✟39,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Job 33:4. The Spirit of God has made me,
And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Romans 1:20. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen,
being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so
that they are without excuse.

Acts 14:17. Nevertheless He did not leave Himself without witness, in that He did good,
gave us rain from heaven and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.

1 John 5:
9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness
of God which He has testified of His Son.
10 He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; he who does not believe
God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that God has given
of His Son.
11 And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

John 3:16. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever
believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Last edited:

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
John 6:
28 Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”
29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”
30 Therefore they said to Him, “What sign will You perform then, that we may see it and believe You? What work will You do?
31 Our fathers ate the manna in the desert; as it is written, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
32 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven.
33 For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
John 3:
35 The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son
shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.

John 6:40. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes
in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up on the last day.

Colossians 2:
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

Galatians 2:20. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives
in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved
me and gave Himself for me.

John 20:31. These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ,
the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

1 John 5:13. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
John 5:
19 Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.
20 For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel.
21 For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom
He will
22 For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son,
23 that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
24 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
25 Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of
the Son of God; and those who hear will live.
26 For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Acts 17:
24 God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth,
does not dwell in temples made with hands.
25 Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all
life, breath, and all things.

26 And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth,
and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings,
27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him,
though He is not far from each one of us;
28 for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said,
‘For we are also His offspring.’
29 Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature
is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising.
30 Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere
to repent,

31 because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man
whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”

Upvote 0