Pass a "Snowflake" test as condition of employment.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seeing how they acted after the election really made my fearful of them working.
The terrorists use women, snowflakes and children for protective cover. It was not students that did 100 million dollars worth of damage at Berkeley.

We saw this back at Kent State University back in the 70's. The students were protesting after they had been stirred up by the weatherman. The National Guard went in and shot the trouble makers. They were then accused of shooting students but they were shooting people that were a part of the Weatherman organization and they were not students at the university.

I am not saying the trouble makes should be shot but they should be arrested for inciting a riot and in the very least they should have to pay for the damages. We have strict laws after 911 to deal with these people that cause trouble. Even people can be prosecuted for hate crimes and making threats.

10511073_688208184591269_6464577726691886054_n-jpg.192016

Attachments

• 10511073_688208184591269_6464577726691886054_n.jpg
    10511073_688208184591269_6464577726691886054_n.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 48
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most of those post election protests were actually full scale riots
There is a very small group of people that try to incite riots. During the convention in Cleveland they were very easy to control and they were not able to cause any trouble at all. We laugh at that sort of stuff here. People say they are going to cause trouble so we say ok bring it on we are ready for you. Nothing ever comes out of it.

Just like Korea is another paper tiger that did not amount to anything at all. A few antiballistic missiles and he is history.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
The terrorists use women, snowflakes and children for protective cover. It was not students that did 100 million dollars worth of damage at Berkeley.

We saw this back at Kent State University back in the 70's. The students were protesting after they had been stirred up by the weatherman. The National Guard went in and shot the trouble makers. They were then accused of shooting students but they were shooting people that were a part of the Weatherman organization and they were not students at the university.

I am not saying the trouble makes should be shot but they should be arrested for inciting a riot and in the very least they should have to pay for the damages. We have strict laws after 911 to deal with these people that cause trouble. Even people can be prosecuted for hate crimes and making threats.

Nobody caused 100 MILLION dollars worth of damage at Berkeley! The school knew there was a strong chance that an outside group would crash the peaceful protest against Milo. That's what happened. A group of people who weren't students stormed the campus & caused damage. I don't think they're snowflakes, I think they're anarchists who just get a kick out of destroying things came in. The Berkeley students at the protest helped out injured people & they helped clean up the campus the next day.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nobody caused 100 MILLION dollars worth of damage at Berkeley! The school knew there was a strong chance that an outside group would crash the peaceful protest against Milo. That's what happened. A group of people who weren't students stormed the campus & caused damage. I don't think they're snowflakes, I think they're anarchists who just get a kick out of destroying things came in. The Berkeley students at the protest helped out injured people & they helped clean up the campus the next day.
Ok so you have anarchists that are pretending to be snowflakes. This is what terrorists do and this is why so many people have died in the middle east. The terrorist use law abiding people for a cover. The United States is willing to go in and sort them out, just like the Angels will sort people out at the end of this age. Others are not so willing and they just kill them all, the guilty along with the innocent.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah, my dad was a military man who was terrified of any kind of mental illness label. The whole self-reliant culture can actually be self-defeating.
Yes it really can :/

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was Army for 25 years. Times have changed. When I came in the Army in 89 the culture and environment were both supportive and understanding.

Guess the services figured it out before most of the country. They had even back then what was called the Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP).

:unitedstates: Thank you for your service.

Upvote 0