Portland Maine
✟15,248.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, she tried to present the image of someone who cared about family, self-reliance, hard work, and what used to be called solid middle-class values.

In an era of people who champion moral relativity, sexual deviancy, dependance on government handouts, and hedonism, that alone was enough for the left to do everything in their power to destroy her.

Matthew 25:34-36 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, "Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me."

Hosea 6:6 I want you to show love, not offer sacrifices. I want you to know me more than I want burnt offerings

Galatians 5:14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

I think too many Christians like to talk about morality yet missed the heart of the Jesus message entirely.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I will almost definitely vote republican in the next elections. That said, I will not vote for a Republican if the particular candidate supports "gay marriage" or abortion. In other words, they'd have to be a conservative Republican and not a moderate or liberal Republican. To be honest, I support the Tea Party and would vote Constitution Party if it weren't for the fact that they require a membership fee.

Reactions: I Eat Pie
Upvote 0

HermanNeutics13

May 8, 2013
✟32,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I will almost definitely vote republican in the next elections. That said, I will not vote for a Republican if the particular candidate supports "gay marriage" or abortion. In other words, they'd have to be a conservative Republican and not a moderate or liberal Republican. To be honest, I support the Tea Party and would vote Constitution Party if it weren't for the fact that they require a membership fee.

They don'tn require a membership fee to vote for them. You could vote Republican in the primaries and if none of the good candidates get it as is usually the case, then vote for whoever in the other parties you like best.

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They don'tn require a membership fee to vote for them. You could vote Republican in the primaries and if none of the good candidates get it as is usually the case, then vote for whoever in the other parties you like best.
That's what I did. Here in Oregon, voting for President is a waste of time, because the Primary winner is clinched long before we go to the polls, and the Democrats always win anyway. It's the local races that make the difference, and I voted for plenty of Constitutionals, Libertarians and Independents.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Matthew 25:34-36 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, "Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me."

Hosea 6:6 I want you to show love, not offer sacrifices. I want you to know me more than I want burnt offerings

Galatians 5:14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

I think too many Christians like to talk about morality yet missed the heart of the Jesus message entirely.

And those verses are directed at individual believers, not at the government.

I do what I can for people in need, when I can; I don't expect the government to do it, or at least not all of it.

Besides, I do a much better job of handling money than the government does, whether I'm using it to help the poor, pay the bills, buy the food, or just frugally enjoy some entertainment. ;)

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wolseley for Pres

(shudder) Absolutely not. I wouldn't touch public office with a twenty-foot pole.

If nominated, I will not run, and if elected, I will not serve. ;)

Besides, if I got to be president, I would assassinated within two weeks, by either one side or the other. My moves would not make me popular. :)

Upvote 0

Bedford

May 10, 2013
✟13,490.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'd vote Donald Trump, so when our next Eric Holder doesn't do his job, Trump can give him the famous hand gesture "you're fired".

I was hoping that Trump would win the last election so he could say that to Obama. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
What's so bad about trump? He could bring jobs back.

How so?

And he even said "I've never seen America as more of a whipping post than now". He's right.

Anyone can complain; what are his solutions?

Upvote 0