Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Since I couldn't really find a specific category to post this I thought that here would be okay. I'm just currently thinking about the kind of technology that we have today that we didn't have thirty years ago when I was born and how a lot of that technology is going to cease to exist. For example like telephones. I think that I must be one of the few people I know who actually has a landline,.. nobody reads the newspaper anymore and cable is pretty much on its way out too. (I no longer have it either.)

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since I couldn't really find a specific category to post this I thought that here would be okay. I'm just currently thinking about the kind of technology that we have today that we didn't have thirty years ago when I was born and how a lot of that technology is going to cease to exist. For example like telephones. I think that I must be one of the few people I know who actually has a landline,.. nobody reads the newspaper anymore and cable is pretty much on its way out too. (I no longer have it either.)

I still have a land line. If I didn't I would have to go stand in the yard to get a signal. I do have one spot in the living room where I can prop up my phone and text if I don't move it.

The biggest thing is a microwave. In my day we had to rub sticks together to start a fire and cook. Lol not really I'm only 56.

• Haha
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Another thing that I was thinking about is the fact that nobody writes letters anymore. Heck! Hardly anybody visits each other anymore. They all sit around texting each other,.. IN THE SAME ROOM!!! :sigh: I love this clip btw. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Another thing that I was thinking about is the fact that nobody writes letters anymore. Heck! Hardly anybody visits each other anymore. They all sit around texting each other,.. IN THE SAME ROOM!!! :sigh: I love this clip btw. :D

That clip was flippin hilarious!

• Agree
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0