New series by Aron Ra: Why there was no Noachian Flood

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
False, since IF what you preach were true, we would NOT have to educate EVERY child who comes into this world. According to you, all that would have to happen was for mindless genes to mutate, which would eliminate education. Try again?

Once again your post makes no sense at all.

You clearly have no understanding of evolution at all. You can't refute an idea with a strawman.

Upvote 0

_-iconoclast-_

I live by faith in the Son of God.
Feb 10, 2017
Earth
✟37,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Though no mountains would have been covered. Not even "high hills" would have been covered.

I have considered high mountains. Mt ararat is 5000m high and the mountains of ararat range lower. The flood would have to be higher that 5000m and highest recorded flood i know of is at 40-45m.

The bible says that the 'mountains of ararat' were noahs landing place and according to strongs may be a specific region near lake van.

Im not a scientist or an expert on the matter and i would not know how to produce such an outcome that would not be catastrophic for the planet or one that is scientifically provable.

I have to admit that flooding an area over 5000m high does not seem plausible as water cannot 'mound' and always finds a level.

I was not there so can only give you speculated possibilities.

I have linked an article on article on the flood that probably inspired the story:

The link you supplied is a good link to the local flood theory.

Thanks but i hope you didnt mean to have embayed yourself :)

Yes, Noah's Flood May Have Happened, But Not Over the Whole Earth | NCSE

Here is some fragments of the link

Normally, in lesser storms most water runoff would have come primarily from the mountains in Syria and Turkey and not also from Saudi Arabia and Iran. During the flood, upstream where water first accumulates, the depth of water on the flood plains may be barely over the tops of the natural levees, but downstream the water "piles up" because it does not flow very fast downhill on a nearly flat surface. Therefore, downstream water depths could reach 32 m or more above the tops of the levees.

This increase in depth would be intensified where the two flood plains with a width of 275 km in the northern section would be squeezed into a 220-km width in the lower part of the drainage system where the two rivers join. The joining of the two rivers would also increase the volume of the water in the flood plains, thereby increasing the depth. At any rate, all higher land on the natural levees where the people in the villages were present would be completely submerged. Thus, it would be possible for a flood to have occurred in mid- Mesopotamia, perhaps about 2900 BCE, as evidenced by the scientifically dated flood deposits.

And

Because of the curvature of the earth, the horizon drops from where the viewer is standing. However, the drop is proportional to the square of the distance between the viewer and an object on the horizon (Young nd). From these relationships, it can be seen that a tribal chief (or Noah) standing on the deck of a large boat (Ark), perhaps 7.8 meters above the water,would not be able to see the tops of any hills as high as 15 m from as little as 24 km away across flood plains covered with water because the curvature of the earth prevents it (See the Appendix for examples of calculations). Most hills in this region that are as much as 15 m high are more than 95 km away from the river levees. Therefore, the survivors of the Flood could see only water in all directions while they were floating down the Tigris River and over the flood plains. Many of these hills would also be partly covered with water which would make their tops project less above the water level, and therefore, the curvature of the earth would make them disappear from the

This link seems to help my cause?!?

I actually read the local flood theory in a book 'Bible as history' :)

Anyways.

Sixth day creation would work in relation to a global flood - which i dont entirely disagree with but i am inclined to favour local - humans beings can survive for 2 years at altitudes of 5000m.

Mt ararat is the highest mountain attributable to the 'mountain of ararat' - 5000m aprox. The flood was 15 cubits above the highest peak - if mt ararat is relatable.

Global flood or local flood. Ill accept either one - not a matter of salvation. I believe noahs flood happened regardless.

So you believe in a local flood that only wiped out one tribe.

I did not say that. In my opinion the flood may have been local and was to wipe out the sons of God who were located in one region - local. Anyone in the proximity probaly would have perished.

Your rather unbiblical flood could have happened

Unbiblical
. not found in, authorized by, or based on the Bible.

The theory is based on scripture.

Sorry. Did you just agree with me?

I know that you believe the myth of a chosen people, but that simply makes no sense.

What makes if difficult to believe?

Your local flood story still has some pretty large holes in it. It is rather clear that all life died no land. You have to say "Well it could mean ... "

I supplied you 3 words used for earth in flood story and showed you their definitions. You dont have to like it my dear :)

You don't seem to have a very valid reason for those beliefs except for the fact that you don't want the Bible to be wrong.

I could say that you dont want the Bible to be right :)

And the collecting of animal life would have been pointless in your version. Since it was just a local flood animals would have survived regardless.

It was to replenish the land after the flood. Gotta eat!

How about we ask questions about your position on 'things'?

Cheers friend :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have to admit that flooding an area over 5000m high does not seem plausible as water cannot 'mound' and always finds a level.
I love this picture:

Slide333.jpg

It shows a compromise between Bible literalists, who say the mountains were covered, and scientists, who say the Flood was local.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I have considered high mountains. Mt ararat is 5000m high and the mountains of ararat range lower. The flood would have to be higher that 5000m and highest recorded flood i know of is at 40-45m.

The bible says that the 'mountains of ararat' were noahs landing place and according to strongs may be a specific region near lake van.

Im not a scientist or an expert on the matter and i would not know how to produce such an outcome that would not be catastrophic for the planet or one that is scientifically provable.

I was not there so can only give you speculated possibilities.

So now you are trying to say that the flood was so large that we would definitely see evidence of it. We can see the evidence for a much smaller local flood that you can see would not be enough for you. We would definitely see evidence for a larger one. A local flood also makes the gathering of animals unnecessary. And of course Ken Ham all but proved that Noah could not have built the Ark himself.

The link you supplied is a good link to the local flood theory.

Thanks but i hope you didnt mean to have embayed yourself :)

Here is some fragments of the link

Normally, in lesser storms most water runoff would have come primarily from the mountains in Syria and Turkey and not also from Saudi Arabia and Iran. During the flood, upstream where water first accumulates, the depth of water on the flood plains may be barely over the tops of the natural levees, but downstream the water "piles up" because it does not flow very fast downhill on a nearly flat surface. Therefore, downstream water depths could reach 32 m or more above the tops of the levees.

This increase in depth would be intensified where the two flood plains with a width of 275 km in the northern section would be squeezed into a 220-km width in the lower part of the drainage system where the two rivers join. The joining of the two rivers would also increase the volume of the water in the flood plains, thereby increasing the depth. At any rate, all higher land on the natural levees where the people in the villages were present would be completely submerged. Thus, it would be possible for a flood to have occurred in mid- Mesopotamia, perhaps about 2900 BCE, as evidenced by the scientifically dated flood deposits.

And

Because of the curvature of the earth, the horizon drops from where the viewer is standing. However, the drop is proportional to the square of the distance between the viewer and an object on the horizon (Young nd). From these relationships, it can be seen that a tribal chief (or Noah) standing on the deck of a large boat (Ark), perhaps 7.8 meters above the water,would not be able to see the tops of any hills as high as 15 m from as little as 24 km away across flood plains covered with water because the curvature of the earth prevents it (See the Appendix for examples of calculations). Most hills in this region that are as much as 15 m high are more than 95 km away from the river levees. Therefore, the survivors of the Flood could see only water in all directions while they were floating down the Tigris River and over the flood plains. Many of these hills would also be partly covered with water which would make their tops project less above the water level, and therefore, the curvature of the earth would make them disappear from the

This link seems to help my cause?!?

Really? How so? It once again makes the gathering of animals unnecessary.

I actually read the local flood theory in a book 'Bible as history' :)

Anyways.<sic>

Sixth day creation would work in relation to a global flood - which i dont entirely disagree with but i am inclined to favour local - humans beings can survive for 2 years at altitudes of 5000m.

Mt ararat is the highest mountain attributable to the 'mountain of ararat' - 5000m aprox. The flood was 15 cubits above the highest peak - if mt ararat is relatable.

Global flood or local flood. Ill accept either one - not a matter of salvation. I believe noahs flood happened regardless.

And as we can see by the local flood that they can easily see, the lack of evidence for an event orders of magnitude greater tells us that that event did not happen.

You are a bit all over the place here. When you say that you believe in a "local flood" and I give you the probable local flood that inspired the myth you don't seem to like it.

What is wrong with the example that I gave you? Is it too small? If it is far too small then the lack of evidence refutes your belief.

I did not say that. In my opinion the flood may have been local and was to wipe out the sons of God who were located in one region - local. Anyone in the proximity probaly would have perished.

