No Labels Common Sense Party Candidates To Be Announced Soon

With No Labels Party President/VP Candidates, Your Voting Choice In The November General Election?

• No Labels (Common Sense) - Ron DeSantis / VP Robert Kennedy Jr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Labels (Common Sense) - Ron DeSantis / Another VP Choice

• No Labels ( Common Sense) - Nikki Haley / Robert Kennedy Jr

• No Labels (Common Sense) - Nikki Haley / Another VP Choice

• No Labels (Common Sense) - Other Candidate Choices (Comment Below In Thread)

• Independent - Robert Kennedy Jr / VP To Be Determined

• Other Write In Candidates, Democratic, Republican, or Other 3rd Party Name Candidates

• Total voters

sprknjc

John 15:13
Feb 3, 2024
Northern Virginia outer suburbs
✟6,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No Labels candidates can be announced soon per this article late yesterday:

Continuing of thread from Virtual Meeting of No Labels Common Sense Party with ?Haley Later This Week with cleanup of voting choices in this thread where you are at now.

What are your thoughts, comments, or updates of the No Labels party moving forward you come across?

Last edited:

sprknjc

John 15:13
Feb 3, 2024
Northern Virginia outer suburbs
✟6,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I would vote for Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley, as if voted for Ron DeSantis and Robert Kennedy, Jr. you would have two Catholics in backgrounds together (see Wikipedia links below). On other items,, a potential VP Haley would provide some balance to DeSantis views; but both are without the issues of Biden (age including mental gaffes, legal drama/impeachments in Congress) and Trump (trial after trial, offensive personality for some, age) which both Biden and Trump too much drama not getting as much done for the people. DeSantis has a record of getting things done with the state legislature for the people of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Highlights Administration’s Major Accomplishments of 2022 and Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Strongest Anti-Illegal Immigration Legislation in the Country to Combat Biden’s Border Crisis . Also at least some hold views that having a lady President is problematic, Genesis 3:16 and Ephesians 5:23-24 , but having a lady VP more acceptable now. As for issue positions, these Wikipedia articles - Ron DeSantis - Wikipedia and Nikki Haley - Wikipedia . As far as finding the perfect duo, Romans 3:23 , as no one is perfect, but hoping for a combination of two closer to perfection and more of an extent being a servant for the people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

The centrist group No Labels has abandoned its plans to run a presidential ticket in the 2024 election, having failed to recruit a candidate, its leader, Nancy Jacobson, said on Thursday.
The group, which said last year it had raised $60 million to put forward what it called a bipartisan “unity ticket,” had suffered a string of rejections in recent months as prominent Republicans and Democrats declined to run on its ticket. The group had told donors and members that it would put forward a candidate if President Biden and former President Donald J. Trump were the main parties’ nominees.
“Today, No Labels is ending our effort to put forth a Unity ticket in the 2024 presidential election,” Ms. Jacobson said in a statement. “Americans remain more open to an independent presidential run and hungrier for unifying national leadership than ever before. But No Labels has always said we would only offer our ballot line to a ticket if we could identify candidates with a credible path to winning the White House. No such candidates emerged, so the responsible course of action is for us to stand down.”

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Since I want Trump to lose, my best option is to vote for Biden. I'd rather not vote for Biden again, but it looks like I'm stuck with him.

I would love to see a DeSantis/Kennedy ticket running, though. I would never vote for that combination, but it would be a great help in this election.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It was an also ran/spoiler party at most when he was around and remains so now that we’re rid of him.
The former Democratic Congressman served his constituents of Delaware for decades - he was embraced by the left until he became an independent. It was a life of service and the best we have is 'now that we are rid of him"?

Sad, just really sad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The IbanezerScrooge

Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The national director of No Labels, the third-party group which on Thursday said it would not run a candidate in the US presidential election, will now vote for Joe Biden, not Donald Trump.
“Me, as a person?” Joe Cunningham told Fox News. “I would vote for Biden over Trump.”

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The former Democratic Congressman served his constituents of Delaware for decades - he was embraced by the left until he became an independent. It was a life of service and the best we have is 'now that we are rid of him"?
Yes.

Upvote 0