New Surveillance Footage of Ballot Drop Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,160.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Even if it did (and it didn't) then it appears you do not know. So you don't know how important that mine was in regard to overall cobalt production. If it represented 50% of existing cobalt then you might have an argument. If it represents 1% then you wouldn't.

Shouldn't you find out?
Neither Hunter or the Chinese government has provided me with a copy of the contract. We do know it was for 3.8 billion dollars. To me that's not an insignificant sum, maybe to Hunter who picks up a pretty penny on his art.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,160.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Neither Hunter or the Chinese government has provided me with a copy of the contract.

The contract won't tell you what quantity of cobalt is involved. A few minutes investigating will give you the answer. Seems like you're not interested.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The contract won't tell you what quantity of cobalt is involved. A few minutes investigating will give you the answer. Seems like you're not interested.
Ah, you are playing games. Why not just tell us?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,160.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Ah, you are playing games. Why not just tell us?

It's not for me to do the work you need to do to justify your position. You are making a claim without making any attempt to find out what the facts are. All I'm doing is noting that.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,022.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I never gave a bit of concern about classes of observers. My problem was the obstruction of legal observers from doing their jobs--whether by removal or other tactics. The people who did so have not been punished, and thus I expect a huge problem in the next election.

The classes of observers in Michigan *do* matter, because all of the brouhaha was about different classes of "observers" not having the same privileges and complaining that they were denied access they never were permitted. It's just a bit of on-site confusion being amplified. Any continued amplification is just misinformation or disinformation.

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The classes of observers in Michigan *do* matter, because all of the brouhaha was about different classes of "observers" not having the same privileges and complaining that they were denied access they never were permitted. It's just a bit of on-site confusion being amplified. Any continued amplification is just misinformation or disinformation.
Absolutely false. Physical manhandling and verbal slurs are not acceptable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Black Lives Matter and Antifa riots were "mostly peaceful."

I can't see how this has anything to do with what I posted. Why did you quote me, since it has nothing to do with my post?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.