Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Here's the verse with my views in black:

Gen 3:22 And the LORD God (YHWH/Jesus) said, Behold, the man (Heb-Adam) is become as One of Us, (The Trinity) to know good and evil:

One of the names of God the Trinity is "The Judges". this requires that one know both good and evil in order to Judge between the two. This requires the Superior Intelligence which ONLY God and Adam (Heb-mankind) have. Mankind is like God in that he has the ability which NO innocent animal has and that's the ability to Judge good and evil. This is WHY mankind is destined to have dominion or rule over them when Jesus returns. Gen 1:28

And yet this claim is demonstrably false as well and shows that you have never had a pet that was as complex as a dog. Animals do have a sense of right and wrong. Their senses of right and wrong are merely different from ours since what is right for a lion is not right for a gazelle.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
If it is a false claim then yes. However, as you very clearly stated

"as the following chart shows. Chimps are less than 1/2 the intelligence level of Humans"

and that chart does NOT show intelligence level but instead shows

"the ratio between actual brain mass and predicted brain mass for an animal of a given size"

It is not a false claim, it is a fact. You lied.

Have it your way. I feel sorry for you anyway since you have nothing but disagreement. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The scientific evidence is inside every Human. We have the superior intelligence which only God and Adam (mankind) have Gen 3:22 AND we also have the DNA of Mitochondrial Eve, a prehistoric woman. Remember that Adam was NEVER on this Planet. He lived and died on the first world which was destroyed in the flood.
If that was the case you would be able to demonstrate it.

What you actually showed is that you do not understand the concept of scientific evidence.

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
The scientific evidence is inside every Human. We have the superior intelligence which only God and Adam (mankind) have Gen 3:22 AND we also have the DNA of Mitochondrial Eve, a prehistoric woman. Remember that Adam was NEVER on this Planet. He lived and died on the first world which was destroyed in the flood.
Again, you are assuming that which you have yet to prove, namely that intelligence comes only come from God and Adam.

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Have it your way. I feel sorry for you anyway since you have nothing but disagreement. God Bless you
And I feel sorry for you that you choose to cling to such a blatant violation of the Ninth Commandment.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Intelligence is the ability to distinguish between good and evil. Only Humans and God have this ability. I'm sorry you still haven't understood.

Wrong again:

Wild Justice and Moral Intelligence in Animals

"Do animals have a sense of morality? Do they know right from wrong? In our forthcoming book, Wild Justice: The Moral Lives of Animals, philosopher Jessica Pierce and I argue that the answer to both of these questions is a resounding "yes." "Ought" and "should" regarding what's right and what's wrong play important roles in the social interactions of animals, just as they do in ours."

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Intelligence is the ability to distinguish between good and evil. Only Humans and God have this ability. I'm sorry you still haven't understood.
Well, this certainly explains a lot. Not only have you made up your own version of science and Scripture, but you have made up your own definition of intelligence as well.

So according to you, chimps are able to tell the difference between good and evil half as well as humans. Yet above you state that only God and humans have this ability. Which is it?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The Fact that you claim to have once been an "evol" whatever that is, does not give credence to the idea that your interpretation of the Bible is correct.

I'll just repeat my original questions and see if you actually answer them this time.

Why should we consider your interpretation of God's Word as infallible? Who granted you perfect understanding of the Bible and no one else?

God. He is currently pouring out His Spirit of Truth through the discoveries of Science which are being made in these "last days".

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh:

Only the people of the last days have the "increased knowledge" to understand.

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book,even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I agree. You know what it doesn't say is necessary for salvation? That I must accept Aman777's unique and scientifically unevidenced hypothesis about the earth and the Word of God especially given that it stands in direct contrast to the evidence God left behind in the universe.

So, given that your interpretation of science and Scripture is unnecessary for salvation, why should I care?

Because you want to know the Truth? instead of the made up Lies you have Faith in?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
And yet this claim is demonstrably false as well and shows that you have never had a pet that was as complex as a dog. Animals do have a sense of right and wrong. Their senses of right and wrong are merely different from ours since what is right for a lion is not right for a gazelle.

LOL. So you believe dogs should be classified as Humans? I will alert the Legal System of your thinking. It will throw their system into total confusion.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
LOL. So you believe dogs should be classified as Humans? I will alert the Legal System of your thinking. It will throw their system into total confusion.

Oh my! Another epic fail of Aman's.

No, the fact that dogs know right from wrong does not make them human. You simply keep making false claim after false claim and then go off the tracks when shown to be wrong.

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Because you want to know the Truth? instead of the made up Lies you have Faith in?
But you haven't shown that your hypothesis is in any way true (as opposed to better evidenced scriptural and scientific theories) so why should I accept it as "the Truth"?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
That's the Miracle. We really are the children of God and NOT the descendants of Apes. God Bless you

And yet you have no evidence for that claim. Nor can you deal with the massive evidence that you are wrong. Like it or not you still are an ape.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Well, this certainly explains a lot. Not only have you made up your own version of science and Scripture, but you have made up your own definition of intelligence as well.

So according to you, chimps are able to tell the difference between good and evil half as well as humans. Yet above you state that only God and humans have this ability. Which is it?

No, since Chimps are innocent. They do NOT have the ability to know good and evil no matter how smart they get. Only the descendants of Adam have inherited this special ability, which means that Humans must have the ability to Judge, since in Heaven we will have dominion or rule over every creature including Angels. 1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels?

The False ToE has "dumbed down" today's Humans by lowering their rightful position as children of God, to that of just another animal. Soon, such false teaching will bring about calamity. IF you want to know just how smart today's Humans are, just remember that Trump was elected. Do you know the rule of Duck and Cover?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Oh my! Another epic fail of Aman's.

No, the fact that dogs know right from wrong does not make them human. You simply keep making false claim after false claim and then go off the tracks when shown to be wrong.

IF what you said were true, the Legal System would be trying dogs for their crimes. Instead, the Lawyers KNOW that the dog does not have the ability to understand the charges against him, so they try his Human Owner. The Ability to Judge, which is like God's, is what makes mankind so much more than any animal without this ability. Only God and Adam (Heb-mankind) have this ability. Gen 3:22 It's the difference in the Legal System AND in every other system since, Humans are destined to rule Heaven, no matter how much you force teach our babies the Lie of the ToE.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
But you haven't shown that your hypothesis is in any way true (as opposed to better evidenced scriptural and scientific theories) so why should I accept it as "the Truth"?

I don't ask that you "believe" it. I ask that you refute it. It's really hard since my views are Scriptural, Scientific and Historic TRUTH, which AGREE in every way with each other. I understand that I must have a reason for this scientific theory to be false, in order to call it a scientific theory, but I can't. Please help.

Upvote 0