the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world....

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Jesus physically died for us in our place so that we might have an age-lasting life in this mortal body. He gives His flesh for the life of the world.

Jesus came in the flesh being made a partaker of flesh and blood just like us.

He died in the mortal body so that through His death He might destroy ….that is, to render idle….him that has the power of death: the devil. This is about rendering death idle now in this mortal body we are living in now.

Heb 2:14-15 KJV
(14) Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Jesus delivers them who through the fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

In other words, He comes to also deliver those who “go to church” (as they fear mortally dying and going to hell which is being universally preached) and were made subject to the keeping of man’s doctrines and man’s commandments (the handwriting of ordinances) because of that fear. They are kept in “bondage” to the doctrines and commandments of men.

They want you to fear mortal death and go to their “church” where they are rejoicing about dying and going to Heaven (let us eat and drink for tomorrow we die).

They preach their covenant with death and their agreement with the grave and preach not about living here for the age as promised us. Jesus came into THIS world to save this world. The gospel....the good news...is HID from those who are perishing away in their mortal bodies.

(15) And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Many reckon that Jesus is being preached among the transgressors (in their “churches”) and so they go to "church" where they let a man bring them into their bondage and let them devour them.

2Co 11:20 KJV
(20) For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.

Jesus suffered death for us….tasting death for every man.

We don’t have to physically die now as He already died in the flesh for us so that we might have His life NOW in this present age. Salvation is NOW in this life ….not after we “die and go to Heaven” and being saved from “hell”. The "hell" that we are saved from is from going to the grave now in this life.

Heb 2:9 KJV
(9) But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man

Jesus was resurrected in the flesh. He presented Himself to His disciples in flesh and bones…

Luke 24:36-40 KJV
(36) And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
(37) But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
(38) And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
(39) Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
(40) And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

And so Jesus gives His flesh for the life of the world.

It His life now that we continue to live in the flesh. He gives us an age-lasting life in this mortal body.

We shall continue living in the flesh by the faith of the Son of God who loved us and gave Himself for us so that we might have an age-lasting life. Jesus IS COMING in the flesh....our mortal flesh (which is His life that is being made manifest there).

Gal 2:20 KJV
(20) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

I am crucified with Christ.

Faith is active. We keep the dying of the Lord Jesus (His “daily sacrifice”) in this mortal body so that the life of Jesus might be made manifest in our bodies….our mortal flesh. This is what gives our mortal bodies an age-lasting life in this present age that we are living in now.

The false prophets preach deception and they take away the keeping of His daily sacrifice out of the lives of those who are being deceived by them so that His life is never being made manifest

2Co 4:10-11 KJV
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

We “die” to sin now….and not physically… as Jesus already died that way for us.

If we be “dead” with Christ (dead to sin), then we believe that we shall also live with Him….and that life is NOW. We must now reckon ourselves to be dead unto sin but ALIVE unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Rom 6:8-11 KJV
(8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
(9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
(10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
(11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The wages of the sin is the death….the death of our mortal bodies.

But the gift of God is an age-lasting life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Jesus died already for us so we do not have to die physically. It is a gift now as Jesus died for us….in our place so we do not have to mortally die. What a great gift that is.

Rom 6:22-23 KJV
(22) But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting (AGE-LASTING) life.
(23) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

This is the record: God has given to us an age-lasting life NOW in this world as God sent Him into this world to save this world. That age-lasting life is in His Son.

Those who do not believe the witness of God about His Son and about “eternal life” to be had through His Son…an age-lasting life….has made Him a liar. Those who seduce us do not preach that we have "eternal life" now in this mortal body in this life.

1Jn 5:10-13 KJV
(10) He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
(11) And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
(12) He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
(13) These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

The MANY false prophets are preaching another jesus the false Christ. The “jesus” that they are preaching is not the true Christ but an “antichrist”…instead-of Christ.

They do not confess….acknowledge in their preaching…that Jesus Christ IS COMING in the flesh (our mortal flesh). They do not preach the doctrine of the Christ.

The whole purpose of Jesus coming into this world (being made partaker of flesh and bones) was to save this world. He gives His flesh for the life of the world. The world is already dying but His life preserves us in this age unto the redemption of the mortal body at the last trump where this mortal shall put on immortal..

The false prophets deny Him and are not looking for His life to be made manifest in our mortal flesh in the here-and-now. They preach that Jesus is delaying His coming….and many perish in their mortal bodies while waiting for their delayed “another jesus” to arrive.

1Jn 4:1-3 KJV
(1) Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
(2) Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
(3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The bread that He gives is His flesh which He gives for the life of the world. We must keep His daily sacrifice in this mortal body so that His life is made manifest in the mortal flesh. This is a "hard saying" for unbelievers. Did not God (the God of all flesh) raise Jesus from the dead so that we might have His life now?

John 6:51-58
(51) I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
(52) The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
(53) Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
(54) Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal (AGE-LASTING) life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
(55) For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

Jesus IS COMING in the flesh…our mortal flesh. We dwell in Him and He dwells in us. We must put the belief of age-lasting life in this mortal flesh as He died in the flesh and was resurrected in the flesh.

(56) He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
(57) As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
(58) This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

John 6:40
(40) And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting (age-lasting) life: and I will raise (keep standing) him up at (TO) the last day.

This is the will of Him that sends Him : Everyone that sees the Son and believes into Him may be having age-lasting life now and He will keep standing (Greek: anistamoi=standing up) the believer TO the last day. The believer's mortal body will not perish from this earth but will be kept standing to the end of this age.

He keeps us mortally standing here in this earth with an age-lasting life to the last day …to the end of this age we are currently living in.

He that thinks he stands to the end of this age, take heed to the past examples lest we “fall”…..falling into the errors of the past whereby they perished in the desert.

Caleb was kept standing while the unbelievers' mortal bodies (their carcasses) perished in the desert.

The carcasses of the unbelievers FELL in the wilderness. Their mortal bodies fell in death while Caleb and Joshua were kept standing.

Heb 3:17-19 KJV
(17) But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
(18) And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
(19) So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

We shall also fall in this present age by following their examples of unbelief rather than being kept standing here (like Caleb) throughout this age to the last day. He that thinks he stands take heed lest he fall....like the carcasses of the unbelievers did in the desert.

1Co 10:10-12 KJV
(10) Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
(11) Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world (AGES) are come.
(12) Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

We are to endure to the end…the end of this age.

Mat 24:13 KJV
(13) But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved

Upvote 0