Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
bunch of heathens and heretics huh? this should be a crazy ride. I've been a member for 2 years but just recently got a little more active. Nice laid back thread. We do need to sometimes just have fun don't we
We have openings in our clubhouse for you and other members who have been branded as a "heretic" on CF :)

http://www.christianforums.com/groups/351/
Condemned as a Heretic on CF

Group Created by Mr Dave
For everyone who as at some point or another been told that they are a heretic, or that their views are heresy by another CF member ^_^

http://www.christianforums.com/t7448114-17/#post54283622
Originally Posted by Tangible
HERETIC !!! ^_^ (joking)

Amillennialism is similar in some respects to Partial Preterism, but as I am sure you are aware, many view full preterism as ... heterodox. :)
Yeah. I have a big fat H branded on me forehead and I carry around a broken sword....drum roll please... :p

YouTube - Branded

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi,
My names are many, but are all derivations of Katerina. I have been called no heretic by anyone on this forum, yet. I hope it never happens to me. I want to hang out with you guys, after I read something one of you wrote. If you are all like this, then you are as heretical only, as Jesus was in His time. I do not know this yet, and even if you all pass the test of Matthew 7:16, I don't know that yet either. I hope you prove that all ,in your posts.
...Katerina.
I was called a heretic by a priest one day, years ago. Last year I saw this priest again. I asked him this question: "Do you in The Catholic Church have enough information to say that I am who I say I am?"

He repsonds: "For some of us, yes." Later he said, it will now take more for the entire church.
With the above being called a heretic once. Do I fit into your group?

I did like the fact that now, in his busy schedule, that he changed in an instant to walk and talk with me. He is still a priest, but he is anything but unimpressed, by........God really.
...Kate., ...., ...., ... .. ... ..... .... .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am very conventional in Christian beliefs, with trusting anything taught from scriptures that are the Bible. But I would be seen as a heretic from some, for my position on things that are not contrary to the scriptures, and basically in agreement with things said in places, while such others are not trusting what is said in those places in the scriptures themselves. But I wouldn't say any are heretical if they are repentant to sin in life, trust Jesus to come to him and follow him, with the gospel for being saved and restored to Yahweh God, these are essential things.

• Friendly
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is despite being conventional in Christian belief that with being unconvenional with the freedom I have that is controversial among those who who conform to any conventions I may be dismissed as being heretical. I have the Bible still to use as basis for everything I see from my position. There is the problem that people think the Bible is on their side when they know some verses to use for that, yet passages may be understood in different ways, and what is taught in any of the rest of the Bible should not be dismissed if they conflict with the understanding already had of those passages.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

A few scenes from a favorite "end time" movie of mine...............
HAPPY VETERANS DAY!

"Yuppie Daniel Miller is killed in a car accident and goes to Judgment City, a waiting room for the afterlife. During the day, he must prove in a courtroom-style process that he successfully overcame his fears (a hard task, given the pitiful life we are shown); at night, he falls in love with Julia, the only other young person in town. Nights are a time of hedonistic pleasure, since you can (for instance) eat all you want without getting fat."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jahel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums