United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Get this---

[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]zu/Pug mother mated with Poodle/[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]zu father!!! The result---our crazy dog

I'm just glad it wasn't a bulldog and a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]zu! That would make for an awkward breed name! ^_^^_^:sorry::sorry:

Awwwwwwww .... that is CUTE!!!

What kind is it?

I just love the coloring!

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,091.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm just glad it wasn't a bulldog and a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]zu! That would make for an awkward breed name! ^_^^_^:sorry::sorry:
I'm almost certain someone would have tried to breed the two just for that name.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Get this---

[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]zu/Pug mother mated with Poodle/[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]zu father!!! The result---our crazy dog

Lol!

Well ok, [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]zu/pug/poodle mix then. Very cute!

(I'm sure you can make a very awkward name out of this combo too, but I'm not going there!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

yeah, a zudog is a weird name......

Reactions: ZaidaBoBaida
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
So in post #143 there was Baxter as a little puppy. My wife predicted his hair would change color. Boy was she right! Incredible.....He's nine months old now, my little boy...

View attachment 176268
Wow, he does look different! Still a cutie though!

Hehe, I didn't have to resurrect this thread, just "like" Baxter's picture (which I should have done the first time I saw it!)

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This thread needed to be resurrected!

Wow, he does look different! Still a cutie though!

Hehe, I didn't have to resurrect this thread, just "like" Baxter's picture (which I should have done the first time I saw it!)

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, Orthodox memes have the potential to upset folks. I actually publish an Orthodox memes page on FB, and I catch some flack sometimes. It's interesting because it goes to the page, not the person (myself) and people react slightly differently. I do try very hard to be respectful. But yes, the truth upsets some folks. No one likes to have their beliefs challenged.

Reactions: ZaidaBoBaida
Upvote 0