Sep 4, 2005
✟42,546.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
I'm calling a halt on the number of threads discussing proposition 8, it's in the FSG's not to start multiple threads on the same subject, from now on the mods are going to be enforcing that for prop 8. We'll be merging any new threads with an existing one.

thanks

Athene

BlackSabb

Aug 31, 2006
✟18,140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm calling a halt on the number of threads discussing proposition 8, it's in the FSG's not to start multiple threads on the same subject, from now on the mods are going to be enforcing that for prop 8. We'll be merging any new threads with an existing one.

thanks

Athene

Thank you!!!!!!!!

I'd also like to say to everyone that I put a complaint to all the moderators of the "Ethics and Morality" section about the number of threads on this subject.

"Ethics and Morality" is becoming a defacto homosexuality sub section on CF. Perhaps some of you could petition the mods to allow a new sub category of "Homosexuality" on CF, so that this topic doesn't dominate "Ethics and Morality".

The fact is, Proposition 8 has been dealt with by the good people of California.

Get over it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you!!!!!!!!

I'd also like to say to everyone that I put a complaint to all the moderators of the "Ethics and Morality" section about the number of threads on this subject.

"Ethics and Morality" is becoming a defacto homosexuality sub section on CF. Perhaps some of you could petition the mods to allow a new sub category of "Homosexuality" on CF, so that this topic doesn't dominate "Ethics and Morality".

The fact is, Proposition 8 has been dealt with by the ignorant people of California.

Get over it.
Fixed

Upvote 0

stan1980

Veteran
Jan 7, 2008
✟12,040.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I think what normally happens, is someone thinks of a point, that in their mind is so important that they couldn't possibly put that point in any of the existing 173 threads on homosexuality, so that is why you end up with all these threads on the same subject.

Good decision Athene!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Athene

Grammatically incorrect
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
✟42,546.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Aagh, I go and focus on politics for a few days and I come back and I see more threads on proposition 8.

At the risk of sounding rude, your new and interesting take on prop 8 probably isn't all that new or interesting because it has been heard several times before, add it to an existing thread, there are plenty to choose from.

Upvote 0

Polycarp_fan

Jun 10, 2008
✟6,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you!!!!!!!!

The fact is, Proposition 8 has been dealt with by the good people of California.

Get over it.

:amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.