• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

[OPEN] The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by boughtwithaprice, Jun 9, 2005.

1. TasteForTruth

TasteForTruth Half-truths are lies wearing makeup

+25
    Mormon
    Married
    The costumes look great!

2. A New Dawn

A New Dawn God is bigger than the boogeyman!

+6,993
    Calvinist
    Married
    Thanks! It was fun to work with the kids and to see it all come together (especially when the dress rehearsals were nowhere close to production-ready. :eek: )

3. LittleLambofJesus

LittleLambofJesus PESKY DEVIL! GIT! l SAID GIT! Supporter

+23,065
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    We have openings in our clubhouse for you and other members who have been branded as a "heretic" on CF :)

http://www.christianforums.com/groups/351/
    Condemned as a Heretic on CF

Group Created by Mr Dave
    For everyone who as at some point or another been told that they are a heretic, or that their views are heresy by another CF member ^_^

http://www.christianforums.com/t7448114-17/#post54283622

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
  4. Anto9us

Anto9us The poster formerly known as Habakkuk3

+1,475
    United States
    Methodist
    Private
    US-Others
    Connors was a hairy tick?

5. katerinah1947

katerinah1947 Well-Known Member Supporter

+778
    Catholic
    Hi,
    My names are many, but are all derivations of Katerina. I have been called no heretic by anyone on this forum, yet. I hope it never happens to me. I want to hang out with you guys, after I read something one of you wrote. If you are all like this, then you are as heretical only, as Jesus was in His time. I do not know this yet, and even if you all pass the test of Matthew 7:16, I don't know that yet either. I hope you prove that all ,in your posts.
    ...Katerina.
    I was called a heretic by a priest one day, years ago. Last year I saw this priest again. I asked him this question: "Do you in The Catholic Church have enough information to say that I am who I say I am?"

He repsonds: "For some of us, yes." Later he said, it will now take more for the entire church.
    With the above being called a heretic once. Do I fit into your group?

I did like the fact that now, in his busy schedule, that he changed in an instant to walk and talk with me. He is still a priest, but he is anything but unimpressed, by........God really.
    ...Kate., ...., ...., ... .. ... ..... .... .

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  6. Anto9us

Anto9us The poster formerly known as Habakkuk3

+1,475
    United States
    Methodist
    Private
    US-Others
    I believe in PRIESTHOOD OF THE BELIEVER

so - you - Katerina

are Priest yourself, not Hairy-Tick

7. FredVB

FredVB Regular Member

+416
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I am very conventional in Christian beliefs, with trusting anything taught from scriptures that are the Bible. But I would be seen as a heretic from some, for my position on things that are not contrary to the scriptures, and basically in agreement with things said in places, while such others are not trusting what is said in those places in the scriptures themselves. But I wouldn't say any are heretical if they are repentant to sin in life, trust Jesus to come to him and follow him, with the gospel for being saved and restored to Yahweh God, these are essential things.

8. FredVB

FredVB Regular Member

+416
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    It is despite being conventional in Christian belief that with being unconvenional with the freedom I have that is controversial among those who who conform to any conventions I may be dismissed as being heretical. I have the Bible still to use as basis for everything I see from my position. There is the problem that people think the Bible is on their side when they know some verses to use for that, yet passages may be understood in different ways, and what is taught in any of the rest of the Bible should not be dismissed if they conflict with the understanding already had of those passages.