Unbiblical
. not found in, authorized by, or based on the Bible.

The theory is based on scripture.

Sorry. Did you just agree with me?

What makes if difficult to believe?

I supplied you 3 words used for earth in flood story and showed you their definitions. You dont have to like it my dear :)

I could say that you dont want the Bible to be right :)

It was to replenish the land after the flood. Gotta eat!

How about we ask questions about your position on 'things'?

Cheers friend :)

These posts are getting too long to answer properly. Let's go over a point at a time.

Let's cover your failure with Strong's you only showed three words that could be interpreted another way. You gave no valid reason why they should be interpreted in another way.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I love this picture:

Slide333.jpg

It shows a compromise between Bible literalists, who say the mountains were covered, and scientists, who say the Flood was local.

Another double fail from AV.

Actually it is not the scientists that say that it was a local flood at best, it is the Earth. Which is why we are back to AV believing in a lying God.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Another double fail from AV.

Actually it is not the scientists that say that it was a local flood at best, it is the Earth. Which is why we are back to AV believing in a lying God.

False, since the flood DID cover the mountains on Adam's flat Earth, which was only 22.5 feet high. Gen 7:20 On the SAME day (150 days after the rain began) the Ark rested upon the mountains of Ararat. Gen 8:4 IF you are in Lake Van, you are upon the mountains of Ararat since the Lake is more than 5000 feet high.

Paraphrase: The flood began on Feb 17 and the Ark rested upon the mountains of Ararat on July 17th. That's 5 months or 150 days. The Ark was ALSO above the highest mountains on Adam's Earth, which was sinking into Lake Van, along with Adam's solid metallic boundary, which is STILL there. How many times do I have to tell you before it gets inside your head?

God's Truth IS the Truth in every way IF you have the proper understanding which you obviously do NOT. I suggest actually studying the Bible, instead of calling God a Liar before you find out what the verses really say. Try again?

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Science knows about how new information is introduced into the Human body. It's by sex. There is no other way unless you make it up since it cannot be demonstrated. The False ToE CLAIMS it all happens within but CANNOT explain, nor can it repeat the event. IOW, it's the biggest Satanic Lie ever forced upon our children by the godless men who dreamed it up.
sigh...

When I said prove it, I meant prove that the only way to get "superior" intelligence (which according to you means the ability to know the difference between good and evil) is to inherit it from the sons of God. Prove that using science.

BTW science means experiments, studies, peer reviewed reports, that sort of thing. You claiming it is the only way is in no way, shape, or form, science.

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Easy. The articles were written by other worshipers of science, who agree with you. Where's the Beef?
That isn't circular reasoning. Circular reasoning is:

Anan77 "Adam lived a billion years"
Queller: "How do you know?"
Anan77: "Because my interpretation of the Bible says so."
Queller: "How do you know your interpretation is correct""
Anan77: "Because Adam lived a billion years."

That's circular reasoning.

Amen. WHY do you call it evolution? Is it because it eliminates God from His Own Creation? Of course it is.
Of course it isn't but you go on pretending that you can read my mind. You do know I'm a Christian too, right?

You also eliminated His and Their kinds, probably because you have no idea of the difference.
"His and Their kinds"?. That phrase has no meaning.

Now, if you can give a useful definition of "kind" that would be great. (You'd also be the first in the history of creationism vs. science but that's another story)

It's because ONLY by magic can you claim to change prehistoric people into Humans (descendants of Adam) unless you introduce it sexually.
Evolution requires no such thing as "magic". You need magic for the Ark to travel between different worlds through water.

And of course new information is introduced sexually (in animals anyway). What's up to you to proved is that the "Sons of God" were somehow required to be involved.

The False ToE is Godless because the godless men who dreamed it up TRIED to explain apart from SEX, how new information was placed inside Humans.
No they didn't. If you want to claim otherwise I'm going to need some evidence that someone working in the field of biological evolution (of animals) stated that new information is no way introduced through sex.

In making up such an obviously false idea, they ALSO forgot about the Flood since they have REJECTED God's Truth in Genesis. ll Peter 3:3-7
The Flood is either allegorical or a local flood.

