Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The error in this is the implication that you alone (or a very small group of people) know the exact manner in which this will happen
Not an error, but just as the Bible tells us; Daniel 12:4 & 10
Only a few will understand the Prophesies.

When its all over, THEN people will understand:
After the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath

Isaiah 43:8 Bring forth this people, a people whose eyes are blind, whose ears are deaf.

Isaiah 35:4-5 Be strong, fear not; the Lord comes to save you, with His vengeance and retribution. THEN the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.

Isaiah 42:18-20 You that are deaf; hear now, you that are blind; look and see! Who is so deaf and blind as My servant, the messenger that I send, the one who has My trust?

Isaiah 29:18 On that Day, the deaf will hear and the blind will see.

Isaiah 29:24 Then the confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will take instruction.

Isaiah 32:3-4 Then those who see and hear will understand clearly, the impetuous mind will know and the stammering tongue will speak fluently and plainly.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Zechariah chapter 14. Thier wont be no nuclear war.
Jesus will take of armeggeden and hamon gog Himself.
Documentation, Ezekiel chapter 38 and revelation chapter 16 and second thessalonians chapter 1.
I'm not talking about Armageddon though. The destruction of Babylon the Great in Revelation 17-18 has nothing to do with Armageddon.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sorry, y'all, but from 1945 up through the 1980s, everything was about nuclear weapons and nuclear war. It was a popular obsession. The effect of was that everything involving End Times or Eschatology was automatically interpreted to "prove" the future use of nukes in an End Times Third World War (World Wars were an obsession then as well). The remnants of the nuclear obsession are still cluttering popular Eschatology, which has always been something of a doctrinal rat's nest.

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 29:6 Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come from the Lord, with fire, etc. This punishment is instigated by the Lord.

Habakkuk 3:14 With his own weapon, You pierced his head, as they stormed out to fight Nukes and all weapons will recoil upon their own heads. Psalms 7:12-16

Joel 1:15 The Day of the Lord is near, it comes, a mighty destruction from the Almighty. Not from mans doings.

Revelation 6:12-17 The Lamb broke the Sixth Seal, there was a violent earthquake ..terrible signs in the heavens. The great Day of the Lord’s wrath has come and who can stand?

Isaiah 30:26 The sun will shine 7 times brighter on the Day the Lord saves His people.
A Coronal Mass Ejection of unprecedented magnitude will literally fulfil all the graphic prophesies about the forthcoming actual Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath.
The world changer which will commence all the end time things. leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

Upvote 0