✟480,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

and this

So... Of the things that Moses wrote with his hand that aren't part of the sacrificial systems in the ordinances, do you believe we will be judged by all of those things?

The Peace of the Lord be always with you!
It doesn’t matter what I think, it only matters what the scriptures say. Part of our judgement will be the Ten Commandments James 2:10-12

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It doesn’t matter what I think, it only matters what the scriptures say. Part of our judgement will be the Ten Commandments James 2:10-12
Okay... And as you read the scriptures, do you believe they say that we will be judged by all of the things that Moses wrote with his hand that aren't part of the sacrificial systems in the ordinances?

Or do you not want to talk about that?

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Okay... And as you read the scriptures, do you believe they say that we will be judged by all of the things that Moses wrote with his hand that aren't part of the sacrificial systems in the ordinances?

Or do you not want to talk about that?

I’ll quote the scripture maybe this will help…

James 2:10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty.

James is referencing God who is quoting from the Ten Commandments found in Exodus 20.

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’ll quote the scripture maybe this will help…

James 2:10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty.

James is referencing God who is quoting from the Ten Commandments found in Exodus 20.
Well, my question is: Do you believe the scriptures say that we will be judged by all of the things that Moses wrote with his hand that aren't part of the sacrificial systems in the ordinances?

If you would like to show how that fits with the quote from James, please do so.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Well, my question is: Do you believe the scriptures say that we will be judged by all of the things that Moses wrote with his hand that aren't part of the sacrificial systems in the ordinances?

If you would like to show how that fits with the quote from James, please do so.

I already posted what I meant and the scripture spells it out.

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I already posted what I meant and the scripture spells it out.
Well... I was asking what you believe about what the scriptures say about the things that Moses wrote with his hand that aren't part of the sacrificial systems in ordinances.

If you don't want to talk anymore, that's fine :heart:

Upvote 0