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Scripturally, Adam was made the THIRD Day before the plants, herbs and trees which GREW on the THIRD Day. Gen 2:4-7 Our Cosmos was NOT made until the end of the THIRD Day Gen 2:4 since the FIRST Stars lit up on the 4th Day Gen 1:16 because it was less than a Billion years after the big bang AND each of God's Days/Ages is 4.5 Billion years in man's time.
So ridiculous I don't know where to start. I'll just leave it at this:

Genesis 1 Adam created on Day 6
Genesis 2 Adam created on Day 3

'nuff said.

No, since there were already some One Million sons of God (prehistoric people) alive on Planet Earth when the Ark arrived 11k years ago. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE
Wait are you now claiming the Sons of God were the prehistoric people? in your post here:

Prehistoric People who evolved from water naturally, MUST have children with one of Adam's descendants, in order for the children to obtain Adam's unique high intelligence level.
Would you make up your mind? On one hand you claim that the only way to have a high intelligence level is to be a descendant of Adam, but here"

Intelligence is the ability to distinguish between good and evil. Only Humans and God have this ability. I'm sorry you still haven't understood.
claim that intelligence only involves the knowledge of good and evil.

Which is it?

If intelligence is only the ability to distinguish between good and evil then perhaps all those million people living here already had intelligence but did not know the difference between good and evil?

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
The ONLY man ever created with the ability to know good and evil was Adam.
Adam was not created with the knowledge of good and evil. He (and Eve) gained that knowledge when they ate from the tree of...wait for it... knowledge of good and evil.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
False, since IF what you preach were true, we would NOT have to educate EVERY child who comes into this world. According to you, all that would have to happen was for mindless genes to mutate, which would eliminate education. Try again?
-_- the only way stupidity would spread through the population would be if people with these "stupidity genes" were much more successful at surviving and reproducing than people lacking these genes. Last I checked, having genetic mental stunting deals a significant blow to reproductive success and survival success.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
sigh...

When I said prove it, I meant prove that the only way to get "superior" intelligence (which according to you means the ability to know the difference between good and evil) is to inherit it from the sons of God. Prove that using science.

BTW science means experiments, studies, peer reviewed reports, that sort of thing. You claiming it is the only way is in no way, shape, or form, science.

You are confused. The only way to get the superior intelligence of God is to inherit it from one of Adam's descendants, since Adam was the only person made with it. The sons of God (prehistoric people) descended from WATER and were NOT made with Adam's intelligence, which is like God's. Gen 3:22 That is WHY one MUST be born again Spiritually by the Trinity in order to enter Heaven. 1Co 15:46

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
That isn't circular reasoning. Circular reasoning is:

Anan77 "Adam lived a billion years"
Queller: "How do you know?"
Anan77: "Because my interpretation of the Bible says so."
Queller: "How do you know your interpretation is correct""
Anan77: "Because Adam lived a billion years."

That's circular reasoning.

False, since I post the BEST and ONLY evidence available AND I show that God's Truth in Genesis is just now being discovered by Science. Adam lived for many billion years since he was made on the 3rd Day Gen 2:7 and lived until the present 6th Day/Age Gen 2:22 making him 3 of God's Days old and each of God's Days is more than 4.5 Billion years in man's time.

*** Of course it isn't but you go on pretending that you can read my mind. You do know I'm a Christian too, right?

No man can tell if you are a Christian or not according to:

Jesus:>> Jhn 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

*** "His and Their kinds"?. That phrase has no meaning.

Correction: You don't know the meaning. His kinds are the temporary kinds which Jesus made with His own Hands. Their kinds are the eternal kinds which God the Trinity CREATES forever. Jesus made the beasts of the field, creeping things, birds AND Humankind. They are His kinds and ALSO why mankind MUST be born again, or born from ABOVE.

*** Now, if you can give a useful definition of "kind" that would be great. (You'd also be the first in the history of creationism vs. science but that's another story)

Check it out. Notice that God (Elohim/The Trinity) created Adam and Eve AFTER Cain killed Abel. Gen 5:1-2 Notice also that Jesus (Lord God) made the other HeavenS on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4 God made the FIRST Heaven on the 2nd Day. Gen 1:8 It's almost impossible to understand Genesis unless you know the difference. God told Noah to take 2 and Lord God told Noah to take 2 of the unclean and 7 of the clean animals.

