New Surveillance Footage of Ballot Drop Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,299.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hunter has plenty of ties to China. See this New York Times article, and to be fair to Joe, I put in the part about where Joe denies knowledge of the deal:

How Hunter Biden’s Firm Helped Secure Cobalt for the Chinese

But BHR’s role in the Chinese mine purchase was not a major focus. It has taken on new relevance because the Biden administration warned this year that China might use its growing dominance of cobalt to disrupt America’s retooling of its auto industry to make electric vehicles. The metal is among several key ingredients in electric car batteries.

When asked if the president had been made aware of his son’s connection to the sale, a White House spokesman said, “No.”

I could ask you if you know what percentage of the global production of cobalt was involved. That would be a reasonably important fact to have in relation to this story.

Let me know when you find out.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What gets lost in the “ELECTION FRAUD!!1!” [stuff] is the absolute dedication to the twin notions that the Democratic Party was clever and unified enough to have hatched and carried out these schemes and that the GOP was so mind-numbingly incompetent to have allowed “the fraud” to happen and were caught flat-footed.

But then we seem to be in an era of comic-book politics, so there’s that.
I'm not a fan of either party. But it was quite shocking to read so many sworn statements about how observers were prevented from doing their jobs. In Michigan they removed observer after observer. I just couldn't believe it happened in our country. Couple that with the deceit by so many election officials. It reminds me of the 9/11 events, on how they could fool people into thinking they held a bomb. But a lot of people are wising up, and there is strong opposition to the federal government attempt to take over the elections. I want to see the documentary for myself, and I also would like to see the video of the destruction of records the day before the Arizona audit.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I could ask you if you know what percentage of the global production of cobalt was involved. That would be a reasonably important fact to have in relation to this story.

The New York times could have included that information.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,299.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The New York times could have included that information.

Even if it did (and it didn't) then it appears you do not know. So you don't know how important that mine was in regard to overall cobalt production. If it represented 50% of existing cobalt then you might have an argument. If it represents 1% then you wouldn't.

Shouldn't you find out?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Now in the U.S. I've been inside a lithium mine and seen a deposit of molybdenum in Colorado (at about 12,000 feet altitude) but cobalt is out of my area of expertise. The U.S. has very little, I understand there's a deposit in Idaho. We are going to need cobalt for electric cars. What I do know is that the Congo produces most of the world's cobalt, and so Hunter hooking up China with a large Congonese mine is a big deal. Cobalt is on the list for critical minerals vital to the economic and national security of the United States. Realizing how important critical minerals are to the U.S. President Trump issued the following Executive order: President Donald J. Trump Signs Executive Order To Break Nation's Dependence On Foreign Minerals and Strengthen Our National Security

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hunter has plenty of ties to China. See this New York Times article, and to be fair to Joe, I put in the part about where Joe denies knowledge of the deal:

But BHR’s role in the Chinese mine purchase was not a major focus. It has taken on new relevance because the Biden administration warned this year that China might use its growing dominance of cobalt to disrupt America’s retooling of its auto industry to make electric vehicles. The metal is among several key ingredients in electric car batteries.

When asked if the president had been made aware of his son’s connection to the sale, a White House spokesman said, “No.”
The ins and outs of Chinese cobalt mining seems incredibly on topic and essential to understanding the GOP's complete failure to prove any of their fantasies about election fraud ... you know, the whole point of this thread.

• Agree
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I didn't hear "examine the facts for yourself" with the Russia Russia Russia hoax.
I know I and others pointed people to the findings of the Mueller report. I'd do it again here, but that would be an off topic diversion from the topic - which is the GOP's complete failure to prove any of their fantasies about election fraud.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hunter Biden admits laptop 'certainly’ ‘could be’ his

What laptop? Do you have a photo or serial number? Still waiting for actual evidence of the existence of this alleged laptop, instead of a random sentence fragment.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What laptop? Do you have a photo or serial number? Still waiting for actual evidence of the existence of this alleged laptop, instead of a random sentence fragment.
You guys were willing to accuse Trump of the Russia Russia Russia hoax without any evidence, so typical of the double standard. Here are a few excerpts from a lengthy Western Journal commentary, with my highlighting:

Explosive Report: Hunter Biden Finally Brought Down - 26-Year FBI Vet Nailed Him - Dynasty in Ruins

DailyMail.com commissioned cyber forensics experts at Maryman & Associates . . .

The firm’s founder, Brad Maryman, was a 29-year veteran of the FBI, served as a Chief Information Security Officer and founded the bureau’s cyber forensics unit. His partner, Dr. Joseph Greenfield, is an associate professor at the University of Southern California and helped write their degree program in intelligence and cyber operations.

. . . A Wilmington, Delaware computer store work order with Hunter’s signature shows he left his 2017 MacBook Pro laptop there on April 12, 2019.

Hunter’s iCloud email address was added to the laptop’s system on October 21 2018, as well as his work email at his firm Rosemont Seneca on February 2 2019.

The same day, a Gmail address he used to log onto sex cam sites, and another personal Gmail address belonging to Hunter, were also added.

Emails addressed to Hunter’s various email addresses dating from December 2009 to December 2020 were found on the system.

An iPad with the name ‘Hunter’s iPad’ and three email addresses associated with the Biden family was backed up on the laptop and on iCloud in January 2019 and again a month later.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
But it was quite shocking to read so many sworn statements about how observers were prevented from doing their jobs. In Michigan they removed observer after observer. I just couldn't believe it happened in our country.

I don't recall the specific terms, but from what i remember about Michigan they have 2 kinds of "observers" with different levels of access/privilege. (For simplicity I'll call them "A" and "B".)

The "A" people could go into the counting areas directly. They were very limited in numbers and all pre-approved.

The "B" people could only watch from outside the counting zone. It was much easier to get a "B" access and there were many more of them.

As I recall, most (if not all) of the "ejections" were of "B" people acting like they had "A" access and getting tossed out after crossing the boundary, or getting belligerent when they didn't have access to the counting area and then getting tossed for being disruptive.

Part of the problem involved the terminology. The name for the "B" group was used in other states for people with "A"-like access. So "B" people thought they could do more than they could because they didn't understand Michigan voting procedures and when the stories circulated online people mapped their own experiences and local regulations onto the Michigan terms.

This was all sorted out a long time a go. It was nothing.

[It's quite possible that Michigan's term for the "B" group was "observer".]

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't recall the specific terms, but from what i remember about Michigan they have 2 kinds of "observers" with different levels of access/privilege. (For simplicity I'll call them "A" and "B".)

The "A" people could go into the counting areas directly. They were very limited in numbers and all pre-approved.

The "B" people could only watch from outside the counting zone. It was much easier to get a "B" access and there were many more of them.

As I recall, most (if not all) of the "ejections" were of "B" people acting like they had "A" access and getting tossed out after crossing the boundary, or getting belligerent when they didn't have access to the counting area and then getting tossed for being disruptive.

Part of the problem involved the terminology. The name for the "B" group was used in other states for people with "A"-like access. So "B" people thought they could do more than they could because they didn't understand Michigan voting procedures and when the stories circulated online people mapped their own experiences and local regulations onto the Michigan terms.

This was all sorted out a long time a go. It was nothing.

[It's quite possible that Michigan's term for the "B" group was "observer".]
It's sad that the major media wouldn't tell you the truth about the corroborating witnesses.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's sad that the major media wouldn't tell you the truth about the corroborating witnesses.

Did you not understand my post?

The bit about different "classes" of "observers" was fully out in the open in Nov. 2020 as was the confusion that different names for the same thing and different powers for the same title were amongst the states.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Did you not understand my post?

The bit about different "classes" of "observers" was fully out in the open in Nov. 2020 as was the confusion that different names for the same thing and different powers for the same title were amongst the states.
I never gave a bit of concern about classes of observers. My problem was the obstruction of legal observers from doing their jobs--whether by removal or other tactics. The people who did so have not been punished, and thus I expect a huge problem in the next election.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You guys were willing to accuse Trump of the Russia Russia Russia hoax without any evidence, so typical of the double standard.

Yes, I know, that is the standard Republican talking point. The issue was, there was plenty of evidence that the Trump campaign was working with the Russians. We have the Trump campaign chair sharing the Trump campaign's internal polling data with Russian operatives, we have a meeting with a "Russian government representative" at Trump Tower, where several high level campaign officials attended -- including Trump's son.

There are good reasons that the investigations in 2017 into Russia were all headed by Republicans; there was no question that there were ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. I'm also not aware of a single news article (actual news, not commentary/editorials) that claimed that Pres. Trump had anything to do with it -- at most it was speculated, since so many high level campaign officials had ties to Russians, that Trump would likely have known.

As it stands, there is no question there were ties between the Trump campaign and Wikileaks. As for Pres. Trump knowing, it is not a "hoax;" it is that we still don't know. What we know is that Trump did his best to hide and obscure what his campaign may have done, and what he personally might have done. I suppose we'll find out, someday, when his former staffers are willing to talk about their roles (likely after former Pres. Trump dies) and his papers about this topic are no longer classified.

Here are a few excerpts from a lengthy Western Journal commentary, with my highlighting:

Explosive Report: Hunter Biden Finally Brought Down - 26-Year FBI Vet Nailed Him - Dynasty in Ruins

DailyMail.com commissioned cyber forensics experts at Maryman & Associates . . .

The firm’s founder, Brad Maryman, was a 29-year veteran of the FBI, served as a Chief Information Security Officer and founded the bureau’s cyber forensics unit. His partner, Dr. Joseph Greenfield, is an associate professor at the University of Southern California and helped write their degree program in intelligence and cyber operations.

. . . A Wilmington, Delaware computer store work order with Hunter’s signature shows he left his 2017 MacBook Pro laptop there on April 12, 2019.

