✟133,736.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
New Surveillance Footage of Ballot Drop Boxes

This is just an introduction (length: 1 minute 34 seconds) to the video. The full video is not out yet. Coming out this spring.

Apparently, they tracked 2000 mules involved in ballot box stuffing in key states.

There's more:

Court ruling puts mail-in voting on hold in Pennsylvania
Friday's Commonwealth Court opinion declares Act 77 of 2019 unconstitutional, though an appeal is expected by the Department of State.

Wisconsin Judge Bans Ballot Drop Boxes, Says Election Officials Broke The Law

Georgia Ballot Trafficking Whistleblower Admits to Making $45,000 for Stuffing Ballot Boxes — Just One of 242 Traffickers — HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Ballots? (VIDEO)

Logistics of voter fraud

Peter Navarro Issues Report on Voting Irregularities: 'The Emperor, In the Election, Has No Clothes'

"In the report, Navarro examines six types of irregularities in the battleground states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin ..."

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

This is just an introduction (length: 1 minute 34 seconds) to the video. The full video is not out yet. Coming out this spring.

Apparently, they tracked 2000 mules involved in ballot box stuffing in key states.

There's more:

Friday's Commonwealth Court opinion declares Act 77 of 2019 unconstitutional, though an appeal is expected by the Department of State.

Georgia Ballot Trafficking Whistleblower Admits to Making $45,000 for Stuffing Ballot Boxes — Just One of 242 Traffickers — HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Ballots? (VIDEO)

Logistics of voter fraud

Peter Navarro Issues Report on Voting Irregularities: 'The Emperor, In the Election, Has No Clothes'

"In the report, Navarro examines six types of irregularities in the battleground states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin ..."
The election was over a year ago, how incompetent are these people that they have been unable to present this before now.

Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm amused with the ballot boxes. Where I serve as a election official, these are locked up or someone is required to be standing with them. Even on election day itself, voters can drop ballots in these but the boxes themselves are being watched. FYI, ballot box watching is the most boring assignment on election day. For 2020, I think we had three ballots in them.

• Informative
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The election was over a year ago, how incompetent are these people that they have been unable to present this before now.

The video is produced by convicted felon, adulterer, and former christmas tree pitchman, Dinesh D'souza.

I could've sworn that he had one of his books pulled for excessive errors, but I can't find anything about that at the moment.

• Agree
Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
The video is produced by convicted felon, adulterer, and former christmas tree pitchman, Dinesh D'souza.

I could've sworn that he had one of his books pulled for excessive errors, but I can't find anything about that at the moment.
Figures, and I'm sure he will make lots of money from it.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,349.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

So they say this is evidence of fraud. Recorded well over a year ago. And they thought 'We won't hand this over to the authorities. We won't give it to any of the lawyers in the 60 failed court cases. We won't send it to Guiliani or any of Trumps personal aides. We'll hang on to it so we can make a film about it which we'll issue 18 months after the fraud took place'.

Yeah, that all makes so much sense. Especially with D'Souza involved. This D'Souza:

'A conservative scholar behind a high-grossing film condemning President Barack Obama has been sentenced to five years of probation in his campaign finance case.

Dinesh D’Souza, of San Diego, also was fined $30,000 on Tuesday in Manhattan federal court. He’ll be required to live for eight months at a confinement center in San Diego and was ordered to do community service.' Dinesh D’Souza sentenced to pay $30,000 fine for political finance fraud

'In 2012, D’Souza resigned as president of a Christian college amid charges of adultery and deception.' https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/08/dinesh-dsouza-is-making-a-comeback/567233/

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

There's more:

Logistics of voter fraud

What is a ‘mule’ and what is ‘ballot box stuffing?’

I have friends who legally picked up and dropped off ballots for the 2020 election. I legally dropped off my husband’s ballot. Do you have a reason to believe that what was in the video wasn’t legal?

• Informative
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Apparently,
Well, Matt . . . here is a little bit of stuff I have gotten about this. You can check this for yourself, of course. If you knew me personally, yes you would definitely want to make sure, for yourself :) So, I'm offering > only offering >

I'm in Massachusetts. My sources say Donald Trump was President of the United States for four years. During that time, Donald Trump's people got a number of federal judges appointed, and he with his people got enough new Supreme Court justices on the bench so the conservatives could control the rulings of the Supreme Court.

