.
Ref: Revised English Bible, abridged and paraphrased.

this place, devastated by My judgement’, All of the holy Land, cleared and cleansed by the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. Psalms 83, Ezekiel 30:1-5

‘a righteous leader’ – Initially, this is not Jesus as Jer. 30:21 and Hosea 1:11…The Lord’s holy people; will choose for themselves a leader.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Look at Genesis 15:18; God gave all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates to Abram and his descendants.
Ancient Israel, or the Jews have never received this Promise. Will it never come to pass?

The Bible prophets say many times that it will and all the citizens will be faithful believers. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26, +
keras, Ezekiel 37 is speaking about the reunification of the northern and southern kingdoms back into one kingdom. The chapter does not say that one kingdom will be replaced by another nation comprised mostly of gentiles as in your projected scenario.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
keras, Ezekiel 37 is speaking about the reunification of the northern and southern kingdoms back into one kingdom. The chapter does not say that one kingdom will be replaced by another nation comprised mostly of gentiles as in your projected scenario.
Do you just ignore the genealogical fact that every human alive today has some of Abrahams genes?
That there are no exclusively pure descendants of Abraham, Isaac or Jacob?

The main teaching of the New Testament is that through Jesus, Salvation is available to all who will accept Jesus as Lord and keep His Commandments. Gentile is a derogatory Jewish term for a non Jew. But Paul and all the Apostles were commissioned to go to the gentiles and we Christians are the result of their successful mission. It is the faithful Christians who are the people of God and all who reject Jesus will be burned up on the Lords Day of fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Matthew 3:12, +

The belief that Jewish Israel has Gods special favour and will all be pardoned and redeemed, is a false teaching and is never Prophesied to happen. Romans 9:27, Matthew 8:17, +

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do you just ignore the genealogical fact that every human alive today has some of Abrahams genes?
That there are no exclusively pure descendants of Abraham, Isaac or Jacob?
The twelve tribes are descendants of Jacob's (renamed Israel) twelve sons.

Becoming coming a Christian is not a means to becoming a descendant of the twelve tribes. You are not a so-called "spiritual Jew". Forget it.

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

The belief that Jewish Israel has Gods special favour and will all be pardoned and redeemed, is a false teaching and is never Prophesied to happen. Romans 9:27, Matthew 8:17,
The Jews in Revelation 12:10 will turn to Jesus and the gospel of salvation. No-one can be saved, and have eternal life, except by believing Jesus.

The woman in Revelation 12 is Israel, not the church. The church is made up of Christians, already believing in Jesus and the gospel of salvation. So Revelation 12:10 is not about the church.

There will be no replacement of the one nation of Israel over there right now - with a nation of mostly gentile Christian Christians coming from around the world following a cataclysmic solar event that wipes out the population in the middle east as you are saying. i.e the church replacing Israel.

What there will be is the Jews in the present nation of Israel turning to Christ and the gospel of salvation in the middle part of the seven years.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Becoming coming a Christian is not a means to becoming a descendant of the twelve tribes.
Yes it is. Galatians 3:26-29 makes it clear that we Christians are the Spiritual descendants of Abraham.
You are not a so-called "spiritual Jew".
Romans 2:29...it is those circumcised of the heart, who are true Jews,
That is; a faithful Christian.
In my ancestry, it is highly probable that I am descended from the tribe of Asher, who ended up settling Scotland.
The woman in Revelation 12 is Israel, not the church
This is total error.
The 'woman' in Revelation 12:6 refers to the Christian peoples; made clear in Rev 12:17.....the offspring of the 'woman' are those who keep their witness to Jesus.

If by 'Israel' you mean the Jewish Israelis, then you demonstrate a severe lack of knowing what the Lord intends to do with those apostate and Jesus rejecting people. They will be virtually wiped out and only a Christian remnant will survive. Romans 9;27, Zephaniah 1:18, Jeremiah 10:18, Matthew 8:12

The false idea of a general Jewish redemption, is just a part of the bigger falsehood of the 'rapture to heaven' fable.

Upvote 0