Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, I'm a 16 year old girl from SC; I recently moved to Europe w/ my parents and sis. It isent easy living here for a Christian girl, it seems like no one cares about religion. I hope to make friends with some other girls my age on the forum.

• Friendly
Reactions: St_Worm2

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟95,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I thought I heard the trumpets blow when you arrived.

Welcome to the forums, Clarissa.

You could probably find some female friends your age on the GEN Z (1999-2012) forum under Life Stages and the Teen's Area.

Enjoy your stay.

Upvote 0

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I'm a 16 year old girl from SC; I recently moved to Europe w/ my parents and sis. It isent easy living here for a Christian girl, it seems like no one cares about religion. I hope to make friends with some other girls my age on the forum.
Welcome to CF!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Clarissa,
Welcome to the forum.
I was saved when I was 17... a LONG time ago, like 1971, during the "Jesus movement" among the youth. Praying for you. I know it can be tough at that age. Try to get into a good church with a youth program where you can make some Christian friends to hang out with. I know you can be successful. Blessings.

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟376,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello Clarissa welcome! I have a 16 year old daughter. Moving was hard for her when we did. I am sure that all will work out for you. It has been four years and my daughter is doing fine. My other daughter who was 15 when we moved is doing well also. They are both are better for the move actually it just took some time for my oldest.

Stay in the faith and all will be well. Are your parents Christians? Have you found a church? If so are the other teens there as well?

Here is a link to our teen center LINK. However it does not seem to be very active. Maybe you will be the catalyst. May the Lord guide you in your endeavor.

Upvote 0

Clarissa_

Mar 8, 2024
South Carolina
✟11,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I thank all of you for the extreme kindness you had in welcoming me. Unfortunately also due to the time difference I dont have the opportunity to be here often. I hope to start participating in some threads soon.

God bless you all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Clarissa_

Mar 8, 2024
South Carolina
✟11,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Clarissa welcome! I have a 16 year old daughter. Moving was hard for her when we did. I am sure that all will work out for you. It has been four years and my daughter is doing fine. My other daughter who was 15 when we moved is doing well also. They are both are better for the move actually it just took some time for my oldest.

Stay in the faith and all will be well. Are your parents Christians? Have you found a church? If so are the other teens there as well?

Here is a link to our teen center LINK. However it does not seem to be very active. Maybe you will be the catalyst. May the Lord guide you in your endeavor.
Thank you for the welcome ma'am. Of course my parents are Christians. Unfortunately in the city where we live there are no evangelical churches. And in any case I fear that the evangelicals in Italy are completely different from those of the SC. We try to stay in touch with our church via the internet portal, and of course we plan to return to the US from time to time. But unfortunately (or fortunately) dad has a very good employment contract here, and we'll have to stay for a long time. On the other hand, I am enrolled in a serious private HS, while my sis has started college (here it is called university).
God bless you.

• Informative
Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟376,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for the welcome ma'am. Of course my parents are Christians. Unfortunately in the city where we live there are no evangelical churches. And in any case I fear that the evangelicals in Italy are completely different from those of the SC. We try to stay in touch with our church via the internet portal, and of course we plan to return to the US from time to time. But unfortunately (or fortunately) dad has a very good employment contract here, and we'll have to stay for a long time. On the other hand, I am enrolled in a serious private HS, while my sis has started college (here it is called university).
God bless you.
Home church is the start for church planting? Time to sow?

• Useful
Upvote 0