Obama White House Pays Women Less Than Men, Records Show

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hey folks. It's been fairly clearly documented to be a society wide problem. So one other business does it and it's somehow worthy of attention? pfffffft...

What makes this worthy of attention is the hypocrisy.

Upvote 0

SOAD

Why do they always send the poor? (S.O.A.D.)
Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'll start raising my eyebrows once they show me statistics that show the pay discrepancy adjusted for job level.

Why would you want that? I mean that would actually prove something. It is better to keep it muddled in order to cry outrage.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
What makes this worthy of attention is the hypocrisy.
PULEASE!
He's a politician. That's Latin for "hypocrisy".

It may be system-wide, but of everyone, shouldn't this white house be setting an example?
It could have chosen to set an example anytime within the last 40 years or so. So is it only a big deal NOW because no other president has made promises to create change and bring the government in a new direction or some other trite and meaningless phrasology? Is Obama the FIRST president to suggest and promise a change from previous leadership?

Upvote 0

metherion

Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
✟13,623.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So, question. While it has been analyzed and pointed out that Obama's administration has 23.4% fewer women than men by Edwin (thanks for that, by the way)... how is that percentage compared to previous administrations?

How many % fewer women did W. Bush have? 24? 22? 24 % fewer women would indicate Obama has made some slight headway, while 22 would imply Obama is slipping.

How many % fewer did Clinton have?
Bush Sr.?
Etc.

Just because it's not 50/50 at the moment, with less than 150 jobs counted doesn't necessarily make it hypocritcal right off the bat, if it's a smaller % of female underrepresentation than before.

Metherion

Upvote 0

SmellsLikeCurlyFries

Social Capitalist
Jan 22, 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
✟5,424.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Can't put it simpler than that. It may be system-wide, but of everyone, shouldn't this white house be setting an example?

Yes, and so far it has. Just because it's not 100% perfect in its example doesn't mean it isn't trying.

Winston Churchill was one of the greatest leaders in human history, but he was a racist. Should we look down on him?

Of course not. We are all victims of our environments. President Obama included. These things take time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nurbz

Apr 6, 2007
✟8,607.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I'll start raising my eyebrows once they show me statistics that show the pay discrepancy adjusted for job level.
Exactly, the article doesn't show what the job titles are, the ratio of men to women, and experience level. It's intentionally misleading.

Echoes of Alinsky.
Do you even know who Alinsky is outside of the few times newt said the name and talkshows and blogs suddenly started parroting it? I have a feeling you didn't even hear about him before being told you were suppost to hate him in the last month.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Do you even know who Alinsky is outside of the few times newt said the name and talkshows and blogs suddenly started parroting it? I have a feeling you didn't even hear about him before being told you were suppost to hate him in the last month.

:eheh: Not sure if you are being ironically sarcastic or not. Eh, probably not.

Yes, I've known about him for years, but please, tell me what you know about the man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Have you ever read it?

Let you know what I think when I've finished, though that dedication was classy:

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Upvote 0

SmellsLikeCurlyFries

Social Capitalist
Jan 22, 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
✟5,424.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Let you know what I think when I've finished, though that dedication was classy:

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Well, he has a point :p

Upvote 0

Nurbz

Apr 6, 2007
✟8,607.00
Faith
Non-Denom
:eheh: Not sure if you are being ironically sarcastic or not. Eh, probably not.

Yes, I've known about him for years, but please, tell me what you know about the man.
-fought slum lords
-taught poor people to band together to improve their lives
-worked with catholic archdiocies
-started organizing the civil rights movement
-died when Obama was 10 years old.

You know, communist stuff. ;)

The in a bubble media doesn't talk about "Rules For Radicals".
Dick Armey's Freedomworks organization handed that out to Tea Party leaders

Upvote 0

SmellsLikeCurlyFries

Social Capitalist
Jan 22, 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
✟5,424.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Dick Armey's Freedomworks organization handed that out to Tea Party leaders

SHHHH! Don't say THAT! You'll take away yet another made up reason for them to feel "superior" to the President! :p

Upvote 0