Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Bullock Sin offering as a reminder of golden calf incident and a ram Burnt offering reminded of avrahams faithfulness.
וַיְדַבֵּר יְהוָה, אֶל-מֹשֶׁה, אַחֲרֵי מוֹת, שְׁנֵי בְּנֵי אַהֲרֹן--בְּקָרְבָתָם לִפְנֵי-יְהוָה, וַיָּמֻתוּ.1 And the LORD spoke unto Moses, after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they drew near before the LORD, and died;
ב וַיֹּאמֶר יְהוָה אֶל-מֹשֶׁה, דַּבֵּר אֶל-אַהֲרֹן אָחִיךָ, וְאַל-יָבֹא בְכָל-עֵת אֶל-הַקֹּדֶשׁ, מִבֵּית לַפָּרֹכֶת--אֶל-פְּנֵי הַכַּפֹּרֶת אֲשֶׁר עַל-הָאָרֹן, וְלֹא יָמוּת, כִּי בֶּעָנָן, אֵרָאֶה עַל-הַכַּפֹּרֶת.2 and the LORD said unto Moses: 'Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the veil, before the ark-cover which is upon the ark; that he die not; for I appear in the cloud upon the ark-cover.
ג בְּזֹאת יָבֹא אַהֲרֹן, אֶל-הַקֹּדֶשׁ: בְּפַר בֶּן-בָּקָר לְחַטָּאת, וְאַיִל לְעֹלָה.3 Herewith shall Aaron come into the holy place: with a young bullock for a sin-offering, and a ram for a burnt-offering.
Then after Aaron's cleansing and changing. Two he goats are chosen and a ram burnt offering again as reminder of avrahams faithfulness.
ד כְּתֹנֶת-בַּד קֹדֶשׁ יִלְבָּשׁ, וּמִכְנְסֵי-בַד יִהְיוּ עַל-בְּשָׂרוֹ, וּבְאַבְנֵט בַּד יַחְגֹּר, וּבְמִצְנֶפֶת בַּד יִצְנֹף; בִּגְדֵי-קֹדֶשׁ הֵם, וְרָחַץ בַּמַּיִם אֶת-בְּשָׂרוֹ וּלְבֵשָׁם.4 He shall put on the holy linen tunic, and he shall have the linen breeches upon his flesh, and shall be girded with the linen girdle, and with the linen mitre shall he be attired; they are the holy garments; and he shall bathe his flesh in water, and put them on.
ה וּמֵאֵת, עֲדַת בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, יִקַּח שְׁנֵי-שְׂעִירֵי עִזִּים, לְחַטָּאת; וְאַיִל אֶחָד, לְעֹלָה.5 And he shall take of the congregation of the children of Israel two he-goats for a sin-offering, and one ram for a burnt-offering.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That discussion was about unclean birds. Yes the goat offerings were implied.
But this discusion is about the Torah sin offering correct. So I asked with sincerity in a respectful manner if the 2 goats represented isaac and ishmael. One for The Lord the other sent away. Wouldn't that be more plausibe than saying a goat sent away is offered to a demon?

There is only one reason I can imagine you would not want to discuss it in the place where I have already laid out the background information for my position on that topic.

Moreover to continue with that and explain my position would also require a discussion on the calendar, and since I am quite sure you will not agree with my position on the calendar, I see no need to encourage you to derail this thread also, with a calendar discussion, when I was already prepared to do that in the other thread where the background information is already laid out for a discussion on the twin goats. I asked you politely not to derail this thread even after you essentially hijacked the other thread. The fact that you insist on derailing this thread with the very same topic that was already under discussion in the other thread reveals the heart and the high likelihood that someone has been eating scapegoat he found wandering around in the desert of Dudael, (as I said there, the desert of no love).

Bullock Sin offering as a reminder of golden calf incident and a ram Burnt offering reminded of avrahams faithfulness.
וַיְדַבֵּר יְהוָה, אֶל-מֹשֶׁה, אַחֲרֵי מוֹת, שְׁנֵי בְּנֵי אַהֲרֹן--בְּקָרְבָתָם לִפְנֵי-יְהוָה, וַיָּמֻתוּ.1 And the LORD spoke unto Moses, after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they drew near before the LORD, and died;
ב וַיֹּאמֶר יְהוָה אֶל-מֹשֶׁה, דַּבֵּר אֶל-אַהֲרֹן אָחִיךָ, וְאַל-יָבֹא בְכָל-עֵת אֶל-הַקֹּדֶשׁ, מִבֵּית לַפָּרֹכֶת--אֶל-פְּנֵי הַכַּפֹּרֶת אֲשֶׁר עַל-הָאָרֹן, וְלֹא יָמוּת, כִּי בֶּעָנָן, אֵרָאֶה עַל-הַכַּפֹּרֶת.2 and the LORD said unto Moses: 'Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the veil, before the ark-cover which is upon the ark; that he die not; for I appear in the cloud upon the ark-cover.
ג בְּזֹאת יָבֹא אַהֲרֹן, אֶל-הַקֹּדֶשׁ: בְּפַר בֶּן-בָּקָר לְחַטָּאת, וְאַיִל לְעֹלָה.3 Herewith shall Aaron come into the holy place: with a young bullock for a sin-offering, and a ram for a burnt-offering.
Then after Aaron's cleansing and changing. Two he goats are chosen and a ram burnt offering again as reminder of avrahams faithfulness.
ד כְּתֹנֶת-בַּד קֹדֶשׁ יִלְבָּשׁ, וּמִכְנְסֵי-בַד יִהְיוּ עַל-בְּשָׂרוֹ, וּבְאַבְנֵט בַּד יַחְגֹּר, וּבְמִצְנֶפֶת בַּד יִצְנֹף; בִּגְדֵי-קֹדֶשׁ הֵם, וְרָחַץ בַּמַּיִם אֶת-בְּשָׂרוֹ וּלְבֵשָׁם.4 He shall put on the holy linen tunic, and he shall have the linen breeches upon his flesh, and shall be girded with the linen girdle, and with the linen mitre shall he be attired; they are the holy garments; and he shall bathe his flesh in water, and put them on.
ה וּמֵאֵת, עֲדַת בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, יִקַּח שְׁנֵי-שְׂעִירֵי עִזִּים, לְחַטָּאת; וְאַיִל אֶחָד, לְעֹלָה.5 And he shall take of the congregation of the children of Israel two he-goats for a sin-offering, and one ram for a burnt-offering.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
There is only one reason I can imagine you would not want to discuss it in the place where I have already laid out the background information for my position on that topic.

Moreover to continue with that and explain my position would also require a discussion on the calendar, and since I am quite sure you will not agree with my position on the calendar, I see no need to encourage you to derail this thread also, with a calendar discussion, when I was already prepared to do that in the other thread where the background information is already laid out for a discussion on the twin goats. I asked you politely not to derail this thread even after you essentially hijacked the other thread. The fact that you insist on derailing this thread with the very same topic that was already under discussion in the other thread reveals the heart and the high likelihood that someone has been eating scapegoat he found wandering around in the desert of Dudael, (as I said there, the desert of no love).

I thought it was prudent to discuss the sin offerings in this thread due to the topic title.
Perhaps the Ram offered has a particular significance worthy of discussion.
Would you be more inclined to elaborate your thoughts surrounding the Ram aside the sin offering?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I thought it was prudent to discuss the sin offerings in this thread due to the topic title.

Wrong order. When you entered into the faith-trust-belief in Meshiah, that is when the prince of the power of the air and spirit of the world was cast out of you, (Eph 2:1-3, Mat 12:43-45, Luk 11:24-26, Unclean Sky Watchers OP) . How then will you understand cutting off sin from your members if you do not first understand the other? But if you wish to skip over such things, or if you do not believe the Master and his Apostles in that regard, how will you truly understand what is here?

The two goats of WaYikra 16 are both provided by the congregation, not by the Kohen, and that means you because it means all of the faithful who make up the congregation, but it is to each in his or her own appointed times, not all at the same time: for the Gospel is personal, private, and individual, and therefore so are your atonements, (yes, plural). Therefore we heed the Testimony of the Master to watch, for we are all likened to the porter of the door of the house while the house-Master is as if away on a far journey.

Mark 13:31-37 KJV
31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

John 10:1-3 KJV
1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

And what will happen if the Master of the house returns and finds you abusing your fellow servants and members of your household, (which is not even your own house anymore when you enter the faith), and finds you eating and drinking with the drunkards? Again, the kingdom of Elohim is within you, (Luk 17:20-21).

Matthew 24:35-51 KJV
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Again, shall the lump of clay say to the Potter, Why have you made me twain?

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Wrong order. When you entered into the faith-trust-belief in Meshiah, that is when the prince of the power of the air and spirit of the world was cast out of you, (Eph 2:1-3, Mat 12:43-45, Luk 11:24-26, Unclean Sky Watchers OP) . How then will you understand cutting off sin from your members if you do not first understand the other? But if you wish to skip over such things, or if you do not believe the Master and his Apostles in that regard, how will you truly understand what is here?

The two goats of WaYikra 16 are both provided by the congregation, not by the Kohen, and that means you because it means all of the faithful who make up the congregation, but it is to each in his or her own appointed times, not all at the same time: for the Gospel is personal, private, and individual, and therefore so are your atonements, (yes, plural). Therefore we heed the Testimony of the Master to watch, for we are all likened to the porter of the door of the house while the house-Master is as if away on a far journey.

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

And what will happen if the Master of the house returns and finds you abusing your fellow servants and members of your household, (which is not even your own house anymore when you enter the faith), and finds you eating and drinking with the drunkards? Again, the kingdom of Elohim is within you, (Luk 17:20-21).

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

3s over 2s is the song to be heard.
I very much appreciate the continuance of dialog. It's been a decade or more since I last thoroughly explored the 3rd scroll.
One key note with ch 5(hei) vs 13(yod gimmel) is the Word "Whole israel". Seems to be a prescient statement if I'm hearing correctly. A sacrifice offering to cover the inevitable future event that us here now know what occurred during the divided era. While focused on details, isnt it interesting that all sacrifices are killed north of the alter similar to the direction of sadom and so. Rings and eyes and more in how avraham headed south for safety/peace.

While paul may be difficult to understanding in spirit by some. The whole of his drash should find him next to knowledge in
Galatians 4
8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.]
I wonder if this a reflection of those likened to lot the nephew of avraham that witnesses the Truth in a burnt offing aside the sin offering?

