• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

[OPEN] The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by boughtwithaprice, Jun 9, 2005.

1. TasteForTruth

TasteForTruth Half-truths are lies wearing makeup

+25
    Mormon
    Married
    The costumes look great!

2. A New Dawn

A New Dawn God is bigger than the boogeyman!

+6,989
    Calvinist
    Married
    Thanks! It was fun to work with the kids and to see it all come together (especially when the dress rehearsals were nowhere close to production-ready. :eek: )

3. LittleLambofJesus

LittleLambofJesus PESKY DEVIL! GIT! l SAID GIT! Supporter

+17,052
    United States
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    We have openings in our clubhouse for you and other members who have been branded as a "heretic" on CF :)

http://www.christianforums.com/groups/351/
    Condemned as a Heretic on CF

Group Created by Mr Dave
    For everyone who as at some point or another been told that they are a heretic, or that their views are heresy by another CF member ^_^

http://www.christianforums.com/t7448114-17/#post54283622

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
  4. Anto9us

Anto9us Seventy Times Seven

+433
    United States
    Methodist
    Private
    US-Others
    Connors was a hairy tick?

5. katerinah1947

katerinah1947 Well-Known Member Supporter

+782
    Catholic
    Hi,
    My names are many, but are all derivations of Katerina. I have been called no heretic by anyone on this forum, yet. I hope it never happens to me. I want to hang out with you guys, after I read something one of you wrote. If you are all like this, then you are as heretical only, as Jesus was in His time. I do not know this yet, and even if you all pass the test of Matthew 7:16, I don't know that yet either. I hope you prove that all ,in your posts.
    ...Katerina.
    I was called a heretic by a priest one day, years ago. Last year I saw this priest again. I asked him this question: "Do you in The Catholic Church have enough information to say that I am who I say I am?"

He repsonds: "For some of us, yes." Later he said, it will now take more for the entire church.
    With the above being called a heretic once. Do I fit into your group?

I did like the fact that now, in his busy schedule, that he changed in an instant to walk and talk with me. He is still a priest, but he is anything but unimpressed, by........God really.
    ...Kate., ...., ...., ... .. ... ..... .... .

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  6. Anto9us

Anto9us Seventy Times Seven

+433
    United States
    Methodist
    Private
    US-Others
    I believe in PRIESTHOOD OF THE BELIEVER

so - you - Katerina

are Priest yourself, not Hairy-Tick