Hunter’s iCloud email address was added to the laptop’s system on October 21 2018, as well as his work email at his firm Rosemont Seneca on February 2 2019.

The same day, a Gmail address he used to log onto sex cam sites, and another personal Gmail address belonging to Hunter, were also added.

Okay, first issue -- there is no mention of a laptop here. Instead, what was allegedly "authenticated" was a hard drive. Next, it has been determined that, while Giuliani was in Ukraine the pictures and emails that were on this hard drive were being circulated around Ukraine and they were being offered for sale.

It appears that Hunter's computer had been hacked and likely his hard drive was cloned. What is unclear is if anything was "added" to the laptop that wasn't from Hunter Biden. For example, if you go back to the Daily Mail article, there are no records of police responding to places where the laptop claims. It also claims that Hunter had Secret Service protection in 2018 -- something he was not entitled to and the Secret Service denied they were protecting Hunter. With Trump in control of the Secret Service at that time, it seems highly unlikely that this account on the laptop is true -- and if it is, it has nothing to do with Joe Biden, as he had not been in government for over a year -- the detail would have needed to be approved by a Republican, someone in the Trump administration.

Emails addressed to Hunter’s various email addresses dating from December 2009 to December 2020 were found on the system.
An iPad with the name ‘Hunter’s iPad’ and three email addresses associated with the Biden family was backed up on the laptop and on iCloud in January 2019 and again a month later.

And this, right here, shows that this is not reliable. If the computer had been left in the shop in April of 2019, why would there be emails all the way up to December 2020? I'm sorry, this alone discredits the claims made. You can argue if the computer had been signed into that the emails would have been updated -- but this is a year and a half after the computer had been dropped off and it would have required Hunter's password to be able to sign in. Hunter's password does not appear to have been given to the owner of the shop and he never claimed to have been given the password, it was not on the work order.

And this is beyond the inconsistencies in the shop owner's stories -- from how sometimes he claimed three laptops were left and other times only one, to how he never intentionally looked at Hunter's files but somehow just happened to see the "juiciest" emails, photos, and videos.

Which also brings up how Tucker Carlson was pushing this story on his show for a week or so, after the story came out. He even had a UPS conspiracy theory, claiming that they may have "destroyed" evidence when information from the hard drive being sent to him went "missing." Then, the package is found and is being delivered and Tucker promises "a huge story" the next night where he releases all the information they get. But, instead of "a huge story" the next night, Tucker instead suddenly states that he knows Hunter, they were once neighbors and Hunter is a nice guy, that we shouldn't revel in his personal issues and says he's dropping the story. Odd how he finally got the information and suddenly decided it wasn't worth pursuing.

Which brings up the final point -- why do we care about Hunter Biden's personal problems? Hunter is not in the government, he has no government position or influence. The information claimed to have been corroborated only states that Hunter Biden had drug issues and hired prostitutes. The worst it claims is that Joe Biden ran for President to take a spotlight off Hunter. Of course, that doesn't make sense, either. No one would care about Hunter's drug issues or use of prostitutes if his father hadn't been running for President or won the election. At most, now, it seems the story is largely to "embarrass" the President because of the misdeeds of his son.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I never gave a bit of concern about classes of observers. My problem was the obstruction of legal observers from doing their jobs--whether by removal or other tactics. The people who did so have not been punished, and thus I expect a huge problem in the next election.

Except this was adjudicated in the courts. The courts by and large found that observers were not blocked from doing their jobs. I will grant that they did win one case in a lower court but quickly lost on the appeal -- and no other appeal ever again found that the observers had been blocked.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,299.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Now in the U.S. I've been inside a lithium mine and seen a deposit of molybdenum in Colorado (at about 12,000 feet altitude) but cobalt is out of my area of expertise. The U.S. has very little, I understand there's a deposit in Idaho. We are going to need cobalt for electric cars. What I do know is that the Congo produces most of the world's cobalt, and so Hunter hooking up China with a large Congonese mine is a big deal. Cobalt is on the list for critical minerals vital to the economic and national security of the United States. Realizing how important critical minerals are to the U.S. President Trump issued the following Executive order: President Donald J. Trump Signs Executive Order To Break Nation's Dependence On Foreign Minerals and Strengthen Our National Security

Saying it's a big deal would be pertinent if it was a significant percentage of available cobolt that was involved. It seems you don't know how much is involved.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

So you don't address my point at all, that the previous link had very bad, easily checked dis/misinformation?

This is all a bit of a Gish gallop where you just post one thing after another without discussing any point. :yawn:

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Saying it's a big deal would be pertinent if it was a significant percentage of available cobolt that was involved. It seems you don't know how much is involved.
Except this was adjudicated in the courts. The courts by and large found that observers were not blocked from doing their jobs. I will grant that they did win one case in a lower court but quickly lost on the appeal -- and no other appeal ever again found that the observers had been blocked.
The Black Lives Matter and Antifa riots were "mostly peaceful."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.