Loved
Jun 16, 2009
✟15,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm sitting here in tears.

I didn't know about rep comments until I guess a year ago if that long, and I just discovered the archive option.

I am sitting here reading a years worth of reps, or more, that I didnt know I had. I can not tell you how horrible I feel for not responding to these.

In particular, WhiteDove.... I really would like to talk to you.

If there's anyone else that has felt that I didn't acknowledge you through the reps, I'm soo sorry. I truly didn't know.

Edited: To make it less personal/private, but hopefully someone sees this and can mention this to her. I'd appreciate it. That's all I have to say on here on this.

Thanks for the replies. I just have an issue with not acknowledging someone to at least give a nod or something. I would never want anyone to think I wouldn't do so. I really am pretty ignorant of some online stuff. Anyways, the jest of this is out.

Last edited:

BRISH

Loved
Jun 16, 2009
✟15,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well I do remember some of the first ones I got, but there's pages in between then and now that I've never read before. I had it turned off at one point, so I guess when I turned it back on that I had been soo out of the habit of checking that I didnt return to checking it.

Anyways, it's just horrible...

I don't mean to make this soo public, but I don't have another way of getting a hold of you hun or to address every single person that sent something during that time.

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I turn reps off from time to time. I do find myself having to go back later and read the archived ones. I don't get bothered when people don't respond to my reps, I don't know why they would get bothered. I figure if it's an important question, they can PM me.

Reactions: BRISH
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

r035198x

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
✟13,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sadly, WD doesn't post here anymore. You'll need to try and find someone who's got her number (someone on CF does) to let her know. I'm not sure if she's on/frequents facebook.

Also when you do contact her, please try to get her to start posting here again.

Reactions: BRISH
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:hug: I go for days without thinking to look at reps. It happens.

Always remember, if people really want to get ahold of you and ask a question they'll usually VM or PM you. I wouldn't expect anyone to get aggrivated with me if I didnt answer a rep, I'd just be like "Why didn't you PM me instead?" lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums