Berean777

Servant of Christ Jesus. Stellar Son.
Feb 12, 2014
✟14,509.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Everything I say directly corresponds with the Word of God. In other words, everything I learned-I learned from Him.

I've been writing and studying the Word of God for over 20 years now on my own. He kept from me from the churches until I could understand why. This whole time, I've just walked with Him...

I have seen Christ working in many who grew in different religions who came to Christ and united to one of the branches/denominations of his Living Vine.

If you look throughout history people have always been lead to one branch/denomination or another.

You may be an exception though. Having said that, you have a responsibility to preach Christ to those who know not Christ.

Your commission or my commission is not church politics. Jesus didn't send us into the world to be politicians. By telling people to leave churches is a poltically motivated agenda that has nothing to do with the great commission to preach the gospel to the world.

I do not believe that your mission is to tell every Christian to leave the safety of their congregation.

So I would suggest to focus on preaching the gospel and moving away from politics.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟14,509.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I want to show you a secret... And once you see you'll understand.

If you have a moment. Open your Bible to Genesis 28:10-18.

Tell me what you think it means...

This is what it means......

Genesis 28:10-18King James Version (KJV)
10 And Jacob went out from Beersheba, and went toward Haran.

Beersheba means the well of an oath; the seventh well. Haran means mountain or a high elevated hill.

11 And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.

Stones are symbols of a sure foundation and Jacob wanted to set them as a place of rest for him to sleep before sun set.

12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

The ladder is the stair way to heaven from the well of oath, which points to the Living Waters, right upto the high mountain which reaches to Haran, where this means the mountain that symbolises the congregation of the host of heaven (messengers), who are the seven Angels given charge over the earthly seven churches mentioned in Revelation of John and in Zechariah as the seven lamps of the Menorah (candle stick holder)

13 And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

The Lord who is seen by Jacob is the Living Word, the Christ who stands watch over the stair way to heaven. The Christ who is the visible Yahweh makes an oath to Jacob at the well of oath, that he will give access to Jacob and his SEED (singular) to the stair way to heaven from the blessed land. The SEED used here is in the singular, meaning the Christ (Galatians 3:16).

14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

The blessing comes by the SEED who is the Christ as far as God is concerned, and the families of the earth who receive the blessing from the anointed Son, will cause it to spread across all the globe. This points to the Great Commission to preach the Gospel of the SEED (Christ) into all the world, by reaching all the families/nations of the world. Therefore the families of the world is Christianity that has spread far and wide, because of the blessings of the SEED (Son), which gives access to the land of promise (spiritual phrase) to those who recieve the SEED's blessings. The SEED who is Jesus Christ is given dominion over all the world and is the one keeping watch over the stair way to heaven.

15 And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

This promise was pointing to the cross at Calvary where the oath would be delivered to the families of the world through the preaching of the gospel of the SEED (Christ) of promise. That is why when we are in Christ we are made heirs to the promise that was given onto Abraham and Jacob (Galatians 3:29).

16 And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the Lord is in this place; and I knew it not.

The Lord is in this place where the stone was laid as a sure foundation to the building that God will dwell in, because in Christ we are the temple of God (1 Corinthians 3:16). Jacob did not yet know it, because this event would happen on Pentecost after the Spirit of God came to dwell in his temple that he built without human hands.

17 And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.

A beautiful temple is described in the book of Ezekiel, starting with chapter 40. This temple, often referred to as Ezekiel's temple, is not one that is built by human hands. Nor is it even a physical structure in any sense commonly understood. Once this is grasped, it follows that the sacrifices mentioned have very real but symbolic meaning. Consider certain passages of scripture, beginning with Ezekiel 43:04-07, by which we know that God Himself will dwell there forever ...and forever ...and forever:

And the glory of the LORD came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east (symbol of the Son/SEED of promise). So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house. And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me. And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel (Christianity) for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel (heirs with Christ) no more defile...

A stream flows (Living Waters) from this temple and becomes a great river too great to pass over. This river has healing power. It is "living water". A River of Life is described. [Ezekiel 47:01-12]. This scarcely suggests temple architecture that is visible to the naked eye. Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward...Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over, meaning it could not be conquered by the enemy by force and physical weapons of the world.

The fish that swim in this River of Life are healed. Jesus told his followers to be "fishers of men." Men are compared to fish on several occasions in the New Testament. I think it no accident that several of the apostles were fishermen. Ezekiel speaks of such fish (vs.47:9): And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh. So the families/nations of the world tied to the seed of promise Christ Jesus have access to the well of oath.

18 And Jacob rose up early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put for his pillows, and set it up for a pillar, and poured oil upon the top of it.

The word "THE STONE" points to a definite article, meaning THE STONE, which is the foundation stone that Jacob put all his hopes on. This foundation cornerstone of the house of God that Jacob poured oil over it as to say, it is anointed as the symbol pointing to the SEED OF PROMISE, who was put on earth by God, as the (definite article) pillar of hope, who would give access to all the families/nations/fish of the earth, the Living Waters.

Zechariah 4:7
Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

The great mountain Haran that reaches onto the land of Beersheba (well of promise) is the great congregation, encompassing the families/nations of the world throughout the last almost 2000 years. The Lord keeps watch over his stair way to heaven, after he delivers on that promise, by bringing forth Jesus Christ with the shoutings of Grace, Grace be onto him.

So the land of promise is Christianity as is declared by God to be his true Israel and who are the heirs to the promise, because we are in Christ. The hope of the world is solely tied to Christianity and once the wicked seek to destroy it, they ultimately destroy themselves in the process.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟14,509.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Rome the most powerful empire this world has ever known and will ever know was conquered by Christ through this blessed mountain/congregation (Christianity), when Rome came against Christianity by means of forces and other defiling means, it did not know what hit it. Rome was clobbered until it too came kneeling before Christ as a nation.

Any enemy that comes up against Christianity is seen throughout history to have been absorbed into the collective, whether it be the Afficans, Chinese, Asians, Russians or South Americans. Christianity is likened to the Borg collective shown in Star Trek, albeit in the bright light and not the dark portrayal of the Borg characters within the Star Trek film. The message that resonates through the collective body of Christ is a message of hope that cannot be ignored nor refused by the enemy. To the enemies of Christ.....

Resistance is futile!

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟14,509.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is still yet a few nations who stand in the sight of the Lord to be conquered and those nations resistant to Christ will ultimately find it a futile act and they too will be welcomed on board as part of the collective body of Christ.

That is why telling people who are within a congregation to leave their congregation is emmity to Christ in ways I cannot describe. Our mission as a collective body is to draw the enemy to Christ through preaching of the gospel and to let the power of the most high to leave them with a choice, that is, to live or to die.

The Flying scroll mentioned in Zechariah is the everlasting gospel that upon entering a house or a nation will either give life or kill. If the house or nation rejects this flying scroll from heaven, by hurting the body of Christ, then that will bring a curse onto that household and nation in ways that would leave Sodom and Gommorah as child's play in comparison.

We are at the turning point in time where the enemies approach against his collective body is a moment of great sacrifice and at the same time victory for Christ our Lord and King. Mark my words the conquering of this last time in earth's history will be like the cherry on top for Christ.

The enemy is fighting a battle that is playing directly into Christ's hands and sooner or later he will have them as well in the list of trophies that he has arrayed in his list of conquests.

Upvote 0

Abram's Awakening

Nov 24, 2015
✟8,190.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Jacob represents the children of Israel and all their tribes. When he leaves beersheba, this signifies a division of his household-or the church, mind you...

This is the Apostasy...

Now when he came to a certain place he placed a stone under his head as he lay down...

This signifies the children of God laying dormant in spiritual exile-refrained from understanding the Word, which had been sealed until an appointed period of time...

He sleeps...

Jacob then has a dream, or a vision-mind you, of very significant importance...

He sees a ladder placed on the earth with its top reaching to heaven and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it...

The ladder that Jacob(The children of Israel) sees is merely a conduit that connects the world of men with the heavenly hosts.

This conduit is a spiritual depiction of the Word of God, and the angels- who are messengers interacting with mankind, in regards to the Word, are always coming and going...

This vision pertains to the seperation of a remnant. The gathering of the exiles. And a prophetic reconciliation established and carried out by the Word-which is Christ Himself...

The most important part is when Jacob, or the remnant of Israel awaken from their spiritual sleep. What does it say about the vision pertaining to the Word?

"Surely God was in this place, AND I DID NOT KNOW IT. This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven."

This scripture spiritually explains the gathering of the remnant in regards to the Revelation of Jesus Christ and His prophetic Word.

Interesting how Genesis and Revelations go hand in hand. For the Lord has always declared the end from the very beginning...

Upvote 0

Abram's Awakening

Nov 24, 2015
✟8,190.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And I am like one who infiltrates the enemy. Like that of an agent or a spy...

The best way to collapse anything under the sun, is from the inside out...

"Behold, I send you as sheep amidst the wolves. So learn to be shrewd as serpents, yet innocent as doves."

I hold fast to that teaching. Always have...

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟14,509.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Snip.....

The most important part is when Jacob, or the remnant of Israel awaken from their spiritual sleep. What does it say about the vision pertaining to the Word?

"Surely God was in this place, AND I DID NOT KNOW IT. This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven."

This scripture spiritually explains the gathering of the remnant in regards to the Revelation of Jesus Christ and His prophetic Word.

Firstly, I will explain how you have collapsed the context of the different authors in both new and Old Testaments, so to arrive at your own private interpretation.

In relation to the Genesis 28:10-18 account, it mentions nothing about a remnant; which is a small minority of people who will remain faithful to God and so be saved. Remnant alludes to a part or quantity that is left after the greater part. This is the opposite of what the versus say......

Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

The statement of the seed of Christ who are numerous as the dust/sand of the earth and who encompass the globe, is far removed from your interpretation of a remnant, that is, a part that is left after the greater part is removed, which you coined by the loose use of the word apostasy along side of the word remnant. In fact the stone that Jacob put oil on, is pointing at the time when Messiah came and established his church, almost 2000 years ago. Since then Christianity has encompassed th globe far and wide amongst the many gentile families/nations of the world.

You are eluding to children of the flesh and not the Spirit, for Jacob knew it not, because it was not given to him to know, for Pentecost was in the future, where God would put his Spirit in those who are built up on the cornerstone, that Jacob symbolically oiled, to declare that he is the anointed to come, so to establish the house of God. So from the 1st century apostles until the many Christain denominations or families are also joined to the seed of promise Jesus Christ, applies to the versus. There is no remnant mentioned as you are inferring in your faulty conclusion.

Secondly, the versus are not speaking of a fleshly children of the flesh being awakened as you implied, rather it is speaking of the many who would come to be joined to the Living Vine Christ Jesus who are called children of the Spirit and heirs to the promise. These children of the Spirit are non other than the house/temple of God, for his dwelling. Jacob knew it not because he was not the temple of God, neither were the Israelites in their time, until the cornerstone Christ Jesus was laid in a sure place and the house of God was built on top of him through the dwelling of the Spirit of God in all of the generations of Christians from the 1st century apostles to today's generations and in that regard they have not only encompassed the globe, but also represent the many families / denominations of the world.

I don't know why you have a different agenda to what scripture plainly points to, in that we Christians are the Israel of God and children of the promise, making us God's house/temple. The children of the flesh who are the Christless Jews of today have become the unbelieving Gentiles of the world. Until they too purge that fleshly genealogy and be tied to Christ in the Spirit, only the. are they declared children of God.

For the moment if we counted from the 1st century apostles until an appointed future time, the fleshly Jews will shed their skin, just like a snake sheds it's skin and at that appointed time, they too will come to Christ and be children of the Spirit and only then can they recieve the blessings promised to Abraham and Jacob. This means that as far as the fleshly sons are concerned from the unbelieving Jews at the time of the apostles until an appointed future time, many fleshly sons have gone to hell and have been permanently separated from God and his Christ and this remnant that you speak of is only a small fraction of the fleshly sons at the end of the harvest, where they are saved. So for the last almost 2000 years tens of millions, of the sons of fleshly Israel have been permanently lost, yet towards the end only a remnant of them will be saved.