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Wrong order. When you entered into the faith-trust-belief in Meshiah, that is when the prince of the power of the air and spirit of the world was cast out of you, (Eph 2:1-3, Mat 12:43-45, Luk 11:24-26, Unclean Sky Watchers OP) . How then will you understand cutting off sin from your members if you do not first understand the other? But if you wi

sh to skip over such things, or if you do not believe the Master and his Apostles in that regard, how will you truly understand what is here?

3s over 2s is the song to be heard.
I very much appreciate the continuance of dialog. It's been a decade or more since I last thoroughly explored the 3rd scroll.
One key note with ch 5(hei) vs 13(yod gimmel) is the word "Whole israel". Seems to be a prescient statement if I'm hearing correctly. A sacrifice offering to cover the inevitable future event that us here now know what occurred during the divided era. While focused on details, isnt it interesting that all sacrifices are killed north of the alter similar to the direction of sadom and so. Rings and eyes and more in how avraham headed south for safety/peace.

While paul may be difficult to understanding in spirit by some. The whole of his drash should find him next to knowledge in
Galatians 4
8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.]
I wonder if this a reflection of those likened to lot the nephew of avraham that witnesses the Truth in a burnt offing aside the sin offering?

B

Im neither a she goat or he goat.
So please refrain from allegation.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Im neither a she goat or he goat.
So please refrain from allegation.

It was not an allegation but rather simple scripture facts that concern all of us who claim to be in Meshiah.

Disclaimer: I do plan to add a significant amount of information to this post but wanted to address your insinuation of allegation as quickly as possible.

Edit: Nevermind, you've made your intentions clear, and therefore I see no good reason to engage you any further.

------------------------------------------

Let the reader take note that "be(t)et lamed resh" never even made it past the first post in the other thread which topic he has now decided to force into this thread:

Matthew 12:43-45 KJV
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Luke 11:24-26 KJV
24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

So when the unclean spirit is cast out of the man he goes and associates unto himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they come to his former house which is the man, and enter therein, and dwell there, and thus the eighth is of the seven, (Rev 17:11), for the first which was cast out returns with seven others, and the first is therefore also the eighth, (as Tubal-Qain brings forth Qain, according to the pattern from the beginning).

Ephesians 2:1-3 KJV
1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

And all of the congregations to which Paul writes, (which are seven), were either in or very near to Yavan, the prince of the power of the air, which is the he-goat coming from the west without touching the ground, (Dan 8:5).

yavan-1a.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
A he goat sin sacrifice sent into the wilderness symbolising Ishmael. Yet somehow ishmael still has hold of the children of sarah.

Galatians 4
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Leviticus 6:24-30
[24] And YHWH spoke to Mosheh, saying,
[25] Speak to Ahron and to his sons, saying, This is the torah of the sin offering: in the place where the ascending offering is offered, the sin offering shall be slaughtered before YHWH: it is holy holiest.
[26] The Kohen who purges it shall consume it: it shall be consumed in the holy place, in the court of the Ohel Moed.
[27] Anything touching the flesh thereof shall be holy: and when its blood is sprinkled on the garment, that upon which it is sprinkled shall be washed in the holy place.
[28] And the earthen vessel wherein it is cooked shall be broken: and lo, it has been roasted in a vessel of brass, and it shall be polished and rinsed in water.
[29] Any male among the Kohanim may consume it: it is holy holiest.
[30] And no sin offering whose blood is brought into the Ohel Moed to make a cleansing in the holy things shall be eaten: it is saraph-cremated with fire.

So I brought my sacrifice for a sin offering to the side of the altar of adamah northward, that is, my foot always running swiftly into mischief in the marketplace, (Pro 6:18), taking me off the beaten path down the liquor isle to buy strong drink. And I offered an ascending prayer offering, and I took the machaira-sword of spiritual warfare which the Master had given to me, (Mat 10:34-36), and I cut off the wayward foot on the north side of the altar.

And I brought it before HE WHO WAS AND WHO IS, to the Door of the Ohel Moed, and behold, a certain one of the holy Kohanim Malakim appeared, and his appearance was as it were the appearance of polished brass, and in his hand was a staff. And he said to me, Set your flesh and matzot upon the Sela, and pour out the libation thereon. And thus I did, and the Malak put forth the end of his staff and touched the flesh and the matzot with the end of his staff: and holy fire ascended out of the Tzur and consumed the flesh and the matzot, and the Malak ascended with the smoke out of sight.

And I heard the voice of Wisdom and Reason, saying, If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body: sow unto the Spirit, for the one sowing unto his own flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption, but the one sowing unto the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life eternal. So I took the rod of iron which the Master had given to me, the Spirit of the Torah, and according to the commandment I smote the earthen vessel wherein the flesh was cremated, and the earthen vessel shattered as the vessel of a potter, and behold, within there was a second vessel, as it were brass, and I polished the foot and rinsed it in the water of the Word. And the power of the earthen vessel of the wayward foot was broken: for my lips have not again tasted beer, nor wine, nor strong drink, nor any liquor since the summer vintage of 2008.

I thank the Father for the Testimony of His Son: so then, with the mind I serve the Torah of Elohim, but with the flesh the torah-instruction concerning the sin offering. People may think I am crazy: but no more am I a drunkard of Ephraim.

