Jan 28, 2002
✟2,934,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello David, this is a great verse. Amen!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Germany. I was born in Freiburg and can't live without mountains. By the way, my name is Claudia
Hi Claudia, ahh, so you are from the Black Forest region :) I'm told that's where a large part of my father's side of the family comes from. We were only able to spend a day and a night in Freiburg (it was a lovely town), but I hope to spend more time there if we are able to visit Germany again.

God bless you!

--David

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

SisterFromGermany

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2020
Honululu
✟25,686.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Claudia, ahh, so you are from the Black Forest region :) I'm told that's where a large part of my father's side of the family comes from. We were only able to spend a day and a night in Freiburg (it was a lovely town), but I hope to spend more time there if we are able to visit Germany again.

God bless you!

--David
Hello David,
I hope you will have the opportunity to come back. Walk on the Feldberg, enjoy the paragliders over the Kandel, visit France (Straßbourg for example), there are many things you and your family could enjoy. But we are living in the endtimes and we focus on the Lord. I believe there will be a movie theater in heaven were we can see how and where our ancestors lived.

Upvote 0

SisterFromGermany

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2020
Honululu
✟25,686.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forum:wave:
Lovely to see you here and your introduction was wonderful.
Is your avater your cat? It is just gorgeous and those eyes:blueheart::blueheart:!!!!
you are from Australia! That means you now enter summer :)! I am cold and this week we had our first snow brrrrr. I hope you will have less wildfires than last year. God bless you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SisterFromGermany

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2020
Honululu
✟25,686.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I speak more Hebrew than German, ha ha.

But really though, I know the aleph-bet and how to read the words a bit, but I am far from being able to have a conversation in Hebrew.

I think it's awesome that you are taking steps in the Hebrew roots direction, since all we who believe in Messiah are rooted there and we are descendants!
If you know the months in Hebrew you also speak German! It's the same. I like listening to politicians when they speak Hebrew, it just sounds nice.

Upvote 0

SisterFromGermany

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2020
Honululu
✟25,686.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
G'day and welcome to CF :wave: There are a few of us Aussies on here. It is very very hot over here right now. Summer has arrived with a bang.
It's amazing. You are on the other side of the world right now with Summer at your doorstep and our Father in Heaven knows and loves us all!

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Claudia.
Welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

337823_9b7ae3c1c36bdc5c9e0a46ba5a3f3eb7.gif

95a28b8a764646932b8573ada00fa14e.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums