New series by Aron Ra: Why there was no Noachian Flood

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Spiritually yes. It's your physical claims that you have provide evidence for.

Is your superior intelligence necessary to post? Of course it is and it doesn't evolve. It's inherited from someone created with it. The ONLY man ever created with the ability to know good and evil was Adam. Gen 3:22 NO creature from the water could possibly have inherited the Superior Intelligence which sets Adam/mankind apart from EVERY other living creature.

Prehistoric people CHANGED into today's modern Humans when they INHERITED, through sex, the superior intelligence which Adam had. Gen 6:4 It's the ONLY way since mindless Nature does NOT have this or ANY other form of intelligence to place inside us. IOW, something inside you was inherited from beyond this world, from Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humanity.

You also have the genetics of prehistoric people who God calls the sons of God, inside you. You also INHERITED the DNA of these people because Noah's grandsons had NO other Humans to marry, but there were some one Million prehistoric people on planet Earth when the Ark arrived 11k years ago. Today, the 7.4 Billion living Humans (descendants of Adam) are the result. God's work is a wonder to behold. Heaven will soon be filled. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Blasphemy. I predict you will claim that you were always a Creationist....at the Judgment. God Bless you
I don't know; I would be ashamed to stand before Christ and tell Him I was a creationist.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I have no idea. I once knew some Episcopalians, which I understand are like Anglicans, and they were very nice people.
They are, I used to be one myself and have nothing whatever against them. I just wanted a little more conservative theology than that branch of the Anglican Communion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Are all Anglicans Bible deniers?
Yes, along with most of the mainline Protestants, the Roman Catholics, the Eastern, Russian and other Orthodox churches, the Copts, Syriacs, Ethiopians and other Oriental Christians. "Denying the Bible" is a common feature of all Christian churches except for the conservative Evangelical Protestant denominations.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Yes, along with most of the mainline Protestants, the Roman Catholics, the Eastern, Russian and other Orthodox churches, the Copts, Syriacs, Ethiopians and other Oriental Christians. "Denying the Bible" is a common feature of all Christian churches except for the conservative Evangelical Protestant denominations.

Thanks for confirming this verse:

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Yes, only biblical literalist Protestants are going to heaven. All I ask of them is that not be jerks about it before they go.

But it is not a "falling away." Most of those denominations have "denied the Bible" all the way back to their inception in the earliest centuries of the Christian era.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

He did not confirm that verse. You need to show that the fact that we are evolved beings somehow implies a "falling away".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Do you think the son of perdition is alive on Earth today? Or is that just a myth? Can you name him?
Not yet. Because it is not a "falling away." Most of those denominations I mentioned have "denied the Bible" all the way back to their inception in the earliest centuries of the Christian era.

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
IF what you said were true, the Legal System would be trying dogs for their crimes. Instead, the Lawyers KNOW that the dog does not have the ability to understand the charges against him, so they try his Human Owner.
Umm, are you not aware of the fact that animals are put down for attacking humans?

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I don't ask that you "believe" it. I ask that you refute it. It's really hard since my views are Scriptural, Scientific and Historic TRUTH, which AGREE in every way with each other. I understand that I must have a reason for this scientific theory to be false, in order to call it a scientific theory, but I can't. Please help.
I've already refuted your claim about intelligence by showing at least two different articles showing how it is possible for intelligence to evolve. The fact that you reject that is due to your personal bias against anything that disagrees with your fanciful claims.

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Is your superior intelligence necessary to post? Of course it is and it doesn't evolve. Gen 3:22 NO creature from the water could possibly have inherited the Superior Intelligence which sets Adam/mankind apart from EVERY other living creature. It's inherited from someone created with it. The ONLY man ever created with the ability to know good and evil was Adam.
According to Genesis 3:22 Adam was not created with "intelligence" but gained it when he and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Could you please make up your mind about what you're trying to claim?

Prehistoric people CHANGED into today's modern Humans when they INHERITED, through sex, the superior intelligence which Adam had. Gen 6:4
The Sons of God mated with the prehistoric beings BEFORE the Flood, not after.

It's the ONLY way since mindless Nature does NOT have this or ANY other form of intelligence to place inside us. IOW, something inside you was inherited from beyond this world, from Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humanity.

You also have the genetics of prehistoric people who God calls the sons of God, inside you. You also INHERITED the DNA of these people because Noah's grandsons had NO other Humans to marry, but there were some one Million prehistoric people on planet Earth when the Ark arrived 11k years ago. Today, the 7.4 Billion living Humans (descendants of Adam) are the result. God's work is a wonder to behold. Heaven will soon be filled. God Bless you
Again, the Sons of God mated with the prehistoric beings BEFORE the Flood, not after. You need to at least read the Bible before you start twisting it to support your fantasies.

Upvote 0