Not My will in your Life.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Good. More often it is a great temptation to sin, and results in the desires of the flesh leading to sin, that harms many people.

Relax and Give Thanks to the Father in Heaven for His Mercy and His Grace and
for
having "great gain in Godliness with contentment" instead of fleshly desires and unrest and sin.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Greetings,

Are you certain you’re called to singleness or do you suspect that’s the case due to lack of experience?

Most people with a true call to singleness aren’t inundated by desires for a companion or sexual frustration. God fills both with Himself and provides a holy purpose.

If you’re trying to talk yourself into singleness or convince yourself that is God’s will but lack contentment or peace that is probably your flesh; not Him.

~Bella

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am worrying that too but I dislike weddings so that adds to the questions.

blessedintrovert,

I think you’re getting ahead of yourself. The first question you must answer is whether you’re meant to marry. There are many options for ceremonies and you needn’t do anything grand. :)

~Bella

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,944.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am worrying that too but I dislike weddings so that adds to the questions.

You can do weddings the Biblical way in the Book of Genesis. Not all countries recognize such wedding though.

Only certain countries like Australia, NZ, or possibly UK as well recognize such unions.

It's even tougher to find women who would agree to such wedding that exists in utmost simplicity and complete lack of pagan rituals.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,944.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I have seen this many times in my life. I have never had a girlfriend because I believe that this is not God’s will in my Life even those I have liked girls in the past. Those Crushes never happened or came to be in my life.

It may depend on God's purpose for your life. How old are you? What does God wants to do with you?

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Very rarely does God command people to marry. I believe scripture bears this out by the writings of Paul to the church at Corinth. Yeah, He says not to be unequally yoked. But for the majority of the time, it's our choice if we enter into marriage or not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums