Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Swart said:
Is this the slightly rebellious daughter you talked about on COC?
It would actually be earlier this thread (see post #4), and yes, it is the same one. :)

You can't see it from the picture, but besides being decked out in almost all black she has a black choker on with an ankh on it. The ankh is covered in skulls. She opted not to wear her spiked dog collar. :D

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Jenda said:
Did I mention we had puppies two weeks ago? :clap: They are soooo cute. They just opened their eyes yesterday. Mom is not so good. :( She is very young for being a mom, but, with our help, things are coming along. I will post some pictures when we get them.

:)

Here is a picture of our pups. They are almost 4 weeks old, now, and wobbling all over the place. :)

DSC08182.jpg

Upvote 0

Swart

ÜberChristian
Mar 22, 2004
Melbourne
Visit site
✟24,687.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Jenda said:
Here is a picture of our pups. They are almost 4 weeks old, now, and wobbling all over the place. :)

Georgeous! They don't stay puppies for long!

Hmmm. Neither do children! My eldest son has just starting going through puberty. He's currently transforming from a delightful 12 year old into a snorting knuckle-dragging neanderthal! :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A New Dawn

Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Swart said:
I'd better go. I was supposed to leave on holidays about six hours ago! The rest of the family is already there (I had to work yesterday). I'll try to catch up with this forum when I can.
Swart, did you give up going on vacation? :confused:

Upvote 0

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Feb 5, 2005
Wasatch Mountains
✟15,483.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Swart said:
No. I am on holiday! :sigh: There is no hope for me! I have 20 minutes of posting before I take the kids for ice-cream.

LOL...OH you addict you :) But we love ya..hope you have a great trip :)

Casi (wishing she could go on holiday) :p

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
My youngest daughter had said yesterday that she wanted to go see a movie today. Today, she said she wanted to go to the zoo. I tried to pursuade her to rethink her decision, that in 95 degree weather, the (air conditioned) movie would be a much better choice, :D, but she was firm in her desire to go to the zoo. So we went to the zoo. (It is really more of a zooette.)

It was kinda fun. Lots of animals were missing because they are rebuilding their spaces, but on the upside, we did get to pet a snake and an alligator. :thumbsup: But nothing compares to the time we went to the Bronx Zoo and got locked inside after closing time. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Swart

ÜberChristian
Mar 22, 2004
Melbourne
Visit site
✟24,687.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Jenda said:
Swart, my slightly rebellious daughter likes your avatar. She wanted me to pass on that it was awesome!

Ah yes! It is possible to wear a tux with a little rebellious style. Just tell your daughter, the rebelliousness should accentuate - not dominate. A little rebellion, now and then should be compulsory.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"
- Nelson Mandela

Upvote 0

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Feb 5, 2005
Wasatch Mountains
✟15,483.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Swart said:
Ah yes! It is possible to wear a tux with a little rebellious style. Just tell your daughter, the rebelliousness should accentuate - not dominate. A little rebellion, now and then should be compulsory.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"
- Nelson Mandela

you linux fundie you ;)

Upvote 0

Swart

ÜberChristian
Mar 22, 2004
Melbourne
Visit site
✟24,687.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Casiopeia said:
you linux fundie you ;)
LOL!

I used to have this fanstastic picture. It was one of those PRC posters with everybody in their green peasant uniforms waving revolutionary flags, except in this one the flags contained the Windows symbol and the leader of the parade had Bill Gates' face superimposed.

Very funny!

Vive la revolucion! (Che has nothing on Linus)

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟992,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was checking the verse which reads, "He who believes in the Lord shall not be ashamed," and I wanted to know the meaning of the Hebrew word, for ashamed. What I found was quite startling. And here without any editorial comment whatsoever, highly unusual for me, the word and the definition. I will say however, I am biting my tongue. I wonder if I should post this in the political forums?
H954 [size=+1]בושׁ[/size] bûsh boosh

A primitive root; properly to pale, that is, by implication to be ashamed; also (by implication) to be disappointed, or delayed: - (be, make, bring to, cause, put to, with, a-) shame (-d), be (put to) confounded (-fusion), become dry, delay, be long.​

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jenda your new
Non-Denominational.gif
icon looks great. Praise God for His working in your life.

BTW, hope you will still post some in the UTD forum amid your exploring the rest of CF now that your beliefs are consistent with our rule 6 guidelines. It has been quite a journey and I am thankful to God for your passion for truth.

God bless your journey as it continues.

Upvote 0