In order to understand the location of the north side of the altar it is first necessary to understand the symbolism from the very beginning and to also know by the Torah, (and even the whole of scripture), what is meant by the altar of sacrifice. Once we know what the altar is, and what material is to be used to make it, then we will then know where it is.

Exodus 25:1-9
[01] And YHWH speaks to Mosheh, saying,
[02] Speak to bnei Yisrael, and they shall take a trumah-tribute offering for Me: you shall take My tribute offering from everyone whose heart impels him.
[03] And this is the tribute offering which you take from them: gold, and silver, and bronze,
[04] and blue, and purple, and scarlet, and linen, and goat-hair,
[05] and rams’ skins made red, and taḥashim skins, and shiyttiym wood,
[06] oil for the light, spices for the anointing oil, and for the incense of the spices,
[07] shoham stones, and stones for setting for an ephod, and for a breastplate.
[08] And let them make a miqdash-sanctuary unto Me, and I will dwell among them,
[09] according to all which I am showing you: the pattern of the Mishkan-Tabernacle and the pattern of all its vessels, and this
[the Mishkan] you shall make.

So Mosheh is commanded to make the Mishkan-Tabernacle and all its vessels, and we are enjoined to make a little miqdash-sanctuary patterned after the Mishkan with all its vessels, (see also Eze 11:16). The altar is an altar of adamah, which is found with the Ten Words, and the companion passage for the commandment in the Exo 20:24a statement expounds the meaning.

Exodus 20:24
24 An altar of adamah shall you make unto Me, and shall sacrifice upon it your ascending offerings, and your peace offerings, of your flock and of your herd: in all the places where I record My name I will come unto you, and I will bless you.

And the companion statement:

Deuteronomy 5:29
29 Who will give them to have such a heart as this within them, to revere Me, and to guard all My commandments all the days: that it might be well with them and their children unto the olam?

The first man, the adam, (not a proper noun with the article), was formed of dust from the adamah, (Gen 2:7), and thus he was taken from the adamah, (stated in Gen 3:23 when he is expelled from Gan Eden and sent back to the adamah from which he was taken). Adamah is soil, as in the parable of the sower, which helps us to understand that the adamah is the soil of the heart. Eretz is outward and adamah is inward, eretz is land, while adamah is soil turned up or dug up from below the surface of the land: and the heart, being inward, is the soil or ground in the parable of the sower. Thus the altar of adamah in Exo 20:24 is the altar of the heart, and the companion passage, (Deu 5:29), confirms this thinking.

And what is on the north side of the altar of your heart? Further north from the heart comes the throat, the mouth, and the head containing the heavens, (the mind), and thus our offerings ascend before the Most High from the altar of the heart which is the altar of adamah, and therefore, our fire offerings and ascending offerings are prayer offerings of different kinds from the fire upon the altar of the heart. The north side of the altar of your heart is your throat and your mouth, with its tongue, to give thanksgiving and praise, and for songs and all sorts of ascending prayer offerings unto your Creator, whose throne is the heavens. However the altar of adamah and of the heart is for sacrifices, including sin offerings, so perhaps we must look upon the throat as fitting the symbolism of the altar of incense, and indeed, the smoke from off the altar of sacrifice is called by the same word used for incense even though it is a different type of offering.

Toldot Tablet 1B
And before there was any plant of the field in the eretz, and before any tender shoot of the field had sprouted — for HE WHO IS the Elohim had not rained upon the eretz, and there was not an adam to till the adamah, but a fountain ascended out of the eretz and quaffed the whole face of the adamah — HE WHO IS the Elohim formed the adam of dust from the adamah, and breathed into his countenance living breath: and the adam became a living soul. And HE WHO IS the Elohim planted a Paradise-Garden in Eden, at Qedem, and there He put the adam which He had formed. And HE WHO IS the Elohim caused to sprout up out of the adamah every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food: and the tree of the life in the midst of the Paradise-Garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

And a river goes out from Eden to quaff the Paradise-Garden, and from there it is parted into four heads: the name of the first, Pishon, the one compassing all of Eretz haḤuwilah, therein is the gold, and the gold of that eretz is good: therein are the bdolaḥ and the shoham stone. And the name of the second river, Giḥon, the one compassing all of Eretz Kush. And the name of the third river, Ḥidaqel, the one walking-going before Asshur. And the fourth river is Pherat, [Perat, that is, Breaking Forth]. And HE WHO IS the Elohim takes the adam and settles him in the Paradise-Garden of Eden to maintain it and to guard it.

Har-Magedon.png

Eretz haḤuwilah literally means land of the circle, (ḥuwilah may or may not be a proper noun but likely not because the article is attached), so for the altar of adamah we have shoham stones, the good gold, and there is supposed to also be bdolaḥ: and of course the manna is the color of bdolaḥ, and that word is only found in two places, (Gen 2:12 and Num 11:7), and thus we will need some manna the color of bdolaḥ. Do you have any manna in the fertile virgin soil of the altar of your heart which is compassed round about in Eretz haḤuwilah? :)

PS: Galil also means a ring, circuit, or circle ...

Ein-Gedi.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Shouldnt the head be messiah In the illustration with rivers of eretz. Being the Living water supplied to the 4. 5 in total mirroring the number of offerings in Torah. Helmet of salvation in Song

ב הִנֵּה אֵל יְשׁוּעָתִי אֶבְטַח, וְלֹא אֶפְחָד: כִּי-עָזִּי וְזִמְרָת יָהּ יְהוָה, וַיְהִי-לִי לִישׁוּעָה.2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for GOD the LORD is my strength and song; and He is become my salvation.'
ג וּשְׁאַבְתֶּם-מַיִם, בְּשָׂשׂוֹן, מִמַּעַיְנֵי, הַיְשׁוּעָה.3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The children of wrath, strangers to the commonwealth of hope. Are those that corrupt the image of Elohim which is man, into an image of beast. Searing the conscience where the Truth resides.

Romans 1​

King James Version​

1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,
2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)
3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:
6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:
7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;
10 Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.
11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;
12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.
13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.
14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.
15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I have tried to highlight the most important key phrases which link all of the following passages together. They are one cohesive teaching concerning the members of the body, both the physical and the little ones, (the supernal and metaphorical counterparts, and there are more passages concerning these things). Paul says that Meshiah is the Savior of the body, (Eph 5:23), which is firstly the great congregation body, and also, secondly, the individual body of each of us: but which body? If there is a natural body, there is a spiritual body, (1Cor 15:44), and the flesh profits nothing in the Spirit-Testimony of the Meshiah, (Jhn 6:63). Moreover, as Paul likewise teaches, we are to mortify or put to death both the deeds or works of the body, (Rom 8:13), and mortify or put to death our members upon the earth, (Col 3:5, epi meaning concerning, of below, concerning the earth, that which is of below). The following is really only scratching the surface, and yet it still cannot possibly all sink in with a simple cursory reading: it must be studied out prayerfully and with an open heart.

Matthew 5:29-30 LSV
29 But if your right eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and cast from you, for it is good to you that one of your members may perish, and not your whole body be cast into Gehenna.
30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off, and cast from you, for it is good to you that one of your members may perish, and not your whole body be cast into Gehenna.

Matthew 10:34-42 LSV
34 You may not suppose that I came to put peace on the earth; I did not come to put peace, but a sword; [machaira]
35 for I came to set a man at variance against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, [Mic 7:5, Deut 13:6]
36 and the enemies of a man are those of his household. [Mic 7:6, Deut 13:6]
37 He who is cherishing father or mother above Me, is not worthy of Me, and he who is cherishing son or daughter above Me, is not worthy of Me,
38 and whoever does not receive his cross and follow after Me, is not worthy of Me.
39 He who found his life will lose it, and he who lost his life for My sake will find it.
40 He who is receiving you receives Me, and he who is receiving Me receives Him who sent Me,
41 he who is receiving a prophet in the name of a prophet, will receive a prophet’s reward, and he who is receiving a righteous man in the name of a righteous man, will receive a righteous man’s reward,
42 and whoever may give to drink to one of these little ones [Mat 18:6-14, Mrk 9:42, Luk 17:2] a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, truly I say to you, he may not lose his reward." [Mrk 9:41]

Matthew 18:6-14 LSV
5 And he who may receive one such child in My Name, receives Me,
6 and whoever may cause to stumble one of those little ones [Mrk 9:42, Luk 17:2] who are believing in Me, it is better for him that a weighty millstone may be hanged on his neck, and he may be sunk in the depth of the sea. [Mrk 9:42, Luk 17:1]
7 "Woe to the world from the stumbling-blocks! For there is necessity for the stumbling-blocks to come, but woe to that man through whom the stumbling-block comes! [Luk 17:1-2]
8 And if your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut them off and cast [them] from you; it is good for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the continuous fire.
9 And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and cast from you; it is good for you to enter into life one-eyed, rather than having two eyes to be cast into the Gehenna of fire.
10 Beware! You may not despise one of these little ones, [Mrk 9:42, Luk 17:2] for I say to you that their messengers in the heavens always behold the face of My Father who is in the heavens,
11 [[for the Son of Man came to save the lost.]] [Mat 10:6, Mat 15:24]
12 What do you think? If a man may have one hundred sheep, and there may go astray one of them, does he not—having left the ninety-nine, having gone on the mountains—seek that which is gone astray? [Mat 10:6, Mat 15:24]
13 And if it may come to pass that he finds it, truly I say to you that he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that have not gone astray;
14 so it is not [the] will in [the] presence of your Father who is in the heavens, that one of these little ones [Mrk 9:42, Luke 17:1-2] may perish.

Mark 9:38-50 LSV
38 And John answered Him, saying, "Teacher, we saw a certain one casting out demons in Your Name, who does not follow us, and we forbade him, because he does not follow us."
39 And Jesus said, "Do not forbid him, for there is no one who will do a mighty work in My Name, and will be readily able to speak evil of Me:
40 for he who is not against us is for us;
41 for whoever may give you to drink a cup of water in My Name, because you are Christ’s, truly I say to you, he may not lose his reward; [Mat 10:42]
42 and whoever may cause to stumble one of the little ones believing in Me, better is it for him if a millstone is hanged around his neck, and he has been cast into the sea. [Mat 18:6, Luk 17:1-2]
43 And if your hand may cause you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter into life maimed, than having the two hands, to go away into Gehenna, into the fire—the unquenchable—
44 [[where their worm is not dying, and the fire is not being quenched.]] [Isa 66:24]
45 And if your foot may cause you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter into life lame, than having the two feet to be cast into Gehenna, into the fire—the unquenchable—
46 [[where their worm is not dying, and the fire is not being quenched.]] [Isa 66:24]
47 And if your eye may cause you to stumble, cast it out; it is better for you to enter into the Kingdom of God one-eyed, than having two eyes, to be cast into the Gehenna of fire—
48 where their worm is not dying, and the fire is not being quenched; [Isa 66:24]
49 for everyone will be salted with fire, and every sacrifice will be salted with salt. [Lev 2:13]
50 The salt [is] good, but if the salt may become saltless, in what will you season [it]? Have in yourselves salt, and have peace in one another."

Luke 16:19-31 — Luke 17:1-4 LSV
19 And—a certain man was rich, and was clothed in purple and fine linen, making merry sumptuously every day,
20 and there was a certain poor man, by name Lazarus, who was laid at his porch, full of sores,
21 and desiring to be filled from the crumbs that are falling from the table of the rich man; indeed, also the dogs, coming, were licking his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the poor man died, and that he was carried away by the messengers into the bosom of Abraham—and the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 and having lifted up his eyes in Hades, being in torments, he sees Abraham far off, and Lazarus in his bosom,
24 and having cried, he said, Father Abraham, deal kindly with me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and may cool my tongue, because I am distressed in this flame.
25 And Abraham said, Child, remember that you received your good things in your life, and Lazarus in like manner the evil things, and now he is comforted, and you are distressed;
26 and besides all these things, between us and you a great chasm is fixed, so that they who are willing to go over from here to you are not able, nor do they pass through from there to us.
27 And he said, I ask, then, father, that you may send him to the house of my father,
28 for I have five brothers, so that he may thoroughly testify to them, that they also may not come to this place of torment.
29 Abraham says to him, They have Moses and the prophets, let them hear them;
30 and he said, No, father Abraham, but if anyone from the dead may go to them, they will convert.
31 And he said to him, If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded if one may rise out of the dead."
1 And He said to the disciples, "It is impossible for the stumbling blocks not to come, but woe [to him] through whom they come; [Mat 18:7]
2 it is more profitable to him if a weighty millstone is put around his neck, and he has been cast into the sea, than that he may cause one of these little ones to stumble. [Mat 18:6, Mrk 9:42]
3 Take heed to yourselves, and if your brother may sin in regard to you, rebuke him, and if he may change his mind, forgive him,
4 and if seven times in the day he may sin against you, and seven times in the day may return to you, saying, I change my mind; you will forgive him."

Even Eleazar-Lazarus is "one of these little ones" ...
And telling people that they were or are walking according to the prince of power of air is an example of putting a stumbling block in the way of youth on the milk of the Word. For when paul wrote his letter to the ephesians his point was meant to be heard by them as a warning from contextual history. And for those witnessing outside of the time period a warning of what comes from degrading The Image of Elohim to sinfulness.

So yes. Messiah is the sinless image. But the enemy claims that innocent new born children are made in the image of sin. As in all flesh. I suppose that's the root of what turned parents to child sacrifice and worship of moloch.
Wasnt the assembly at ephesus told to remember their first Love. Perhaps they began to devalue life. Especially the new born children made in The image of Elohim.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Reply #8

Matthew 18:6-14 KJV
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones [Mrk 9:42, Luk 17:2] which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. [Mrk 9:42, Luk 17:1]
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! [Luk 17:1-2]
8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; [Mrk 9:42, Luk 17:2] for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. [Mat 10:6, Mat 15:24]
12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones [Mrk 9:42, Luke 17:1-2] should perish.

Are the little children lost as per Mat 18:11? Of course not, (and therefore this statement is missing in some manuscripts because of one or more natural minded scribes that were apparently not able to make sense of it), and therefore the Master speaks not of literal little human beings that are still children but is rather using the little children as an example for supernal inward things. Meshiah is the Savior of the body as per Paul, (Eph 5:23), and thus it is our members that are lost from the day we first willfully sinned: and in this same passage, when compared with other companion passage statements, our members are likened to sheep, that is, that little flock of "these little ones" which he keeps mentioning. And if they are lost then what do they represent? No doubt the lost sheep of the house of Yisrael.

Matthew 10:5-6 KJV
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 15:24 KJV
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And Meshiah is the Savior of the body if indeed we understand his commandments and walk in them.

Reply #24

Mark 13:34-37 KJV

But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

So then, each of us is likened to the porter of the door, that is, a doorkeeper, a doorman, or even a gatekeeper, whether it is the house-body-temple analogy or the sheepfold analogy, and thus we ourselves are not the sheep but rather the porter who opens the door to the Master when he returns, which is why we are admonished to test or try the spirits, (1John 4:1), and not allow anything wicked or evil into the sheepfold or house, (2John 1:7-11), while the Master is as if away in a far journey, (Mark 13:34-37). Those who do not believe that the kingdom of Elohim is within them, (Luke 17:20-21), will not be able to see or perceive such things.

The offering of Kain was of the fruit of the adamah-soil of the heart but the fruit was contaminated.
Habel brought both himself, and of the firstlings of his flock, and of the fat, (having cut away the excess).

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Reply #8

Matthew 18:6-14 KJV
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones [Mrk 9:42, Luk 17:2] which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. [Mrk 9:42, Luk 17:1]
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! [Luk 17:1-2]
8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; [Mrk 9:42, Luk 17:2] for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. [Mat 10:6, Mat 15:24]
12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones [Mrk 9:42, Luke 17:1-2] should perish.

