Aus
✟17,277.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is a noisy waterfall , which intentions come together and mingle.

It is light ,
It is of service to those who come to drink .

Those who came to drink are given , and those that can thirsts are quenched .

As a waiting room , travellers mingle at their own level of understanding as they are watched for their hearts intentions as to the lights drinking capabilities .

As they are found waiting , having been found gathered and sifted as the watcher gathers them to take thee sheep through the gate .

Inside the gate , those who repented are accepted and in their pure states .

That none seem to witness as children
Even the old are young compared to his everlasting life.

Knowing the things of words be in their doing of intent that they follow his words , that they are gathered there waiting faithfully would fill hearts to tears brim truly.

His cross , for them , faithfully takes them true.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I was reading Proverbs 14 this morning and then went on to Psalm 14, and then by golly, Isaiah 14 (which is a powerful, powerful chapter...well actually all of Isaiah is) and it was like, as i was reading it, God was putting pieces of a puzzle together...or maybe it's more of parts of a tapestry....one piece fitting into another, as He illuminates those passages....including the verses referenced with some of the verses.

His Word IS really living and active, and really DOES this:

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The Bible Quote.

(the author is not known, although i believe his name was "Boggs" or "Bogg")

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

Ok, correction: found out who the author is. It's Samuel R. Boggs.

Here's a link ---> Wonderful Words of Life: The Bible

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Lightsway
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The Lord is good and worthy of praise. He is a beacon of hope, love, and faith.

Just found this thread again. This, what you posted below is powerfully hopeful and encouraging and ministering:
He is a beacon of hope, love, and faith.
Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
How do you use it?

It's a box with a slot at the top. It came with small cards that you write on, ev'ry time you're thankful and/or blessed (especially the "small" things), and you drop it in the box.

Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Im wanting to get opinions on our online fellowship. What do you think of it? Does it help you? How? Please do not debate Church attendance verses online fellowship. That's off topic. Thank you.
Interesting. Could you define it a little more? Is this limited to areas of CF or all inclusive? What are you calling fellowship?

Yes I read the whole thread. It's part of the reason I ask my questions. I do like the idea.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Interesting. Could you define it a little more? Is this limited to areas of CF or all inclusive? What are you calling fellowship?

Yes I read the whole thread. It's part of the reason I ask my questions. I do like the idea.
Thanks for the re. Proper fellowship would be with Christians. Fellowship would also be in the Spirit.

Upvote 0