*** Evolution requires no such thing as "magic". You need magic for the Ark to travel between different worlds through water.

God has the power to move physical objects from one Universe to another within the Multiverse, instantly. He took the Apostle Paul and Jesus to the 3rd Heaven and back. He also brought Adam's firmament, which is miles wide, and placed it into Lake Van, Turkey 11,000 years ago according to Historic Evidence shown by the Fertile Crescent.

*** And of course new information is introduced sexually (in animals anyway). What's up to you to proved is that the "Sons of God" were somehow required to be involved.

It was in order to produce the 7.4 Billion living Humans today since only Humans (descendants of Adam) can be born again Spiritually in order to fill the 3rd Heaven. AFTER Millions of years of evolution, mankind numbered only some 1 million. In the past 10k years Humans have gone from a million to soon to be 10 Billion. The sons of God (prehistoric people) provided the ability to achieve this number through sex. Genesis 6:1-4

*** No they didn't. If you want to claim otherwise I'm going to need some evidence that someone working in the field of biological evolution (of animals) stated that new information is no way introduced through sex.

New information IS introduced through sex within a population over time...UNLESS you can tell us another way. Remember that magical evolution has NO power since the changes MUST come by descent with modification within His and Their kinds.

*** The Flood is either allegorical or a local flood.

It's the ONLY way today's Humans could have possibly inherited Adam's superior intelligence which is like God's. Adam was NEVER on planet Earth, but Noah's grandsons were and they had NO other Humans to marry. It's the only way the highest intelligence of Creation can get inside a living Human, physically. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
So ridiculous I don't know where to start. I'll just leave it at this:

Genesis 1 Adam created on Day 6
Genesis 2 Adam created on Day 3

'nuff said.

Misquote since Adam was "formed" on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4-7 before the plants, herbs and Trees which GREW on the 3rd Day Gen 1:12 by Lord God/Jesus. Adam was "created" by God the Trinity on the 6th Day. Gen 1:27 and Gen 5:1-2

*** Wait are you now claiming the Sons of God were the prehistoric people? in your post here:

Would you make up your mind? On one hand you claim that the only way to have a high intelligence level is to be a descendant of Adam, but here"

Noah's grandsons passed Adam's superior intelligence to the descendants of the sons of God (prehistoric people) who were already here when the Ark arrived. Like Cain, on Adam's Earth, there were NO other Humans for them to marry.

*** claim that intelligence only involves the knowledge of good and evil.

Which is it?

If intelligence is only the ability to distinguish between good and evil then perhaps all those million people living here already had intelligence but did not know the difference between good and evil?

That is because ONLY God and the descendants of Adam have the superior intelligence necessary to Judge between good and evil. This allows Humankind to have dominion or rule over EVERY other living creature including Angels. 1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels?

This also fulfills the prophecy of Genesis 1:28, which happens after Jesus returns to this Earth at the end of the present 6th Day/Age in the creation of the perfect Third Heaven or Multiverse. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Adam was not created with the knowledge of good and evil. He (and Eve) gained that knowledge when they ate from the tree of...wait for it... knowledge of good and evil.

Adam, like all Christians will be in Heaven, knew only good/perfect until he sinned. Then he became like God knowing both good and evil. This requires the superior intelligence which only God and mankind have. Gen 3:22 Once he obtained this knowledge of both good and evil, he was cast from the Garden. Gen 3:23 The reason is that IF Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life, he/mankind would have lived FOREVER in sin. God sent him forth from the Garden and barred him from gaining immortality except through God the Trinity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
-_- the only way stupidity would spread through the population would be if people with these "stupidity genes" were much more successful at surviving and reproducing than people lacking these genes. Last I checked, having genetic mental stunting deals a significant blow to reproductive success and survival success.

Amen. Stupidity isn't passed through genes. It's passed through damage to genes and sometimes, just because Humans like to be stupid.

Upvote 0

_-iconoclast-_

I live by faith in the Son of God.
Feb 10, 2017
Earth
✟37,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
These posts are getting too long to answer properly.

Please excuse me.
It will be hard to condense my responses considering subject, relevant references and disecting replies. This discussion is not as excessive as some, hang in there my dear :)

So now you are trying to say that the flood was so large that we would definitely see evidence of it.

