Jun 6, 2005
Columbus, Ohio, USA
✟15,988.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you achoti:

It really warmed mine as well. There are other occasions to minister where those receiving it absorbed The Word, yet did not sense, therefore reject it out of hand.

We may have a breakthrough for the next couple of months support, in the form of money. I would say that HaShem and His children are rising to meet our challenges. I will put my faith in Him and continue to be the best I can to those I encounter in His image.

Shalom,

Ray :prayer:

Upvote 0

Kalanit

Aug 8, 2006
✟15,697.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I know about deep depression, money issues, external stresses... I'm glad to see some light shining in the darkness! May haShem continue to walk with you through the valley of the shadows - and out the other side!

For me - I must have a support group. Take that away, and I quickly withdraw and go numb. Keep talking, stay plugged in to a godly support group. Don't let the Enemy isolate you.

(Sweet story about the old man - what a blessing!)

Upvote 0

debi b

Senior Veteran
Mar 22, 2004
✟5,479.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Shabat Shalom Misbocha!

I continue to feel better, actually smile and laugh. The stress continues to heap up, cluster headaches, finances, family, auto repair and so forth, but I will not dispair and will not let the enemy steal my joy!

I find solice with your prayers and comments, the love of my family, and attempting to perform random acts of kindness.

The other day, I say an elderly man trying to flag down a city bus with his cane, and it passed him by. I called him over and offered him a ride of a few miles to his destination. I learned of the death of one of his two cats, the other cat would not eat, and a bit about his lonliness. I had those few minutes to minister to him and make his life a little easier. I rejected his offer of a few bucks for the ride and said that we're supposed to help one another. He seemed to simply glow when I bid him good day -- and so did I.

Please continue to pray, without ceasing, and remember us in your prayers. It helps!

I love you all in Him,

:clap: :hug:

Upvote 0

CovenantRay

Jun 6, 2005
Columbus, Ohio, USA
✟15,988.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Shalom Mishbocha:

A lovely person extended themself and offered to send some money. I urged them to pray about it and be sure that was the right thing to do.

We corresponded about this back and forth for quite a few days and the money offered grew and grew.

For some reason, the check never came, but when discovered, this lovely person devised a different method of providing us with some money.

When it arrived, it was 8x what was originally offered. Enough to help us through for quite a while. I was flabbergasted.

We've been praying for each other's needs and I feel HaShem is moving for us. I was told that the money that was sent to us has already been replaced by an unexpected source.

Think of this as a praise report, but if you can, please continue to pray for us!

Shalom,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CovenantRay

Jun 6, 2005
Columbus, Ohio, USA
✟15,988.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Shalom Misbocha:

I have a therapist appointment in an hour and a half and so far it seems like we have a good rapport. I'm on Cymbalta and it seems to help.

On the other hand, stresses continue to pile up. My Ex- is moving, using me as the root of all her financial problems and hammering me via email.

I'm having 3-4 cluster headaches per day, those are stressful under the "best" of circumstances.

Although a wonderful person provided some financial relief, the bills keep coming.

My request is that you keep me and my family in prayer, to hear HaShem's will for our lives and grant us the wisdom to follow that will.

I appreciate your prayers and covet them also!

Shalom,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CovenantRay

Jun 6, 2005
Columbus, Ohio, USA
✟15,988.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
trigempic.jpg
Have they found the root of the cause for the cluster headaches?

The short answer is that there's more research needed. As it's not a common condition, it rarely makes the news, there's little research done on this condition. That being said, recent research shows that there's is an abnormal hypothalmus. Blood vessels swell around the trigeminal ganglion causing pain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_headache
http://www.clusterheadaches.com/

Please see the above links for more information. There is a message board associated with the second one, and I am "Ray" there.

Shalom,

Ray

Upvote 0