Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayer request for weight loss, fitness, health, financial provision, God's helpmate for me, healing for mom, and salvation for all my family & friends. Thank you & God Bless you.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, You know all the needs of MauiMamma and her family and friends, the multitudes and the complexities, and that she has done the right thing by bringing them to You. I pray for financial provision for her: as you own the cattle on a thousand hills, may you bring some to MauiMamma’s doorstep, as well as a helpmate for MauiMamma to help her take care of them. Please help her to get the exercise and food she needs to lose weight, and strengthen her heart for the purpose of taking better care of her body. Finally, I lift up MauiMamma’s mother to you, that she may be healed and restored in body along with her daughter.

I pray that you would give MauiMamma opportunities to witness to her friends and family, that they might come to know You. We know that You are not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9). See to it that Your Word does not fall to the ground. In Christ’s Name, Amen.

Upvote 0