But . . . what happened? Those federal and Supreme Court justices appointed by Donald Trump's administration did not uphold Donald Trump's claim of a stolen election. Plus, it seems non-judiciary people appointed under his leadership have not backed him up, including Vice President Pence . . . whom Donald Trump chose to run with him.

So, it seems to me that he did not know how to choose people who would be with him and back him up. And he did not have control of what was going on.

So, let's imagine that he were to be telling the whole truth about things > he has not had the leadership and the people and legally confirmed votes to make his thing work, it seems.

My personal impression now is that Donald Trump has been able to succeed somewhat in private sector business . . . where he owns the businesses and can operate more or less like the dictator . . . of businesses that he owns. But he found out how his methods do not work for managing the United States. Why? For one thing, he does not own the United States lololololololol

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

There's more:

Logistics of voter fraud

nothing here that is going to change anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is a ‘mule’ and what is ‘ballot box stuffing?’

I have friends who legally picked up and dropped off ballots for the 2020 election. I legally dropped off my husband’s ballot. Do you have a reason to believe that what was in the video wasn’t legal?

A mule is a slang term for someone who carries and transports a bunch of stuff. The most common use is "drug mule" for someone who carries a bunch of narcotics from one place to another to drop them off. Ballot box stuffing is putting in a bunch of counterfeit ballots into a ballot box. So if 2000 mules stuffed ballot boxes with 50 fake ballots each, that would come out to 100,000 fake votes for Joe Biden.

• Informative
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well, Matt . . . here is a little bit of stuff I have gotten about this. You can check this for yourself, of course. If you knew me personally, yes you would definitely want to make sure, for yourself :) So, I'm offering > only offering >

I'm in Massachusetts. My sources say Donald Trump was President of the United States for four years. During that time, Donald Trump's people got a number of federal judges appointed, and he with his people got enough new Supreme Court justices on the bench so the conservatives could control the rulings of the Supreme Court.

Thanks to McConnell's obstructionism.

Mitch McConnell laughs about stopping Obama hiring judges, allowing Trump to fill courts with conservatives

But . . . what happened? Those federal and Supreme Court justices appointed by Donald Trump's administration did not uphold Donald Trump's claim of a stolen election. Plus, it seems non-judiciary people appointed under his leadership have not backed him up, including Vice President Pence . . . whom Donald Trump chose to run with him.

It's really the icing on the cake of Donald's failures, IMO -- during his entire adult life, Donald made a point of surrounding himself with sniveling yes-men... except where he needed one the most.

Kudos to Pence for showing integrity and decency... and for seeking out advice:

Opinion | The surprising postscript to Dan Quayle's legacy

I can think of no greater testament to the fragility of our democracy than the fact that James Danforth Quayle is the man who saved it.

So, it seems to me that he did not know how to choose people who would be with him and back him up. And he did not have control of what was going on.

A mistake he is unlikely to repeat should he rise to power again:

Senate GOP worries Trump could derail bid for majority

Donald is backing loyal followers to unseat "RINOs" in Senate primaries, on the belief that upon his return to the Oval Office, those followers will support him. (There's even a rumor that he's looking to oust McConnell and put someone more loyal as Republican leader... Mitch criticized January 6, and Donald does not forgive).

Of course, just because they win in the primaries, doesn't mean that Donald's disciples can win in general elections -- his vendetta might cost the GOP the Senate.

So, let's imagine that he were to be telling the whole truth about things > he has not had the leadership and the people and legally confirmed votes to make his thing work, it seems.

The "people" of course, appointed with his approval -- if not chosen by him directly. It seems that legal or not, Donald's master plan failed as a result of his own incompetence in hiring and abysmal judgement of character -- Donald's always been a sucker for flattery; the key word being "sucker."

My personal impression now is that Donald Trump has been able to succeed somewhat in private sector business . . . where he owns the businesses and can operate more or less like the dictator . . . of businesses that he owns.

And even there he has multiple failures outside of real estate. With multiple bankruptcies and closings, some businessmen merely "flirt" with Chapter 11, but Donald grabs it by the... you know.

But he found out how his methods do not work for managing the United States. Why? For one thing, he does not own the United States lololololololol

Again, a mistake he probably plans not to repeat.

Reactions: camille70
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Again, a mistake he probably plans not to repeat.
Which is why he moved to Mar-a-Lago, so that Don Jr could run as VP, (President & Vice-President cannot be from the same state).

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Which is why he moved to Mar-a-Lago, so that Don Jr could run as VP, (President & Vice-President cannot be from the same state).

Which has always also meant actually holding some kind of political office in the same state.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.