tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I usually drink mine with cream and sugar. Im drinking it black this morning though.
Fyi, .......

Coffee or caffeine addicts will experience headaches/migraine when they need to undergo a 24-hour fast before surgery in a hospital = one of the withdrawal symptoms of caffeine addiction.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Speaking of joy, this verse fits, and its description is precious:

"inexpressible and glorious joy"

Amen!

loveshower.gif

716ea6eb225f2a9ed55ae04c7202968a--peter-otoole-the-surface.jpg

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Fyi, .......

Coffee or caffeine addicts will experience headaches/migraine when they need to undergo a 24-hour fast before surgery in a hospital = one of the withdrawal symptoms of caffeine addiction.
I knew that, thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think online fellowship is a good thing, but it should be supplemental to real life fellowship. Online fellowship, with all the positives, is very limited compared to fellowshipping in person.
In some ways online fellowship is better than Church attendance. For one, its something we can do daily, not just on sunday, and secondly we can have much more bible study online and praying for each other.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
In some ways online fellowship is better than Church attendance. For one, its something we can do daily, not just on sunday, and secondly we can have much more bible study online and praying for each other.

i agree. We can connect anytime, day or night. Lots of us can't sleep well, and 'tis good to find encouragement and prayers from someone who might also be up and be online.....

• Agree
Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
...also, during prayers with each other, the Holy spirit can be sensed as HE is moooooving in response to the prayers and the unity of praying together....

it is written the prayers of the saints ascend like incense before our Father's throne...

how precious is THAT??!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...also, during prayers with each other, the Holy spirit can be sensed as HE is moooooving in response to the prayers and the unity of praying together....

it is written the prayers of the saints ascend like incense before our Father's throne...

how precious is THAT??!!
Amen. Precious indeed

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
for me, it's a good way to kill time.
Yes its that, but also a refuge from the world where we can learn scripture and pray for others. Its actually a huge blessing. i remember back before the internet and before Iphones. We have a wealth of knowledge and opportunity before us. Of course we must also be a blessing in this world around us.

Upvote 0

lee11

Nov 10, 2017
melbourne
✟34,951.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Im wanting to get opinions on our online fellowship. What do you think of it? Does it help you? How? Please do not debate Church attendance verses online fellowship. That's off topic. Thank you.

hi

i think technology has evolved to the point where people are able to access many different ranges of services including fellowshipping, worship, prayers, preaching, bible study, etc etc.

i think as an alternative resource it is an advantage, to be able to rely on something when we are unable to attend fellowship or for one reason or another we may miss an event and be able to watch it online etc.

I think it is a wonderful option and we are very blessed to be able to use this resource to help meet our needs or the needs of other people.

but like all options there must always some form of balance and continued assessment to ascertain its priority and if it still meets our aim, needs, and intended purpose.

Peace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hi

i think technology has evolved to the point where people are able to access many different ranges of services including fellowshipping, worship, prayers, preaching,etc etc.

i think as an alternative resource it is an advantage, to be able to rely on something when we are unable to attend fellowship or for another reason or we may miss an event and we are able to watch a recording etc.

I think it is a wonderful option and we are very blessed to be able to use this resource to help meet our needs or the needs of other people.

but like all options there must always some form of balance and continued assessment to ascertain its priority and if it still meets our aim, needs, and intended purpose.

Peace.
Thank you for the re.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure its great. No debate ..I don't do it with Christians. It should never be a substitute for Church.

Millions do it all the time.. awesome! Now.. me.. again NO DEBATE .. we use to go to this very small Church were there were allot of elderly people. Now come Wednesday Service.. the would always bring food. Oh my lord... talk about HOME COOKING! Truth be told.. at 1st.. that was the main reason we went on WEN at 1st.. Forgive me Father lol.

Sorry.. this talk now.. I JUST remembered that. You answer to God.. so.. do what you believe He wants for you

Upvote 0