Romans 9:8 says it all.

John 1:12-13
12Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

So yes the remnant of the children of the flesh will be awoken after countless of their numbers have already been lost in the last almost 2000 years, whilst a greater number of the families (Gentiles) of the world would have inherited eternal inheritance, who number as the sand of the sea.

Remnant only applies to the sons of the flesh who find out the terrible fact that most of their descendants in the last 2000 years, did not make it and they are the of remnant. They now become the 11th hour workmen who come on board in the final hour of the harvest, before the brilliant coming of Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Abram's Awakening

Nov 24, 2015
✟8,190.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well said...

But in our times, the Spirit behind the living Word directly applies itself to the individual soul walking its path. For God speaks to men in this way. With that said, history is important-but the Word and the Spirit-these Two grand witnesses- proclaim a Testimony to those of us here today...

From Genesis to Revelations we find the spiritual depictions of our present lives to our distant future. For God does indeed work in mysterious ways. He works in all of us independently, in different ways, yet seeking to arrive us at the same destination...

For all of us will each be given a stone-like that of Jacob, and the oils found to be dripping from these Two Olive branches(Two Witnesses) can and will present knowledge in many different ways...

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟14,509.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well said...

But in our times, the Spirit behind the living Word directly applies itself to the individual soul walking its path. For God speaks to men in this way. With that said, history is important-but the Word and the Spirit-these Two grand witnesses- proclaim a Testimony to those of us here today...

From Genesis to Revelations we find the spiritual depictions of our present lives to our distant future. For God does indeed work in mysterious ways. He works in all of us independently, in different ways, yet seeking to arrive us at the same destination...

For all of us will each be given a stone-like that of Jacob, and the oils found to be dripping from these Two Olive branches(Two Witnesses) can and will present knowledge in many different ways...

Notice that Jacob arrayed several stones to lay his head upon, but at the end he would only oil one, then he would declare that single one as a pillar or a sure foundation. Notice that there is only one cornerstone Christ Jesus and we as part of the house of God tied to the Son are also counted as living stones attached to that cornerstone, in the making of the house of God, as described in Ezekiel.

At Pentecost the restorer of all things Elijah came as the Holy Ghost to restore all things onto God and his Christ. So we as the Elisha's of the world, who come in the power and Spirit of Elijah who is God the Holy Ghost. John the Baptist came in the power and Spirit of Elijah/God. So we who are symbols of Elisha's of the world are the symbolic two witnesses of John's Revelation and are tied to the corporate body of Christ.

Notice this friend........

Elijah's ministry was a solo ministry, just like John the Baptist who came crying in the wilderness to prepare the way for the Lord. Our ministry is not Elijah's ministry and it is not a solo ministry, but that which is connected to a corporate body, the church, which ever and where ever it is around the world and Christ knows.

So what was Elisha's ministry?

It was different to Eliajh's ministry in that it was to rethink the development process of making disciples and leaders and from this ministry the foundational structure of a church stemmed. In the same way Jesus sent his disciples into twos after breathing on them the Holy Ghost, so to go and make disciples of the world. This ministry is that of making discipleship, rather than going it alone as Elijah did or John the Baptist did.

Also you would care to note that Elisha's ministry lasted five times longer than that of Elijah's ministry which points to the establishment of the church. As Jesus said upon this rock/cornerstone, as he pointed towards himself, I will build MY CHURCH. So the word church is a corporate body, where two or more are gathered in the Lord's name. It is not a solo ministry but one that has a minimum of two members and that is why Jesus sent his disciples off in twos, so to minister in every town and city, as part of the great commission.

So in conclusion we are the Elisha's of the world who symbolise the two witnesses and who come in the power and Spirit of God/Elijah. We are not commissioned to do a solo routine and so we are not Elijah's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0