Are the little children lost as per Mat 18:11? Of course not, (and therefore this statement is missing in some manuscripts because of one or more natural minded scribes that were apparently not able to make sense of it), and therefore the Master speaks not of literal little human beings that are still children but is rather using the little children as an example for supernal inward things. Meshiah is the Savior of the body as per Paul, (Eph 5:23), and thus it is our members that are lost from the day we first willfully sinned: and in this same passage, when compared with other companion passage statements, our members are likened to sheep, that is, that little flock of "these little ones" which he keeps mentioning. And if they are lost then what do they represent? No doubt the lost sheep of the house of Yisrael.

Matthew 10:5-6 KJV
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 15:24 KJV
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And Meshiah is the Savior of the body if indeed we understand his commandments and walk in them.

Reply #24

Mark 13:34-37 KJV

But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

So then, each of us is likened to the porter of the door, that is, a doorkeeper, a doorman, or even a gatekeeper, whether it is the house-body-temple analogy or the sheepfold analogy, and thus we ourselves are not the sheep but rather the porter who opens the door to the Master when he returns, which is why we are admonished to test or try the spirits, (1John 4:1), and not allow anything wicked or evil into the sheepfold or house, (2John 1:7-11), while the Master is as if away in a far journey, (Mark 13:34-37). Those who do not believe that the kingdom of Elohim is within them, (Luke 17:20-21), will not be able to see or perceive such things.

The offering of Kain was of the fruit of the adamah-soil of the heart but the fruit was contaminated.
Habel brought both himself, and of the firstlings of his flock, and of the fat, (having cut away the excess).
Contamination would come by way of false prophets to lead individuals astray. Those are the members that are to be cut off from the congregation. Just as it was with aaron so it is for the porter that keeps watch. The individual keeps watch on both his own self[Bullock offering] and the whole of the congregation[[he goat offering] in the spirit of self discipline.
Heavenly food is foremost in both cases. A healthy diet of golden manna from above.
Acts 20:28

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I do very much appreciate the Amount of food set for thought. And of course its comparatively worthy of inspection. Beef, goat, sheep, poultry, and more in retrospective order. Visually a large amount to consume after, and digest.
Each peice meal deserves criticism whether positive, negative, or indifferent. Honesty and integrity should be expected.

As for the hierarchy of food.
One can find such in the first 7 chapters of vayikra. The bullock is in place of the priest and the 12 elders. Then in descending order offerings are goats and sheep for commoners, and birds for the poor. A caste system of sorts if viewed from a carnal stomach. Spiritually it's a lesson of Trust.
What is given for the priest to eat should be shared to the poor so that balance is respected.
A lesson of trust such as was taught in the wilderness with the golden manna. No one could hord the providence. Every yom(day) enough was given. Those that attempted to keep the manna past the given yom found only rot reflecting their greed.
Matthew 6:24
Those of the 12 elders representing the arms and legs and eyes that desired more than offered from olam hava were eventually cut off like the limbs of the bullock. Where as the poultry offering was never rent.

"Blessed are the poor"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I do very much appreciate the Amount of food set for thought. And of course its comparatively worthy of inspection. Beef, goat, sheep, poultry, and more in retrospective order. Visually a large amount to consume after, and digest.
Each peice meal deserves criticism whether positive, negative, or indifferent. Honesty and integrity should be expected.

As for the hierarchy of food.
One can find such in the first 7 chapters of vayikra. The bullock is in place of the priest and the 12 elders. Then in descending order offerings are goats and sheep for commoners, and birds for the poor. A caste system of sorts if viewed from a carnal stomach. Spiritually it's a lesson of Trust.
What is given for the priest to eat should be shared to the poor so that balance is respected.
A lesson of trust such as was taught in the wilderness with the golden manna. No one could hord the providence. Every yom(day) enough was given. Those that attempted to keep the manna past the given yom found only rot reflecting their greed.
Matthew 6:24
Those of the 12 elders representing the arms and legs and eyes that desired more than offered from olam hava were eventually cut off like the limbs of the bullock. Where as the poultry offering was never rent.

"Blessed are the poor"
Rendered, limbs removed.

יא וְאֶת-עוֹר הַפָּר וְאֶת-כָּל-בְּשָׂרוֹ, עַל-רֹאשׁוֹ וְעַל-כְּרָעָיו; וְקִרְבּוֹ, וּפִרְשׁוֹ.11 But the skin of the bullock, and all its flesh, with its head, and with its legs, and its inwards, and its dung,
יב וְהוֹצִיא אֶת-כָּל-הַפָּר אֶל-מִחוּץ לַמַּחֲנֶה אֶל-מָקוֹם טָהוֹר, אֶל-שֶׁפֶךְ הַדֶּשֶׁן, וְשָׂרַף אֹתוֹ עַל-עֵצִים, בָּאֵשׁ; עַל-שֶׁפֶךְ הַדֶּשֶׁן, יִשָּׂרֵף. {פ}12 even the whole bullock shall he carry forth without the camp unto a clean place, where the ashes are poured out, and burn it on wood with fire; where the ashes are poured out shall it be burnt

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A heartfelt reminder for anyone who may happen to chance upon this thread now that it is essentially complete: the following passages and teaching from the OP are not my own words or teaching.

Mark 9:43-50 LSV (Literal Standard Version)
43 And if your hand may cause you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter into life maimed, than having the two hands, to go away into Gehenna, into the fire—the unquenchable—
44 [[where their worm is not dying, and the fire is not being quenched.]] [Isa 66:24]
45 And if your foot may cause you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter into life lame, than having the two feet to be cast into Gehenna, into the fire—the unquenchable—
46 [[where their worm is not dying, and the fire is not being quenched.]] [Isa 66:24]
47 And if your eye may cause you to stumble, cast it out; it is better for you to enter into the Kingdom of God one-eyed, than having two eyes, to be cast into the Gehenna of fire—
48 where their worm is not dying, and the fire is not being quenched; [Isa 66:24]
49 for everyone will be salted with fire, and every sacrifice will be salted with salt. [Lev 2:13]
50 The salt [is] good, but if the salt may become saltless, in what will you season [it]? Have in yourselves salt, and have peace in one another."

Leviticus 2:13 is the only place in the Torah where the command to salt every sacrifice is given.
There is no other place we find this commandment to salt every offering or sacrifice.

Leviticus 2:13 LSV
13 And every offering—your present—you season with salt, and you do not let the salt of the covenant of your God cease from your present; you bring salt near with all your offerings. [Mrk 9:49]

Mark 9:49 LSV

The Master expounds the sacrifices in this passage beginning with the commandment to offer salt with every sacrificial offering or sacrifice: but he teaches not according to what the natural mind of the natural man perceives to be literal-physical animal sacrifices, for the Mark text is plain as day what he is teaching about, that is, cutting off sin from your members in a manner of speech which is tantamount to apocalyptic so that the hearer and reader may know that he speaks of supernal and spiritual things, and not of physical and natural things of below. Moreover at the same time he also quotes a well known statement from Yeshayah the Prophet, at the very end of that book, and the LXX version of the passage confirms precisely what he is speaking about in the Mark 9 passage.

Isaiah 66:24 OG LXX
24 και εξελευσονται και οψονται τα κωλα των ανθρωπων των παραβεβηκοτων εν εμοι ο γαρ σκωληξ αυτων ου τελευτησει και το πυρ αυτων ου σβεσθησεται και εσονται εις ορασιν παση σαρκι

κωλα = κωλον = a limb of the body, as if chopped or lopped off (re: Mark 9:43-50).

Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments
G2966 κῶλον kolon (kō'-lon) n.
a limb of the body (as if lopped).
[from the base of G2849]

The Master therefore interprets for us this passage from the Prophet by referring the hearer to the commandment to salt every sacrifice in Lev 2:13, proving that he teaches a spiritual and supernal application to the sacrifices.

Do not allow the confusion of stubble and chaff blowing in the wind to dissuade you from searching these things out for yourself to see whether or not indeed they be true: for the teaching is not my own, and the one who desires to do the will of the Father will come to know and understand the doctrine, (Jhn 7:15-18).

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
A heartfelt reminder for anyone who may happen to chance upon this thread now that it is essentially complete: the following passages and teaching from the OP are not my own words or teaching.

Mark 9:43-50 LSV (Literal Standard Version)

Leviticus 2:13 is the only place in the Torah where the command to salt every sacrifice is given.
There is no other place we find this commandment to salt every offering or sacrifice.

Leviticus 2:13 LSV
13 And every offering—your present—you season with salt, and you do not let the salt of the covenant of your God cease from your present; you bring salt near with all your offerings. [Mrk 9:49]

Mark 9:49 LSV

The Master expounds the sacrifices in this passage beginning with the commandment to offer salt with every sacrificial offering or sacrifice: but he teaches not according to what the natural mind of the natural man perceives to be literal-physical animal sacrifices, for the Mark text is plain as day what he is teaching about, that is, cutting off sin from your members in a manner of speech which is tantamount to apocalyptic so that the hearer and reader may know that he speaks of supernal and spiritual things, and not of physical and natural things of below. Moreover at the same time he also quotes a well known statement from Yeshayah the Prophet, at the very end of that book, and the LXX version of the passage confirms precisely what he is speaking about in the Mark 9 passage.

Isaiah 66:24 OG LXX
24 και εξελευσονται και οψονται τα κωλα των ανθρωπων των παραβεβηκοτων εν εμοι ο γαρ σκωληξ αυτων ου τελευτησει και το πυρ αυτων ου σβεσθησεται και εσονται εις ορασιν παση σαρκι

κωλα = κωλον = a limb of the body, as if chopped or lopped off (re: Mark 9:43-50).

Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments
G2966 κῶλον kolon (kō'-lon) n.
a limb of the body (as if lopped).
[from the base of G2849]

The Master therefore interprets for us this passage from the Prophet by referring the hearer to the commandment to salt every sacrifice in Lev 2:13, proving that he teaches a spiritual and supernal application to the sacrifices.

Do not allow the confusion of stubble and chaff blowing in the wind to dissuade you from searching these things out for yourself to see whether or not indeed they be true: for the teaching is not my own, and the one who desires to do the will of the Father will come to know and understand the doctrine, (Jhn 7:15-18).
And remember always that spiritual armor is Living and growing. Ask rightly and a yod will grow to vav.

Last edited:
Upvote 0