I have not said the above statement.

We can see the evidence for a much smaller local flood that you can see would not be enough for you. We would definitely see evidence for a larger one.

Please re phrase this.

A local flood also makes the gathering of animals unnecessary.

Really? How so? It once again makes the gathering of animals unnecessary.

Eco system. Replenish the land. 'To keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth'.

And of course Ken Ham all but proved that Noah could not have built the Ark himself.

Where does it say noah built the ark all on his own?

And as we can see by the local flood that they can easily see, the lack of evidence for an event orders of magnitude greater tells us that that event did not happen

Please re phrase this statement.

You are a bit all over the place here. When you say that you believe in a "local flood" and I give you the probable local flood that inspired the myth you don't seem to like it

What is wrong with the example that I gave you? Is it too small? If it is far too small then the lack of evidence refutes your belief.

Please excuse me but you seem confused.

I like it :). You supplied a plausible link to the theory of noahs flood being a local flood?!?

Hence the term, you seem to have 'embayed' yourself.

Nothing. Im good :) in fact i wrote this

'The link you supplied is a good link to the local flood theory'. :)

Let's cover your failure with Strong's you only showed three words that could be interpreted another way. You gave no valid reason why they should be interpreted in another way.

Please excuse me if i wasnt more specific.

1) The 3 words used to denote earth (127,776 and 24) do not seem to imply planet as a whole.

Pronounce: ad-aw-maw'

Orig: from 119; soil (from its general redness):--country, earth, ground, husband(-man) (-ry), land. H119

This word does not imply earth as a planet.

Pronounce: eh'-rets

Orig: from an unused root probably meaning to be firm; the earth (at large, or partitively a land):--X common, country, earth, field, ground, land, X natins, way, +

This one is the closet but still does not imply planet as a whole.

Pronounce: khaw-raw-baw'

Orig: feminine of 2720; a desert:--dry (ground, land). H2720

This one does not suggest planet as a whole.

2) Adams descendants had not been scattered - tower of Babel.

3) in the OT God was dealing with middle east.

4) 6th creation created before adam and eve - go gorth and multiply.
Adam and eve - 2nd creation, had a covenant.

The 3 words to denote earth in the the story of the flood are those which are supplied. They do not denote earth as a planet, it seems closer to land, soil or country, not planet.

Point 2 - 4 are observations to help with the local flood theory.

Now the ball is in your court, what you say friend :)

Let's go over a point at a time.

As far as what i can see, here is where we are at.

You supplied me the below link

I have linked an article on article on the flood that probably inspired the story:

You also said the below

Your rather unbiblical flood could have happened

Is this correct?

Cheers friend:)

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Please excuse me.
It will be hard to condense my responses considering subject, relevant references and disecting replies. This discussion is not as excessive as some, hang in there my dear :)

I have not said the above statement.

Please re phrase this.

Eco system. Replenish the land. 'To keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth'.

Where does it say noah built the ark all on his own?

Please re phrase this statement.

Please excuse me but you seem confused.

I like it :). You supplied a plausible link to the theory of noahs flood being a local flood?!?

Hence the term, you seem to have 'embayed' yourself.

Nothing. Im good :) in fact i wrote this

'The link you supplied is a good link to the local flood theory'. :)

Please excuse me if i wasnt more specific.

1) The 3 words used to denote earth (127,776 and 24) do not seem to imply planet as a whole.

Pronounce: ad-aw-maw'

Orig: from 119; soil (from its general redness):--country, earth, ground, husband(-man) (-ry), land. H119

This word does not imply earth as a planet.

Pronounce: eh'-rets

Orig: from an unused root probably meaning to be firm; the earth (at large, or partitively a land):--X common, country, earth, field, ground, land, X natins, way, +

This one is the closet but still does not imply planet as a whole.

Pronounce: khaw-raw-baw'

Orig: feminine of 2720; a desert:--dry (ground, land). H2720

This one does not suggest planet as a whole.

2) Adams descendants had not been scattered - tower of Babel.

3) in the OT God was dealing with middle east.

4) 6th creation created before adam and eve - go gorth and multiply.
Adam and eve - 2nd creation, had a covenant.

The 3 words to denote earth in the the story of the flood are those which are supplied. They do not denote earth as a planet, it seems closer to land, soil or country, not planet.

