[OPEN] The crazy things you've done in your time...

The Julikenz

God is not a misogynist
May 17, 2004
Sydney.
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Whether you've dissappeared for a day, woke up clutching a saucepan, or led an army of ants to battle; what are some of the ridiculously absurd things you've ever done? ;)

- On New Years Day, I came back to a friend's party 14 hours after "leaving for half an hour" to pick someone up - covered in sand, wearing a water-logged and ruined designer dress, missing my knee length dress coat, carrying my stilhetos in one hand and clutching a half dead long stemmed red rose in the other. I thought it was a good idea to go swimming at midnight under the fireworks, and build sandcastles against the night's sky.

- I was in the city one weekend for some light shopping, and didn't notice that the main streets of Townhall and Central were closed without notice. I took a couple of backstreets, turned at a few blocked intersections, and before long was about three suburbs away in China Town. Walking around in what seemed like circles, I crossed a street where many people had gathered thinking I could ask for directions - I took a few steps backwards, and got stuck marching in the Chinese New Year parade. Naturally, I played right along untill the next corner, where I ducked out and ran as fast as I could in the opposite direction.

- It was a late Sunday evening, and a few friends and I had caught the city on the last train on a spontaneous whim of youthful recklessness. The youngest of us was still under the legal age for clubbing, so in the spirit of our youth we devised a story for why the friend did not have ID. We glossed on every detail - from his status as an 'Turkish exchange student', who had been staying with us with only a 'passaporte' back at the house, to several minutes of translation in actual Turkish of how we'd promised to "show him the sights of Oxford st" appealing to the gentle nature of the 7'0" security guards that his sexuality was not so openly accepted in his home country, and we wanted to demonstrate the caring nature of Sydney. Not only were we refused entry, we were advised strongly through fits of laughter to "go and have a coffee or five"and "come back later". :doh:

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
-when i was going to college, my friends at the time and i went to a restaurant extremely late in the night. people started to mix all the syrup together and half of the salt and pepper and come to find out cigarette ash was in it too. my one friend stood up and said this man will drink this "stuff" for however much money you put on the talbe...i was the man that was "volunteered" for this. i kept saying no, no, but mind you, at the time, i had no job. some people some dollar bills and this guy put down a 5 dollar bill. so i thought about it, and chugged away. only later, a few of the friends with us, went to the parking lot of the coffee shop we always hung out at, and they wanted to do a dare to see who could drink a gallon of milk the fastest. i had no part in it. my stomach was turning, i felt uneasy in the head (obviously), at the restaurant i felt shaky. mind you, my one friends was extremely skinny and she went up against my other friend whom was a pretty tall guy. she drank vitamin d milk and he drank chocalate, she won, but the outcome was both her and i throwing up in the parking lot. the "artwork" left on the pavement was hiliarious. making my mark on this world. :D i was 19/20.

-a few of other crazy things i've done is with my two friends right after highschool, we threw computer parts out of the moving car on a highway, and right before, i had some kind of firecracker on my pants that freaked me out almost jumping on my friend's lap whom was driving to only later, we descided to throw empty bottles of malt liquor called Cobra on a stop sign and at a bible college. that was not one of the best moments for me, ha. but i still laugh that we threw empty malt liquors bottles (none to which i drank) on a Bible seminary's parking lot and yard for only the sheer irony of the whole idea. i was 18/19 i believe.

-my friend and i descided to drive around. we live in Ohio, and we were at the wafflehouse in Lima, Ohio and just picked a direction and drove, only to end up at Cedar Point, which if you know the area, we got insanely lost, cause we practically ended up in Michigan, and i had my mom's car keys to get back in the house, and we ended up getting home about an hour before she had to leave for work, she worked down the street thankfully at the time. i was 18/19.

-slept in my car in a factory parking lot on the way home from Southbend, Indiana.

-went to Cornerstone music festival in Bushnel, Illinois with a friend, only to take peanut butter and bread with us for food for one week. thankfully we had friends to meet up with and some money.

i'll end it for now to save my own face :D

Upvote 0

Mling

Knight of the Woeful Countenance (in training)
Jun 19, 2006
Here and there.
✟9,635.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Huh. Well, the classic story is the time my friend and I laid couch cushions down her stairs and rode down them on boogie-boards. At one point I fell off, and got my head jammed between the railing and one of the cushions, and actually got stuck there, hanging upside down down the steps for a little while.

There was the time my friend (same friend) and I decided to go to an SCA party several states away. I thought the mapquest directions were silly for making us drive several hours west, then make a 90 degree turn and drive north for a few more hours. I decided we would just go North-West the whole way. Darn it if somebody didn't drop Lake Champlain in our way. Having never seen Lake Champlain, I thought there would probably be a bridge over it. Uhh...no. A 6 or 7 hour trip turned into an 11 hour trip, when, after driving diagonally through two states, we had to spin around and drive around the 6th largest lake in the US. I don't think she has forgiven me yet.

Oh, then there was the time I accidently set the same friend's hair on fire.

Oh yeah, then there was the time I tried to eat a spoonful of plain cinnamon for $20. I didn't get the money, because what I didn't spit out of it I threw up. Man, that does weird things to your mouth and throat.

Upvote 0

Multi-Elis

Senior Veteran
Jul 6, 2003
Paris
Visit site
✟17,911.00
Faith
Christian
I bought a new dress. It was my first dress that I would actually wear. It was a dress that made me breathtakingly beautiful. I decided to wear it every day. I went to a dance class, wearing it. I changed into my dancing clothes (socks, tank top and knee length tight pants) After my dance class, I carefully gave myself a sponge bath and dried myself and put on my dress, and danty sandels to go with it. I stuffed my clothes into my pack. I made my way out.
It was raining cats and dogs!
So what was I going to do with my dainty sandels and beautiful dress? The dance center was closing. I had no umbrella. It was 10:30 at night, middle of Paris.
So I got into my dance clothes, and into my socks, and walked out in the rain, getting my shower, scrubbing the sidewalks with my socks and thus I walked to the metro station, and then throught the metro to the tramway and then all the way home: 1 hour in soking wet dance clothes and socks.

Upvote 0