✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What do you think?

1c2346edc30fa875e07a4bd98a108d02.jpeg

2016 Presidential Candidates: Chris Christie, Marco Rubio and the 9 Republicans Who Could Lead the GOP

Young, Hispanic, People Magazine's choice for America's #1 bachelor -- and a political dynasty behind him.

HermanNeutics13

May 8, 2013
✟32,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'd like to see Rand Paul wipe the floor with some of those warmongering scumbags.

Then again, poor Rand might just punch himself in the face while sticking his foot in his mouth.

I agree, although usually he only sticks his foot in his mouth when he is trying to pander to the base.

Upvote 0

abdAlSalam

Bearded Marxist
Sep 14, 2012
✟11,120.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I hope not. I'd rather have Marco Rubio who has some experience. I'd actually prefer Allen West or the pediatric brain surgeon from Johns Hopkins, though I sometimes disagree with him. I don't want another Bush, EVER.
Youd rather have a war criminal as president than Marco Rubio?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Why not? We've already had one in office for the past two presidencies.

War criminals, republicans love them, democrats love them.

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wolseley,

I think you're dreaming Baby-Boomer dreams. Trace Adkins is the youngest on your list, and he's only a year younger than rapidly-aging President Obama. If we DO get a geriatric President like one of those on your list, we will probably be most fortunate. I don't think that's what we'll get, though. The country was genuinely looking for Change in 2008, and even 47-year-old Barack Obama was unable to fit the bill. As young as he was (and still is, by Presidential standards), he was and is beholden to his godfathers and mentors, hospice material like Zbigniew Brzezinski and Henry Paulson. If the American people get their way, I think we'll have our first non-Baby-Boomer in 2017, someone probably born in the 1970s.

Bearing the above in mind, and considering that privilege and nepotism are alive and well as never before in America, I thought Young Bush was a good guess. Add to that, the fact that none of the polls on the subject even list him as a possibility.

You can see by the wide range of favorites on this thread, that there is no concensus choice for President. Hillary Clinton, of the latest Democrat dynasty, isn't even mentioned. Her biggest mistake in office, of course, was having a stroke; but in today's glitz-and-glamor politics, that's a fatal mistake.

My personal favorite? I think Bobby Jindal of Louisiana LOOKS good; but (1) He probably doesn't stand a chance of winning and (2) Looks tell you nothing about what he will do in office.

I believe the "little horn" of the "Beast", of Revelation and Daniel, will be an American President, quite possibly the next one. Millions of Christians will vote for him, and follow him.

Shalom shalom :wave:

Upvote 0

HermanNeutics13

May 8, 2013
✟32,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wolseley,

I think you're dreaming Baby-Boomer dreams. Trace Adkins is the youngest on your list, and he's only a year younger than rapidly-aging President Obama. If we DO get a geriatric President like one of those on your list, we will probably be most fortunate. I don't think that's what we'll get, though. The country was genuinely looking for Change in 2008, and even 47-year-old Barack Obama was unable to fit the bill. As young as he was (and still is, by Presidential standards), he was and is beholden to his godfathers and mentors, hospice material like Zbigniew Brzezinski (I have to look up the spelling every time I write that name; and my step-father was Polish!) and Henry Paulson (who is older even than me!). If the American people get their way, I think we'll have our first non-Baby-Boomer in 2017, someone probably born in the 1970s.

Bearing the above in mind, and considering that privilege and nepotism are alive and well as never before in America, I thought Young Bush was a good guess. Add to that, the fact that none of the polls on the subject even list him as a possibility.

You can see by the wide range of favorites on this thread, that there is no concensus choice for President. Hillary Clinton, of the latest Democrat dynasty, isn't even mentioned. Her biggest mistake in office, of course, was having a stroke; but in today's glitz-and-glamor politics, that's a fatal mistake.

My personal favorite? I think Bobby Jindal of Louisiana LOOKS good; but (1) He probably doesn't stand a chance of winning and (2) Looks tell you nothing about what he will do in office.

I believe the "little horn" of the "Beast", of Revelation and Daniel, will be an American President, quite possibly the next one. Millions of Christians will vote for him, and follow him.

That's funny because I've been thinking it will be more likely we will see more Septuagenarians elected from now on. Can you think of any young person even being considered? Maybe Bobby Jindal but that is all I can think of.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's funny because I've been thinking it will be more likely we will see more Septuagenarians elected from now on. Can you think of any young person even being considered? Maybe Bobby Jindal but that is all I can think of.
A party might FIELD septuagenarian candidates, but I don't think they'll get elected. My generation has had Clinton, GW Bush and Obama, all 8-year Presidents; and we've made a total mess of things. My parent's generation had more Presidents (Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, GHW Bush), but they tended not to stay in office very long. They gave us insane concepts like trees having standing in courts (not courtyards, but legal courts); and we dropped acid, took a toke or two and "improved" on that. God help our children.

Upvote 0

TruelyLiveForHim

Mar 2, 2013
Portland Maine
✟15,248.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'd like to see Rand Paul wipe the floor with some of those warmongering scumbags.

Then again, poor Rand might just punch himself in the face while sticking his foot in his mouth.

I like Rand Paul, too. But I think the media will treat him the same way they treated his father and they would deny him a chance of winning.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

He was not a war criminal, IMO. I could only hope that if I had a son in the military that he'd have a sergeant who is half as protective of him as Allen West was of his men. He was asked if, knowing what he knows now, would he do the same thing if it happened again and he said, "Absolutely". To me, he's a hero. You've been watching WAY too much MSNBC.

Upvote 0