Point 2 - 4 are observations to help with the local flood theory.

Now the ball is in your court, what you say friend :)

As far as what i can see, here is where we are at.

You supplied me the below link

You also said the below

Is this correct?

Cheers friend:)

I am sorry, if you can't debate properly we are done.

You have been rather rude in your responses. You break up posts excessively. You quote from more than one post without any indication that you are doing so. And you use smileys to excess and again appear to be goading with them.

If you want to continue here are some ground rules:

Since you can't seem to develop ideas properly you need to quote from only one post at a time.

Since you can't allow your opponent to fully develop ideas you cannot break up a post in response.

No smileys allowed by either of us.

And last we will go over one concept at a time so that there is no need to break up posts.

Now, what would you like to claim?

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
False, since I post the BEST and ONLY evidence available AND I show that God's Truth in Genesis is just now being discovered by Science. Adam lived for many billion years since he was made on the 3rd Day Gen 2:7 and lived until the present 6th Day/Age Gen 2:22 making him 3 of God's Days old and each of God's Days is more than 4.5 Billion years in man's time.
Only your idiosyncratic interpretation of the Bible claims this.

*** Of course it isn't but you go on pretending that you can read my mind. You do know I'm a Christian too, right?

No man can tell if you are a Christian or not according to:

Jesus:>> Jhn 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Right back at ya.

*** "His and Their kinds"?. That phrase has no meaning.

Correction: You don't know the meaning. His kinds are the temporary kinds which Jesus made with His own Hands. Their kinds are the eternal kinds which God the Trinity CREATES forever. Jesus made the beasts of the field, creeping things, birds AND Humankind. They are His kinds and ALSO why mankind MUST be born again, or born from ABOVE.

*** Now, if you can give a useful definition of "kind" that would be great. (You'd also be the first in the history of creationism vs. science but that's another story)

Check it out. Notice that God (Elohim/The Trinity) created Adam and Eve AFTER Cain killed Abel. Gen 5:1-2 Notice also that Jesus (Lord God) made the other HeavenS on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4 God made the FIRST Heaven on the 2nd Day. Gen 1:8 It's almost impossible to understand Genesis unless you know the difference. God told Noah to take 2 and Lord God told Noah to take 2 of the unclean and 7 of the clean animals.
Still waiting on a useful definition of "kind".

*** Evolution requires no such thing as "magic". You need magic for the Ark to travel between different worlds through water.

God has the power to move physical objects from one Universe to another within the Multiverse, instantly. He took the Apostle Paul and Jesus to the 3rd Heaven and back. He also brought Adam's firmament, which is miles wide, and placed it into Lake Van, Turkey 11,000 years ago according to Historic Evidence shown by the Fertile Crescent.
According to you. Science and theology disagree.

*** And of course new information is introduced sexually (in animals anyway). What's up to you to proved is that the "Sons of God" were somehow required to be involved.

It was in order to produce the 7.4 Billion living Humans today since only Humans (descendants of Adam) can be born again Spiritually in order to fill the 3rd Heaven. AFTER Millions of years of evolution, mankind numbered only some 1 million. In the past 10k years Humans have gone from a million to soon to be 10 Billion. The sons of God (prehistoric people) provided the ability to achieve this number through sex. Genesis 6:1-4
Still waiting on proof for your claim.

*** No they didn't. If you want to claim otherwise I'm going to need some evidence that someone working in the field of biological evolution (of animals) stated that new information is no way introduced through sex.

New information IS introduced through sex within a population over time...UNLESS you can tell us another way. Remember that magical evolution has NO power since the changes MUST come by descent with modification within His and Their kinds.
Define "kinds" with examples

*** The Flood is either allegorical or a local flood.

It's the ONLY way today's Humans could have possibly inherited Adam's superior intelligence which is like God's. Adam was NEVER on planet Earth, but Noah's grandsons were and they had NO other Humans to marry. It's the only way the highest intelligence of Creation can get inside a living Human, physically. God Bless you
Assuming what you wish to prove

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Adam, like all Christians will be in Heaven, knew only good/perfect until he sinned. Then he became like God knowing both good and evil.
This is blatantly incorrect according to the Bible. It isn't the tree of knowledge of evil, it is the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Upvote 0