✟16,495.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Would we consider this race baiting?

An empty allegation without show of proof.

I think a female president would be a great alternative to the men that have sat in office previously and afforded no improvement on the office or the nation due to their gender being thought a prerequsite to proper representatoin of the office.

Kamala Harris, or Condoleezza Rice, seem to be in the running. Some even think the present first lady would be qualified. Which would be much like the criticism that surrounded Hillary Clinton in that it would be the female version of Barack.
I don't think Michele is qualified simply because she's the wife of the current president. It's not like leadership and political science transfer through sexual spousal osmosis.

Female President In 2016? A Look At The Potential Candidates

The Huffington Post | By Sarah Bufkin Posted: 11/15/2012

Upvote 0

I Eat Pie

Sep 22, 2012
City of Angels.
✟4,228.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
He suggested having a higher military budget. We can get tougher on terrorism by attacking countries that fund them(Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran) while not funding them ourselves.

Anyone can really bring jobs back by telling companies that if they outsource, then they can't sell their profucts in America anymore. It's a matter of who's willing to do it, and I think he will.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
He suggested having a higher military budget. We can get tougher on terrorism by attacking countries that fund them(Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran) while not funding them ourselves.

More spending, more wars. Smart thinking, Trump.

Anyone can really bring jobs back by telling companies that if they outsource, then they can't sell their profucts in America anymore. It's a matter of who's willing to do it, and I think he will.

Sounds like economic suicide if the companies call his bluff. Trump doesn't have those kind of stones.

Upvote 0

Bedford

May 10, 2013
✟13,490.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single

Trump suggested bigger government. How very liberal of him!

Trump says more wars!

Trump wants to reel in capitalism and tell business who they can or cannot sell to!

These are all the same things republicans criticize Obama over.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anyone can complain; what are his solutions?

I think, if he'd been elected, he would have levelled the playing field, trade-wise, with the Chinese; either they'd start playing fair ball or he'd slap such an import tariff on their junk that it wouldn't be profitable for them any more.

Of course, in 25 years, China is going to be a cipher anyway. Their population is going to crash because they have no women, and with the advent of the 3-D printer, anybody will be able to make their own widgets on the spot; we won't need to import Commie junk across the Pacific any more.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Would we consider this race baiting?

You probably do but I understand why.

I'm asking why in 2008 democrats considered Hillary to racist and now she's president material.

I asked more or less the same question of McCain, wondering why in 2000 and 2004 he was "TOO LIBERAL... A RINO!!" but in 2008 he became the great savor of our time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joykins

free Crazy Liz!
Jul 14, 2005
Down in Mary's Land
✟29,390.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I just hope hillary has a stroke or dies or something by 2016. She is completely worthless.

No, no, no. You always wish them a very happy retirement. Hopefully very soon. Karma, threefold law, whatever...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
tim-geithner-ben-monkey%252520see%252520monkey%252520do%252520dojpg_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg

I wish her a thorough investigation.
Hillary was Obama's fall guy in Benghazi; and Obama has been nothing but a puppet of the banking industry.

Obama-puppet.jpg

It's hard to get emotional about a puppet.

Upvote 0