USA
✟13,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought this forum would help with this but it seems full of people trying to stir the pot, pretend they are smarter than they are or competing for online likes from their online in group rather than sharing anything of any real substance. Living online is weird..............

So, that's my opinion and is not meant as disrespect to anyone, but what does everyone do with their time with the nights getting longer?

Watching TV or playing games seem like brain dead things to do but I don't know what the alternative is? I don't even have cable or TV and online games seem like something teenagers did in the 90s...........

Maybe I need to vacuum something?

HosannaHM

Christian Saved by Grace
Apr 4, 2010
Midwest
✟18,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I thought this forum would help with this but it seems full of people trying to stir the pot, pretend they are smarter than they are or competing for online likes from their online in group rather than sharing anything of any real substance. Living online is weird..............

So, that's my opinion and is not meant as disrespect to anyone, but what does everyone do with their time with the nights getting longer?

Watching TV or playing games seem like brain dead things to do but I don't know what the alternative is? I don't even have cable or TV and online games seem like something teenagers did in the 90s...........

Not everyone is on here to stir the pot- though it certainly can feel that way at times! I think its a bit odd too.

Books and audiobooks are your friends. Online games are a great option too, and they aren't just for teenagers. Some of them even allow you to be social from home, just like this place helps connect folks

• Friendly
Reactions: YorkieGal
Upvote 0

nightmares

Jul 20, 2023
London
✟16,915.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Since everything is meaningless and it's been done countless times before, I am currently trying to keep hold of what's left of my sanity

And when I can't get to sleep at night I currently alternate between posting on here, eating and watching funny YouTube clips of Negan in the walking dead

Now where did I put that baseball bat

• Haha
Upvote 0

YorkieGal

Glory to God
Sep 6, 2023
USA
✟13,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1697487052245.png

• Haha
Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not stirring the pot or I don't think I am.

You could try a few new recipes or try a new cooking method like solar.

If you get along with your parents / grandparents, offer to help them with a project. Research a genealogy tree.

Declutter

Touch base with family and friends that you haven't seen in awhile.

Volunteer at a soup kitchen.

When goggled frugal, found there's hundreds of ideas to reduce expenses.

If you attend a church, offer to help with the upcoming holiday decorating tasks

What about researching God's names, titles and attributes? When the foundational Scriptures are listed then they can be verified in the Bible.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Publish a cookbook:)

Upvote 0