Honululu
✟25,686.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Great that there is still a christian forum alive! During the last several years I studied our history by reading foreign books and it makes me really sad to see and feel what the gererations before me did. My family was involved and my mother tried to raise me in nazi ideology. It was a very violent family and I hated everything they told me because it seemed insane to me even as a child. Then Jesus Christ found me in the middle of an alcoholic binge and I praise the One who loves me and is faithful every day. I feel a strong love towards Israel and the Jews and support and watch TV7 Israel News in Jerusalem regularly. Maybe I find some people here with whom I can talk about this christian News Channel and pray for Israel. I look forward to getting to know some of you. God bless you.

Last edited:

PeterJames0510

Blessed more than I deserve
Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟65,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Great that there is still a christian forum alive! During the last several years I studied our history by reading foreign books and it makes me really sad to see and feel what the gererations before me did. My family was involved and my mother tried to raise me in nazi ideology. It was a very violent family and I hated everything they told me because it seemed insane to me even as a child. Then Jesus Christ found me in the middle of an alcoholic binge and I praise the One who loves me and is faithful every day. I feel a strong love towards Israel and the Jews and support and watch TV7 Israel News regularly. Maybe I find some people here with whom I can talk about this christian News Channel and pray for Israel. I look forward to getting to know some of you. God bless you.

It sounds like the LORD has really had an affect on your heart and life and that you love His people! That is wonderful. :)

Upvote 0

SisterFromGermany

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2020
Honululu
✟25,686.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It sounds like the LORD has really had an affect on your heart and life and that you love His people! That is wonderful. :)

That's absolutely true. It's all His grace. And Israel is an amazing joy for me when I pray.

Upvote 0

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟174,237.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to the forums :) Nice to see other people from Germany coming here.
I also love Israel a lot. I worked there as a volunteer for half a year when I was 18 and have been to the country 5 times since then :D

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @SisterFromGermany, WELOME TO CF :wave: Thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself, especially about the mighty work that the Lord has done/is continuing to do in you :amen:

God bless you!

--David
p.s. - your country is BEAUTIFUL (what I've seen of it anyway, which is mostly central to west .. I particularly enjoyed visiting the Black Forest area and the little walled town of Rothenburg :)).

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SisterFromGermany

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2020
Honululu
✟25,686.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome sister and have a blessed Sunday❤️
I like your name. We doughters of the Heavenly Father and sisters of our elder Brother and Savior :) . Blessings to you too!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SisterFromGermany

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2020
Honululu
✟25,686.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forums :) Nice to see other people from Germany coming here.
I also love Israel a lot. I worked there as a volunteer for half a year when I was 18 and have been to the country 5 times since then :D
Thanks for your warm welcome. I've never been in Israel physically. But my spirit is there every day because I spend about one hour a day reading the bible. Maybe I am a few thousand years behind our time... Joseph just brought his father Israel from Kanaan to Egypt.

I am glad you are from Germany too. There are not many here who support Israel. Even some Christians seem to be cold and I find it hard to pray for Israel in my community.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SisterFromGermany

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2020
Honululu
✟25,686.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome sister and have a blessed Sunday❤️
ups it seems that I forgot to save my reply. I like your name! We sisters of our elder brother and saviour and children of your Heavenly Father :) Blessings from the Lord for you!

All right, my first post is online. I have to figure out how everything works :scratch:

Upvote 0

SisterFromGermany

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2020
Honululu
✟25,686.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forum:wave:
Lovely to see you here and your introduction was wonderful.
Is your avater your cat? It is just gorgeous and those eyes:blueheart::blueheart:!!!!
Thank you! This girl is Chantal, she is a sweet character :blush:. Oh and she has a brother with green eyes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Joining others in welcoming you to CF Hope you find your times were rewarding.

We dont watch the news. View Rabbi Lapin often. The more we study the feasts of the Lord, etc, the more we appreciate, treasure, and love Israel and the Jewish people. When my husband and I started sharing what we were learning, their response was cold, too. But decided that's them and it's not going to dampen our pursuit. sis in Christ

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SisterFromGermany

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2020
Honululu
✟25,686.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello and welcome to the CF!

:wave:
Thank you! Do you speak Hebrew? I try to learn a little Hebrew but it's very hard. At least I understand some words. God bless you!

Upvote 0

SisterFromGermany

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2020
Honululu
✟25,686.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Joining others in welcoming you to CF Hope you find your times were rewarding.

We dont watch the news but pray for them. The more we study the feasts of the Lord, etc, the more we appreciate, treasure, and love Israel and the Jewish people. When my husband and I started sharing what we were learning, their response was cold, too. But decided that's them and it's not going to dampen our pursuit. sis in Christ
:hibiscus: Thank you for your response and your welcome! You are right. I shocked a brother here by saying I was a Zionist. I don't let Satan steal Zion for his purposes. It's Gods Place.

Upvote 0

SisterFromGermany

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2020
Honululu
✟25,686.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello @SisterFromGermany, WELOME TO CF :wave: Thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself, especially about the mighty work that the Lord has done/is continuing to do in you :amen:

God bless you!

--David
p.s. - your country is BEAUTIFUL (what I've seen of it anyway, which is mostly central to west .. I particularly enjoyed visiting the Black Forest area and the little walled town of Rothenburg :)).

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Hello David, this is a great verse. Amen!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Germany. I was born in Freiburg and can't live without mountains. By the way, my name is Claudia

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you! Do you speak Hebrew? I try to learn a little Hebrew but it's very hard. At least I understand some words. God bless you!

Well, I speak more Hebrew than German, ha ha.

But really though, I know the aleph-bet and how to read the words a bit, but I am far from being able to have a conversation in Hebrew.

I think it's awesome that you are taking steps in the Hebrew roots direction, since all we who believe in Messiah are rooted there and we are descendants!

Upvote 0