[ir]Regular Member
Nov 30, 2003
Chicago
Visit site
✟578.00
Faith
Christian
cjwsb said:
Green Bay. I'm a Steelers fan, and after their incredibly awful season, I want to see Brett Favre do it. I am not a Packer fan, but that man is a class act who deserves to win it all. On the other hand, as long as the Patriots don't win, I'll be happy.

Chris

He is a class act and I think that's why he's a peoples favorite, altho he's at the point in his career where his game is jekyl and hyde at best. Its been a while since he's put together a string of farve-esque games in a row.

But he's a lot younger than people might think he is (only 34?) so it shouldn't be out of his reach to do it this year.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
This week:
Colts
Titans
Green Bay
Carolina

Next Round:
Colts over KC (wishfull thinking, probably)
Patriots over Titans
Rams over Carolina
Eagles over Green Bay

Championship weekend:
Patriots over Colts (as much as it pains me)
Rams over Eagles (Rams winning on grass?)

Superbowl
Patriots (i'm not rooting for them, but they've been clearly playing the best football)

Upvote 0

mac_philo

Veteran
Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
✟17,392.00
Faith
Atheist
Éclairé said:
He is a class act and I think that's why he's a peoples favorite, altho he's at the point in his career where his game is jekyl and hyde at best. Its been a while since he's put together a string of farve-esque games in a row.

Is this the same Favre who has 10 touchdowns in the last four games?

It will be Packers vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl. Of course, I'm biased.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Clay

Clay in the Potter's Hand
Feb 6, 2002
New Hampshire
Visit site
✟1,755.00
Faith
Protestant
the Patriots all the way!!!!! ive lived in New England my whole life and i've followed them since i was 5. i love the patriots and glad to finally see a New England team do well. they're an awesome team with the best defense, great offense, and one heck of a special teams. i think it will either been Green Bay or the Rams against the Pats.

Upvote 0

CryptoKnight

CHR15T14N G33K
Sep 29, 2003
Colorado
Visit site
✟15,413.00
Faith
Methodist
I don't see Indianapolis beating Denver. Denver has proved they CAN beat them (with a backup running back, no less) and I don't see Shanahan being out-coached by very many people. Also, I think Indy is downright scared of Denver right now.

That being said, I don't see Denver going all the way. They aren't the best team, but they are the best matchup against Indy. If Indy can get past Denver, they win the Superbowl.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums